Senior Recruiter & Head-Hunter for JobnetAfrica , South Africa
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the African recruitment space and a passion for recruitment head-hunting and/or executive search? Have you placed candidates across the continent? Do you love pampering your clients and making sure they hire the best professionals in the field? Do you go the extra mile? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Recruiter / head-hunter / executive search specialist with full cycle experience, to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As our new team member, you are responsible for:
• Taking on new assignments, obtained by our sales crew
• Conducting a thorough briefing with the client on the organisation and role(s)
• Advising the client on the options and introduce inventive ways to look at the process
• Managing online outings and timelines together with our content manager
• Taking on the search and selection process, using existing and upcoming ways of finding talent
• Conduction (mostly online) interviews and writing interview reports
• Proposing of shortlists to the client
• Support the hiring and onboarding process with the client
• Close the assignment
• After care on both the candidates and the clients
• Helping designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Collaborating with the sales and management team
• Proven work experience as an international Recruiter in Africa (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), with experience in multiple sectors
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems (CMS) and Linkedin recruiter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
Personality we are looking for:
• Independent worker, that loves to be part of a growing team and company
• Thrives on successes, pushing for placements
• Friendly nature, keeping your calm when things move slow
• Has to be flexible, not everything always goes the way we want it to go
• Show initiative, there is lots to be taken on and streamlined
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at successful placement
• Flexibility, you can work from home and / or our office in Johannesburg
• A very challenging and demanding job with a great lifestyle!!
Assistant Manager Seedling Nursery in South Africa , South Africa
For our client we are looking for a knowledgeable Assistant Manager for their Seedling Nursery, who can join their team. The successful candidate will assist the nursery manager with his daily operations and duties, as well as everything applicable to this position.
• BSc Plant Science/Horticulture Degree; Preferably with knowledge of grafting seedlings.
• Computer literacy essential
• Afrikaans and English speaking – Afrikaans not really a necessity.
• Independent worker
• Ability to manage a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Good managerial skills
• Excellent people skills
• Weekend work will be mandatory
The ideal candidate must enjoy working with plants and have a love for cultivation. He/she must be hardworking, honest, have sober habits and be conscientious and neat.
Are you interested in becoming an Assistant Manager Seedling Nursery in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Sales Representative for JobnetAfrica , South Africa
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Africa? Are you a great networker? Do you love sales and developing business? Do you love traveling and working independently? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Sales Representative to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for gaining new accounts as well as managing existing accounts. To create an active sales pipeline, you analyze the market and determine new opportunities. You actively hunt for new clients and build positive and lasting relationships with them by developing an in-depth understanding of their industry and recruitment needs.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality, is a master networker and is passionate about cold calling and sales,
• Does NOT need previous experience in recruitment, selling of services is a pre
• Loves traveling and exploring new areas (6x per year)
• Has a vast international network in Africa or a part of Africa,
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven,
• Has an network within an international environment,
• French is a pre, but no must
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
• A strong (recruitment) brand name,
• An extensive pan-African network of clients and candidates (40.000+ international professionals),
• An international team
• Working in Johannesburg at our office and from home
• Full time / part time / flexible working options,
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Excellent financial structure with variable component
JobnetAfrica will give you the opportunity to fully focus on sales / networking and rapidly build a sustainable income for yourself. You can hit the ground running!
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica lifestyle!
Chief Operating Officer, myAgro , Senegal
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
myAgro is combating food and economic insecurity among some of the world’s most vulnerable individuals by providing smallholder farmers with access to the resources they need to escape poverty. Unlike many peer organizations with credit-based solutions, myAgro enables farmers to pay for seeds, fertilizer, and other resources in small increments as they save over the course of a year. This mobile layaway tool, plus myAgro’s just-in-time resource delivery system, superior product, and its robust agricultural training approach form a unique suite of services which raise farmers’ annual income by 50-100%, alleviate challenges of repayment, and markedly improve their families’ lives.
