Dutch Speaking Service Desk Agent in South Africa , South Africa
Voor een van s' werelds grootste ICT dienstverlener o.a. gevestigd in Johannesburg Zuid Afrika, zijn wij op zoek naar ICT Klantenservice Medewerkers.
De werkzaamheden bestaan uit het effectief en klantvriendelijk afhandelen van vragen over computerproblemen van kantoormedewerkers van een Nederlandse bank. Momenteel is onze opdrachtgever op zoek naar medewerkers die zowel de Nederlandse als de Engelse taal zeer goed beheersen. Na een gedegen training ga je aan de slag op een van de projecten van onze opdrachtgever als Helpdesk Medewerker. Je doet relevante buitenlandse werkervaring op terwijl je woont in een van de mooiste landen ter wereld!
- Je bent serieus en houdt van avontuur
- Je bent klantgericht en beschikt over goede contactuele eigenschappen
- Je beheerst de Nederlandse taal uitstekend (schrijven en spreken)
- Je spreekt vloeiend Engels
- Je bent bereid om minimaal een jaar in Zuid-Afrika te wonen
- Je bent bij voorkeur direct beschikbaar
- Voor onze opdrachtgever, een wereldwijd opererende ICT-marktleider, die haar Servicedesk in Zuid-Afrika heeft gevestigd, zijn wij op zoek naar kandidaten die vanuit Zuid-Afrika kantoormedewerkers telefonisch ondersteuning bieden bij het oplossen van hun computerproblemen.
- Een professionele werkomgeving bij een gerenommeerd bedrijf
- Een uitgebreid trainingsprogramma
- Werkvergunning wordt geregeld
- Je wordt geholpen met het vinden van huisvesting
- Retourticket wordt vergoed
- Marktconform salaris 13.000 Rand bruto (ca. 11.500 Rand netto)
Are you interested in becoming a Dutch Speaking Service Desk Agent in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Country Manager Tanzania , Tanzania
Do you see yourself as being responsible for effective and successful management of a 4PL logistics service provider? Do you have the experience in a role which involves overseeing the operations within a country and ensuring an organisation is running with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers?
Our client is a large 4PL logistics solution provider. We have been assigned to help them look for candidates who are strategic thinkers with the capability to continue to innovate and grow their locations across Africa.
Your key roles will include but not limited to:
• Overseeing the daily operations in country
• Introducing clear systems and processes to all aspects of the business to ensure the Company is poised for further growth
• Completing tender submissions and due diligence paperwork needed to get us registered with new clients
• Communicating clearly and effectively with the HQ
• Understanding clients' needs and problems and providing solutions using current and potential resources.
• Identifying new projects and strategic areas in which the employer should invest
• Managing a team of appr. 30 people and keep the operations going
• Deal with customer complaints rapidly
• Build and maintain business relationship with the Government
• Ensure that all internal inputs to operations is of the highest quality; HR, Finance, Sales and IT
• Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
• Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
• Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
• Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
• A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support
• Experience in warehousing and general freight forwarding, trucking, airfreight and maritime & port operations
• Experience in mining industry (copper & cobalt) (preferable)
• Minimum of 5 years of Management experience
• Fluent in English
Are you interested in becoming a Country Manager in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Project Technical Manager in South Africa , South Africa
1. POSITION DETAILS
Job Title: Project Technical Manager
2. PURPOSE STATEMENT
To plan, manage, coordinate and execute tasks and processes towards ensuring release plants are evaluated, sized, designed and costed adequately, and delivered and tested in a technically compliant manner.
3. KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
3.1. Operating System
a. Follow the guidelines and prescribed structures as outlined by the Release operating system
b. Establishment of standard processes and procedures, as well as marketing material for Release
c. Provide continuous input towards improvement and optimisation of the Release operating system
3.2. Support to Procurement Process
a. Participate to the definition and upgrade of standard design and technical solutions for Release
b. Support the Procurement team in technical evaluation of suppliers
c. Drive the simplification and standardisation of design
d. Participate to the validation process of standard solutions for Release
e. Attend tests and other assessments related to equipment
3.3. Support to Acquisition Phase of Release plants
a. Support the Release Sales team in technical screening new plant opportunities
b. Review technical input from potential Lessees to ensure the information / documentation provided is consistent and sufficient for an initial evaluation
c. Prepare Preliminary Designs that are used for submission of Indicative Offers: Yield studies, PV and storage sizing, interconnection principles.
d. Conduct pre-contract Site Visits and prepare Site Visit Reports
e. Review Site Visit Reports and prepare adjustments to Preliminary Designs.
f. Coordinate with Engineering, Design, Procurement and Installation teams to prepare Final Designs, in particular minigrid energy modelling, PV and storage final sizing, and interconnection details.
g. Ensure all technical parameters are incorporated in the Final Design
h. Support Procurement and Sales teams in defining Balance of Plant scope and costs
i. Manage the process to complete the technical schedules of Lease Agreements.
j. Support Sales team in negotiations of the Lease Agreement and lead with assistance to the PM to complete Project Documents, not only technical.
