Chef Comptable, Chief Accountant in DRC , Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
For our client active in the mining industry we are looking for a Chief Accountant to be based in Lubumbashi, DRC.
We are looking for a candidate that has:
• Graduated in Accounting
• Knowledge of OHADA accounting standards
• Has worked for one of the Big 4 (PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG)
• Good analytical, communication and interaction skills with the managers of the other services and the General Management
• Mastery of the computer tool: MS office (Word, Excel, ...)
The attitude required for this role is:
• Good sense of organization, great rigor and seriousness in the work
• Disciplined and methodical
• Ability to work in a demanding environment
• Ability to cope with high workload and tight deadlines
• Compliance with procedures
• Communication skills (oral and written) in French
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in Europe
Country Sales Manager , Ghana
We are currently seeking for an experienced Country Sales Manager for a local brand in Ghana.
The company produces high quality natural products/cosmetics from the finest raw ingredients. Since their brand is having a high demand and they want to start looking at exporting to other countries, they are looking for a strong sales person.
He or she will be responsible for expanding the brand and its visibility, and will directly deal with wholesalers in the country and will also be responsible for increasing the number of wholesalers. In Ghana there is a huge potential for their organic products and its therefore a great opportunity.
Head Grower in East Africa , East Africa
The Head Grower is responsible for good quality mother stock and cuttings
• Ensures that department has up to date information on the growing process and aligns processes accordingly.
• Ensures that the mother stock is ready according to plan and in good quality and that it has the agreed factor to harvest.
• Effective and efficient labour management.
• Accountable for (cost) control on growing processes.
His or her key Contacts are the Managing Director, Operations Manager, Human Resource manager, Planners, Export & logistics, Quality Assurance Manager, irrigation Team leader, Crop supervisors and production manager. Personnel reporting to the Trainee Grower are Irrigators and sprayers.
Manages the following fields
• Growing processes
• Meet delivery performance
• Elite & Propagation success rate to be obtained as set and how to increase / improve the higher the percentage the lower costs / space etc
• Disease and Pest Management.
• Ensure good housekeeping standards (6S)
• Labour Management
• Managing Departmental Costs
Education / Professional Experience
• Graduate or Diploma in Horticulture, floriculture, Agriculture or Crop Protection.
• Experience in a flower farm in the same capacity.
• Project management skills.
• Excellent leadership skills and management skills
• Languages: English skills & preferably Kiswahili skills
Are you interested in becoming a Trainee Grower in East Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Country Manager in Tanzania , Tanzania
Our client, a player in the gaming industry, is looking for an experienced Country Manager to join the team and who provides leadership in the development of short and long-term strategic financial and commercial objectives of the different 0perations.
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the country manager will report to the Project Manager Operations Africa, and will assume a strategic role in the overall management of the respective country.
• Responsible to oversee and expand the company operations in the country.
• Lead the online and offline expansion of the company's presence in the assigned market.
• Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure that marketing and promotions run smoothly and are a success.
• Responsible to provide accounts, budgeting and other financial statements to Group headquarters.
• Responsible for HR and administration of the operation.
• Relations with major Telecoms for mobile money solutions services as well as Gaming Boards, Banks, media and other external partners.
• Set KPIs and track their success
• Provide top customer service to the company's users
• Business Administration and MBA
• Experience in a similar position, previous experience in Africa is valued.
• Hard-working and willing to see projects through from conception to creation
• 2+ years experience in ecommerce is a plus.
• Experienced managing teams (20 to 30 employees)
• Experienced influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
• Strong English skills is a MUST. French and/or Swahili is a plus.
Are you interested in becoming a Country Manager in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Business Development Manager (Mandarin speaking) , Congo (Democratic Republic of the Congo)
Our client is an international company that services the mining industry.
We are looking for someone who can be the face of this company in DRC to convert high potential clients to customers and understand clients' needs and problems and providing solutions using current and potential resources.
1. Overall Purpose
- To promote the company to clients headquartered in Asia and in Africa managed by Chinese nationals
- Finding ways to make our clients businesses work better
2. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Winning profitable new work for the company
- Visiting clients at project sites throughout Sub Saharan Africa
- Creating quotations for various requests across the Group.
- Maintaining, developing and updating the client database.
- Maintaining and updating the pricing database.
3. Formal Training/Education/ Experience
- Fluent Mandarin & English speaker
- Experience working in China or with Chinese clients
- At least 5 years relevant work experience, ideally in Sub Saharan Africa
4. Knowledge & Skills
- International exposure especially in DRC
- Experience with lifting machines
- Experience in Mining Industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation, leadership and innovation.
Are you interested in becoming a Business Development Manager (Mandarin speaking) in DRC? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Senior Sales Executive NGO's in West Africa , West Africa
Our client is a social enterprise that provides data to farmers and agricultural organizations .