In addition to providing farmers with wraparound support from planting to harvest, myAgro operates a successful social enterprise model through which it trains and employs Village Entrepreneurs to expand the model into their local communities. This highly effective sales- and customer-centric approach has generated significant earned revenue, created a strong track record of growth, and set the stage for continued scale. For the past 5 years, myAgro has grown 40 - 80% year over year, and the team is now 400+ strong with a community of 1,800 Village Entrepreneurs working in 2,200 villages across three countries. To date, the organization has reached 90,000 farmers in Senegal, Mali, and Tanzania, and is on track to reach its ambitious North Star of serving 1 million farmers by 2025.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
This role is all about scaling the model. Building on the momentum of its recent growth, this inaugural Chief Operating Officer (COO) will design the roadmap to help myAgro unlock the path to its North Star. This translates to scaling and strengthening via investments in systems, processes, and people to sustain continued growth; and sharing via improved knowledge management across countries and departments. The COO will have a mandate to drive efficiency and effectiveness in an operating model with integrated finance, HR, sales, product development, and delivery systems, and to create scalable frameworks for expansion. The COO should be a process-oriented leader with attention to detail.
The COO will serve as a strategic thought partner to myAgro’s innovative Founder & CEO, and will function as a highly visible deputy both internally and externally. As the organization’s unifier and bridge-builder, the COO will build, manage, and develop a highly collaborative, mission-driven team across multiple functions and regions. In optimizing myAgro’s organizational infrastructure, the COO will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the organization as well as on the lives and livelihoods of millions of smallholder farmers and their families for years to come.
The COO position is intended to be based in Thies, Senegal, with flexibility on timing for relocation if required. Post-COVID-19, the COO will travel regularly (locally and internationally) to meet with other senior leaders in person. He / she / they will also make regular visits to colleagues in the field to supervise on-the-ground operations.
The COO will report to the CEO and supervise a geographically distributed team of 6 direct reports: Senegal Country Director, Mali Country Director, Tanzania Country Director, Director of Logistics, Director of Agriculture, and Knowledge and Operations Manager.
- Develop, steward, and implement 2-3 year strategic plans for the organization, in collaboration with key members of the senior leadership team and Board
- Translate the vision and broad organizational objectives into tangible strategies and actionable tactics, supported by manageable processes
- Identify, shape, and optimize systems and processes to enable myAgro’s scale, utilizing the most sustainable business model and products
Systems and Operations:
- Integrate finance, HR, sales, product development, delivery, and other systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the organization
- Professionalize and increase consistency around training, knowledge management, data feedback, and other processes to facilitate scale
- Apply a human-centered, staff-oriented approach to change management to reduce friction during transitions to new systems and processes
Team Management, Leadership, and Design:
- Establish strong organizational design frameworks that support current and future scale and expansion
- Inspire and facilitate high performance across the senior leadership team
- Supervise and mentor Country Directors to ensure excellent program delivery on the ground in each of myAgro’s areas of service
- Build, onboard, train, and mentor team members in support of continuous growth and staff retention and satisfaction
- Represent the organization externally in pursuit of government, corporate, and other strategic partnership opportunities with the potential to build upon myAgro’s delivery infrastructure and unlock scale across its current and future service areas.
Strong mission orientation and passion for improving quality of life among families and rural communities experiencing poverty.
10+ years of experience managing operations, including experience supporting scale within growing organizations. Experience with supply chain management is a plus.
Expert cross-functional management and communication skills; 5+ years of experience managing senior leaders and high performance teams.
2+ years of experience working in an international context.
Strong business acumen and results-driven mindset. Because myAgro is a nonprofit organization with a business-minded approach to achieving social goals, candidates with a blend of nonprofit and private sector backgrounds are desirable.