3.4. Support to Delivery Phase of Release plants
a. Ensure detailed engineering designs are implemented according to the Final Design.
b. Assess and approve design change requests
c. Provide technical support the Installation team
d. Support technical interactions with Lessee and other third parties involved at site.
e. Support the Installation team in the preparation and execution of Tests on Completion
f. Ensure that Plant related information and documentation is properly gathered and archived
3.5. Support to Lease Phase of Release plants
a. Provide technical support the Operation and Installation Team in problem solving.
b. Support the Installation team in the preparation and execution of the Planned Maintenance and yearly Performance Tests
3.6. Support to Demobilisation Phase of Release plants
a. Provide technical support the Installation Team in assessing the Plant and evaluating requirements for refurbishment or replacement of components
4. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Degree in Electrical / Electronical Engineering
Degree in Electro Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
An excellent knowledge of MS Office
Project Management Certificate
Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work Independently and to multitask in a fast moving environment
• Analytical thinking
• Commercial Acumen
• Assertiveness and organisational skills
• High energy level and motivation.
• Proactive and initiative-taking
• Good at building relationships and trust, good judgement skills and high integrity
• Good communication and team skills, with ability to work in across functional team
• High social and intercultural competence
• Speak and write English fluently. Other language skills like Spanish, German, French are an advantage
• Excellent report writing skills
• Sound knowledge of contracts related to energy generation projects•
3+ years electrical engineering experience
This includes the following:
5+ years project environment experience
3+ years electrical transmission/distribution experience with practical experience with power generation with Diesel /HFO
3+ years project/process management experience
Practical experience in site electrical construction and/or operation
Strong experience in diesel/HFO power generation
Exposure to MV distribution
Exposure to PV Project execution
Experience in minigrid design, energy storage and hybrid solutions (i.e. multiple energy production sources)
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Should be available and accustomed to travel extensively internationally to 3rd world and developing countries
• Must be able to work in an open plan environment
• Must be able to work extended hours
• Valid driver’s licence
Are you interested in becoming a Project Technical Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Innovative Production Manager in Kenya , Kenya
Are you that pioneer who is going to start a new location for our client? Do you see yourself setting up a large, professional farm in close consultation with management in Europe? Where you will work with a team of people every day to produce a quality product? Then you might be the new innovative production Manager we are looking for.
What kind of job is it?
The company we are recruiting for is one the largest breeding and cutting horticultural companies in the world. You will start with a few weeks of training in Europe. This so that you learn what processes the various sites go through and what role the production locations in Africa play in this. With this knowledge you will leave for Kenya. You are going to set up a new location there. You will conduct discussions with local authorities to ensure that everything runs smoothly. You put together a decisive team of production managers and local managers to subsequently realize the correct management of the (production) processes and cultivation technology around the cutting products. Of course you are constantly working on optimizing processes.
What are we looking for?
You are a true pioneer. You want to be challenged to find creative solutions. Flexibility is an important feature of you. You are intensively involved in the cultivation processes of our cutting material. It is nice if you have a college education (horticulture related) or experience in which you can demonstrate this knowledge. And of course you see it as a challenge to get started on a new African farm.
What makes you happy?
An adventurous job where no day is the same. Working in a nice team to deliver a top product together every day gives you energy. Excellent employment conditions and room to develop your talents are self-evident.
Are you interested in becoming an innovative Production Manager in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Commercial Director in Ghana , Ghana
Our client is a large commercial farm located in the Northern part of Ghana in the seed business. They are focused on expansion of their work and increasingly building capacity to be among the major seed producers in Ghana.
Do you have corporate management experience in the (seed) agribusiness and proven track of record for effective
team management, results-driven leadership and turn a company into a commercial profitable business?
We are searching a dynamic and commercially oriented team leader to join the company in the role of Managing Director for a company in the Northern part of Ghana.
Responsibilities and Duties
I. Strategic Leadership
• Direct the company in keeping with the commercial vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors.
• Build a strong team of Senior Managers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability and profitability.
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
II. Operations Management
• Develop a profitable seed strategy and oversee its execution including operational cropping plan, budgets, quality ,marketing and sales.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Oversee day-to-day commercial operations of the company.
III. Financial Management
• Work closely with the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, carry out risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
IV. Human Resource management
• Strengthen the Human Resources (HR) function regarding hiring practices, payroll, training and benefit disbursement.
• Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with the respective managers
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
Qualifications and Skills
• A Master’s Degree in, Commercial Agriculture , Seed , Business Administration, or related subject areas
• At least 5 years of corporate managerial experience in agribusiness
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Good appreciation of general finance and accounting concepts. Understanding of financial statements is a must.
• Advanced skills in MS Office and accounting software
• Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
• Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
African candidates, especially Ghanaians are encouraged to apply.
French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant , West Africa
French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant (Talent Pool)
JobnetAfrica HR Consultancy Services specializes in International Human Resource Solutions in Africa. Conducting business across borders requires a special set of skills and cultural awareness. Our consultants have a broad understanding of HR as well as extensive Africa experience, allowing them to bridge the gap between cultures. Our clients are international companies who engage us for our specialist HR knowledge. We contribute towards their HR (change) programs, provide them with temporarily work-load reduction and give an independent 3rd party assessment on HR issues.
JobnetAfrica is currently looking to replenish our talent pool with Independent HR Consultants who:
Live in West-Africa, preferably in the capital area,
Have lived/ studied/ worked in Europe or the USA for at least 10 years,
Have 3-10 years of international HR work experience,
Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or Business Administration from a university in Europe or the USA,
Are fluent in French both spoken & written, as well as English.
Doing an assignment through JobnetAfrica means you can concentrate on what you do best and leave the rest to us! We will:
Take care of marketing and business development,
Use our strong brand name and our vast client-base to secure assignments,
Help you write proposals, or write them for you, and negotiate fees with clients,
Take care of the financial administration.
If you’re interested in working for JobnetAfrica as an Independent HR Consultant, apply here (add hyperlink). Please add a short summary with the type of HR assignments you are looking for, your fee expectations as well as your LinkedIn profile!
If you’d like to know more about the talent pool before applying, please contact Hedwig Rovers, Manager HR Consultancy Services: Hedwig@jobnetafrica.com
Are you interested in becoming a French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant ? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Country Manager in Burundi , Burundi
The country manager will be responsible for the overall management and leadership of the Burundi office. You will be head of around 10 staff members.
You are expected to lead by example. On a daily basis The country manager manages the organization's projects, programmes and operations .
The Country Manager will report to the Regional Programme Director and work closely with the regional team.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
Leadership and Management
- Manage the overall programme and operations;
- Responsible for the country strategy and development of the projects in Burundi;
- Analyse political developments and hunanitarian needs in the country and the surrounding region;
- Making sure all programme activities comply with national and international laws and regulations.
- Listen and create dialogue with your team members;
- Support, Motivate and encourage the team to care for them and achieve results in sometimes difficult situations;
- Oversee all HR related issues within the programme.
(Donor) Relations Management
- Develop and maintain contact with the representatives of important partners;
- Oversee all financial reports related to the programmes, together with the staff.
- Develop relationships with donors, media, other NGO's, authorities and embassies to identify funding opportunities;
- Overseeing the project budgets;
- Making sure controls are in place to prevent fraud.
- Oversee the implementation of security plans, guidelines and manuals in the country;
- Making sure security procedures are maintained throughout the country programme;
- Take the lead during security incidents or threats.
Requirements and Skills
- Fluent writing and speaking in French and English is a must;
- Experience with project management;
- Strong focus on deliviring results using available resources;
- University degree in a relevant subject such as Management, Development Studies and / or Business Administration;
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar position, level and within an NGO;
- Working experience in East-Africa, previous experience in Burundi is an advantage;
- A good understanding of the situation in the region;
- People manager and motivator;
- A problem solving person;
It is a full-time contract for at least 12 months, with the possibility of extension.
Are you interested in becoming a Country Manager in Burundi? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Sales Manager West Africa , West Africa
For an international client selling high value technical investment products in the agricultural industry, we are seeking a Sales Manager for (French) West Africa.
- All Sales Activities in West Africa
- In the future it is planned to establish an office close to our customers (e.g. in Senegal or Ivory Coast)
- Introducing all housing equipment to existing and new customers in the region (also development of new business)
- Sales focus: housing equipment for poultry & laying hens (pig only subordinately)
- Supporting sales agents in the region
- Detailed explanation of the technical products to customers
- Business Development and Sales Expansion in Area West Africa, developing & implementing sales and marketing strategy
- New position
- Someone who is currently working and living in West Africa or who has an experience/network here
- Sales focus: housing equipment for poultry & laying hens (pig only subordinately)
- Sales experience in technical investment products, machinery etc. is highly preferred
- Motivated and driven sales person (someone who is eager to develop the business)
- someone who has experience with setting up an country office
- Fluency in English and French
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.