This role will play a big part in leading the expansion in the Development and NGO sectors. There will be opportunities to develop new projects across our core market of West Africa and to build amazing new partnerships. You will be supported by a motivated, small team of techies, marketers and scientists, and you need a have extensive experience and relationships in the not for profit space as well as knowledge of development institutions to get to your sales objectives, while establishing the company as a leading player in this market.
You will work together with the product and marketing team and the CCO to implement and create projects across West Africa. You will be promoting the companies' unique value to farming and not for profit organisations. The Marketing and Communications team will support you to generate new leads and in the end new customers. All new customers will be handed over to the Account Management team, who will build a solid relationship with these customers and turn it into a partnership that is benificial for both parties.
You will be one of the first senior Sales executives for this company and so you will play a central and important role in the strategy of how the company is going to the market. The company and you can improve the lives of the farmers. Our client is small and therefor flexible to adjust to the customers' needs. So if you have good knowledge of the decision making process of not for profit organisations, the benefits and features they would want and know what makes them tick, we would be happy to hear from you.
• Have a deep understanding of the market and it's players.
• Identifying prospects, exploring and researching sales options.
• Building relationships with clients by providing information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Exceeding sales objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• College / University degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in Sales
• Minimum 5 years experience working directly in or with not for profit projects in Africa
• In depth knowledge of the Development value chain
• Great presentation skills and being able to be creative at solving buying challenges
• Have an extensive network of development and not for profit institutions.
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Sales Executive in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Supply Chain Manager in Zambia , Zambia
Our client is an international company in machinery supporting, amongst other sectors, the mining industry.
Maintaining the customer satisfaction while keeping the logistics costs at bay:
- Analyze and oversee the regional supply chain performance
- In collaboration with the Project Managers based in Europe, pinpoint the key projects that need to improve
- Making sure that every step within the supply chain management is working effectively to avoid delays and lost sales opportunities
- Making sure that components, parts and materials are available when it is needed
2. Procurement and Inventory Control
- Control and monitor purchasing aspects according to procedures and operating guidelines, in accordance with the group supply chain regulations
- Manage price/quantities, reviewing activities and agreements on a regular basis in line with business objectives
- Controlling of stocks and inventory of local and regional sides:
- Manage stock movement
- Achieve the best financial advantage for the entities by promoting stock protection and quality and internal control.
- Gain knowledge of the current customs procedures existing in the different countries of the region
- Create a clear communication to ensure an efficient logistics processes within the countries by:
- Set up and maintain a good relationship with key logistics agents and suppliers
- Building good contacts with Government Officials to ensure a positive and proactive approach to imports and stock acquisitions
- Supporting the local teams to solve the problematic situations
4. Local Teams’ Management
- Communicate needs and objectives in supply chain and making sure the team understands the input necessary to make the processes run smoothly
- Establishe and manage the budget and the investments needed
- Mentoring and coaching the supply chain local team
- Assist, train and develop the staff in all of the sections within the supply chain process
- Provide regular feedback on achievements and follow up on outstanding priorities
EDUCATION & EXPERTISE
- Master Degree from University or High School in the field of management of supply chain / logistics
- 10 years in international Supply Chain / Logistics
- People manager – managing teams located at different places in Africa
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Experience of having worked both strategically/operationally
- Knowledge of mining / construction / automotive industry
- Fluent in French & English
- Very comfortable with business IT systems & softwares like excel and PowrPoint, but also ERP systems like SAP
- Open-minded & stress resistant
- No fear to challenge its own organization and/or rules
- Technical & Professional expertise
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Results orientation
- Initiative & Proactivity
- Analytical thinking
Are you interested in becoming a Supply Chain Manager in Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
EHS Manager in Ghana , Ghana
Purpose of the role
This position is responsible for assisting in the implementation of cooperate environment, health and safety programs and regulatory compliance, within the cocoa buying stations and district warehouses to ensure effective and proactive programs are in place to enable the business to achieve a zero incident safety culture.
We are looking for candidates with an experience within a food processing and manufacturing environment.
The EHS Manager:
• Is accountable for training and educating employees and contractors on environment, health and safety policies and procedures to ensure the development of a sustainable EHS program and continual improvement.
• Will ensure that safety equipment and apparatus are fully operational and are fit for use.
• will investigate, report and evaluate environmental and safety complaints and incidents in line with Corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Management of security at the cocoa buying stations and district warehouses.
• Responsible for the daily operation of the security personnel assigned by the security service provider.
• improve awareness and understanding, and be accountable for measuring and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulatory laws and requirements. Present annual EHS plans, goals, objectives and results.
• Plan, coordinate and monitor environmental and industrial hygiene surveys, risk assessments and studies to discover and determine hazards/risks that may affect stakeholders safety. Reduce our environmental footprint within the community.
• Oversees the implementation of required training and performance management systems. Assist management to assess current environmental, safety and health program needs and any other assigned duties.
• Provide guidance to security contract staff and organize quarterly meetings with security service provider on performance of guards and other issues with the security service provider. Manage security breaches (stealing, trespassing, drunkenness, unsafe behaviour and unsafe equipment from third parties.
Are you interested in becoming an EHS Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.