Fluency in English; willingness to learn French
HOW TO APPLY
Apply here https://grnh.se/ee5722752us
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, disability, or sexual orientation. As an equal opportunity employer that values the organizational benefits of a diverse staff, myAgro is committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people with a variety of backgrounds and attributes.
myAgro has retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this search. In order to apply, please submit a current resume and thoughtful cover letter that explains your interest and outlines your relevant skills and experience.
Please refrain from contacting myAgro directly. All inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Chief Accountant , Ghana
Our client in the Timber industry is currently hiring a Chief Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee the team
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Maintain current and garner new client relationships
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accounting
Minimum 3 years’ experience in management
Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Sales Manager Senegal , Senegal
Reports to Technical & Sales Manager West Africa
Purpose of the job
The Sales Manager Senegal (or Business Development Manager) formulates the strategy of the feed department within the company strategy framework. He/she will, after approval by the General Manager, implement the strategy through effective design and management of the key areas of the department. This is in order to ensure a strong, innovative, well-positioned and growing operation, which meets the targets of the feed market of French Speaking Africa, and thereby contribute to the performance of the company. The job is reporting to the Technical & Sales Manager West Africa within the organization.
Key performance indicators
Quality of departmental staff
Satisfaction rate of accounts
Speed and effectiveness of signalling market opportunities and translation in actions
Guiding the business
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor degree (preferably in veterinary science or animal husbandry/nutrition)
Minimum 3 years years relevant experience in the region/emerging markets and in a sales environment (preferably in Feed additives)
Good technical knowledge in animal nutrition and veterinary
Experienced in giving farm support, seminars, staff training
Marketing and commercial skills
Good level of English
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager Senegal? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Project Delegate - Resilience and Food Security , Somalia
The German Red Cross (GRC) is part of a worldwide community assisting victims of conflicts and disasters and people affected by social or health related crises. The Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement provides vulnerable people with assistance without discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions and adheres to the seven Fundamental Principles of the Movement: Humanity, Impartiality, Neutrality, Independence, Voluntary Service, Unity and Universality. The German Red Cross assists in disaster response, rehabilitation and capacity building projects on appeals of their sister organisations within the Movement.
GRC has a long-standing good bilateral cooperation with the Somali Red Crescent Society (SRCS). In line with the SRCS Strategy Paper for Resilience, launched in 2012, GRC initiated a number of community resilience projects, in partnership with the Host National Society. At present, GRC supports the first phase of a resilience project in Somaliland, one drought response operation as well as emergency response projects tackling the COVID-19 outbreak and the Desert Locust Plague.
GRC is seeking an experienced Project Delegate (m/f/d) Resilience and Food Security to coordinate project activities in close cooperation with the SRCS in Somaliland in the fields of community resilience, disaster risk reduction (DRR) and food security with a strong organizational development component. The position will be based in Hargeisa with frequent visits to the field.
Duration: Starting December 2020 for two years
Key tasks and responsibilities:
Ensure the efficient and effective implementation of the on-going community resilience project including regular monitoring and the collection and analysis of data for indicator based reporting and project controlling and where possible identify new areas of engagement in resilience work;
Ensure accurate financial project management, including budgeting, monitoring and reporting of expenditures, budget revisions, cash forecasting and other financial processes according to GRC and donor requirements
Ensure quality and timely narrative and financial reporting in compliance with GRC and donor regulations
Support organizational development and capacity building of SRCS Somaliland in community resilience DRR and FSL and provide technical support to SRCS staff in the above mentioned fields
Provide necessary technical and project management guidance in regard to the development of the inception and implementation phase of the new Strengthening Community Resilience project
Establish good working relationships with SRCS project counterparts and ensure project team cohesiveness and a constructive and trustful working atmosphere
Implement efficient and effective visibility measures according to GRC and donor guidelines
Provide analysis of GRC’s cooperation with SRCS and advise the Regional Head of Office on possible adjustments, changes, or new opportunities for cooperation and support in office administration and coordination
Promote the integration of disaster risk reduction and cross cutting issues such as gender, volunteer management and beneficiary accountability into all projects
Promote understanding of the principles and ideals of the RC/RC Movement
Support the identification of new funding opportunities and facilitate and assist SRCS in proposal writing
Experience in the sectors of DRR, livelihood, food security, preferably in Eastern Africa/ Somalia
University degree in a relevant field
Strong project management skills with a minimum of five years of experience working in relief, rehabilitation & development in an international role
Significant experience in organizational development/capacity strengthening
Proven experience in developing and executing effective monitoring and evaluation
Experience with the RC/RC Movement is a strong asset
Experience to develop proposals and manage complex grants from institutional donors, including German Government and EU/ECHO is an asset
Diplomatic skills to coordinate and cooperate with a Host National Society, local organizations, local authorities and other stakeholders
Proactive personality with leadership skills and experience in managing, coaching and supporting staff
Skills in negotiation, advocacy and mainstreaming new concepts and approaches
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Ability and agreement to adhere to the Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement
Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environments, and high intercultural sensitivity
Oral and written fluency in English, knowledge of German is of advantage
Readiness to go on assignment without partner and ability to live under strict security regulations
Ability to complete a thorough medical screening process 'working abroad under specific climate and health conditions'
Valid Driving License
EXPERT EN FORMATION ET INSERTION PROFESSIONNELLE , Central African Republic
Enabel est l’Agence belge de développement. Elle exécute et coordonne la politique belge de développement international, et travaille principalement pour le compte de l’État belge. L’Agence met également en œuvre des actions pour d’autres organisations nationales et internationales. Avec 1400 collaborateurs, dont plus de 70 % de personnel local, Enabel gère quelque 150 projets, essentiellement dans des États fragiles d’Afrique.
Dans le cadre du Fonds fiduciaire européen pour la République centrafricaine « Bêkou », Enabel mettra en œuvre le programme d’appui au développement rural (DEVRUR II) « Ouvrir des perspectives d’avenir - Mungo légué ti kékéréké» en République Centrafricaine.
Ce programme vise à relancer la dynamique socio-économique des zones centrées autour de Bouar, Paoua, Bozoum, Bossangoa, Boali, Sibut, Pissa/Mbaïki et Bangui, ceci principalement par le biais d’une augmentation des activités de production et de transformation agricoles locales à travers la mise en place d’agropoles multifonctionnelles dans des centres ruraux et péri-urbains. Le programme vise également à offrir des solutions adaptées, flexibles et évolutives en matière de formation, d’accès à des services énergétiques, de technologie et d’accès au crédit.
Le cœur du dispositif agropole sera la structure de formation pour renforcer le capital humain à travers une offre de formations professionnelles holistiques adaptées aux besoins et à la demande des acteurs du milieu rural et qui va au-delà des compétences techniques. Outre les structures de formation, le programme soutiendra la création de services d’insertion qui soutiendront les initiatives et les projets des bénéficiaires des formations.
Le programme s’inscrit dans une logique de développement à long terme, reposant sur les acteurs nationaux, tout en ayant une composante à impact rapide basée sur des opérateurs de formation et des initiatives déjà opérationnels. A moyen terme, le programme contribuera à lever progressivement les obstacles entravant l’agriculture familiale durable à vocation commerciale et à soutenir l’agro-industrie.
Description de la fonction
Sous l’autorité du Project Manager, l’Expert en formation et insertion professionnelle sera responsable de la bonne exécution des activités dans le domaine de la gouvernance et du pilotage, de la formation professionnelle et de l’insertion professionnelle visant l’employabilité des jeunes, la qualification professionnelle des acteurs de développement agricole et rural et l’insertion professionnelle des jeunes en milieu rural.
Il/elle travaillera en étroite collaboration avec les autres Experts internationaux et en supervision des Experts nationaux et agents de terrain ainsi que avec les structures publiques et privées impliquées dans la formation et l’insertion professionnelles.
Vos tâches et responsabilités seront de:
- Contribuer à la mise en œuvre du projet en prenant part à la planification, l’exécution, la coordination, le monitoring et l’évaluation des activités ;
- Se baser sur votre expertise technique, afin d’atteindre une performance conforme aux normes et standards nationaux et internationaux ;
- Organiser la capitalisation et la gestion des connaissances afin de créer un environnement inclusif, informé et confiant au sein du projet ;
- Manager les experts nationaux en charge de la formation et de l’insertion professionnelle au sein de l’équipe d’intervention ;
- Accompagner les structures partenaires et renforcer leurs capacités afin de contribuer à l’amélioration de leur organisation, de leurs processus et systèmes ainsi que des compétences de leur personnel.
Niveau de formation requis
· Master en sciences humaines (éducation, sciences sociales, ingénierie de formation ou équivalent).
• Minimum 5 ans d’expérience pertinente dans le domaine de la formation et de l’insertion professionnelle (alternance, stage, partenariat avec le secteur privé, développement territorial…) ;
• Minimum 2 ans d’expérience dans le domaine de l’appui à l’entreprenariat ;
• Une expérience internationale en Afrique subsaharienne (dans le secteur du développement international et en dehors de son pays d’origine) est un atout.
Compétences et connaissances requises
• Compétences avérées en préparation, conception, organisation, suivi et évaluation d’activités de formation et d’insertion professionnelles via l’emploi salarié, l’auto-emploi et l’entrepreneuriat ;
• Compétences avérées en formation de formateurs, formation des adultes et renforcement de compétences organisationnelles ;
• Maîtrise des mécanismes et dispositifs d’incubation en milieu rural et urbain ;
• Expérience en dialogue et coordination sectoriels ;
• Capacité à mettre en œuvre et d’accompagner un processus de changement ;
• La connaissance du développement rural et de l’entreprenariat agricole constitue un atout ;
• Gestion des connaissances et capitalisation ;
• Capacité à utiliser les nouvelles technologies en vigueur dans le domaine d’expertise ;
• Expression aisée tant à l’oral qu’à l’écrit en français ou en néerlandais. De très bonnes capacités de communication orale et écrite en français sont exigées, dès lors que le français est la langue officielle de la République Centrafricaine et que le projet s’inscrit dans un contexte international. La connaissance du sango est un atout.
Nous demandons également de s’engager à respecter la vision, la mission et les valeurs d’Enabel (https://www.enabel.be/fr/content/vision-mission-valeurs-de-enabel).
Nous vous offrons
• Une fonction passionnante dans un environnement international.
• Un contrat de 48 mois basé à Bangui avec des déplacements fréquents dans le pays.
• Un package salarial comprenant le salaire mensuel brut correspondant à nos barèmes (classe 6), ainsi que des avantages liés à votre statut d’expatrié au sein d’Enabel tels qu'une indemnité d'éloignement, d'affectation, de pénibilité, la prise en charge des frais de logement (plafonnés), une allocation de déménagement et d’installation, un package d’assurances pour toute la famille dont l’assurance rapatriement, des billets d’avion aller-retour pour rendre régulièrement visite à la famille (7 billets par an + 1 supplémentaire par membre de la famille).
Les différents montants varient en fonction de l’expérience pertinente reconnue pour la fonction, la composition familiale et la situation fiscale.
Compte tenu du contexte sécuritaire en RCA, le poste n’est actuellement pas accessible à la famille de l’Expert.
Cette publication peut donner lieu à la constitution d’une réserve de recrutement pour une durée de 3 ans pour toute fonction similaire.
Postulez, au plus tard le 5/10/2020, ici et joignez votre CV actualisé et une lettre de motivation.
Seules les candidatures introduites via le lien ci-dessus seront prises en considération.
Enabel s’engage pour l’égalité des chances et la diversité au sein de son personnel. Les candidat.e.s sont choisi.e.s uniquement sur la base de leurs compétences.