Farm Director in Kenya , Kenya
You will be busy with the optimization of the production process, but also the cultivation technology and protection of the crops. Other activities are managing and coordinating the employees on the farm. You are responsible for the maintenance of the equipment and for all the working processes. You both lead and actively participate on the farm. Our client is looking for a person who can grow within the company. Optimizing and improving processes is an ongoing activity.
- Experience in cultivation technology and processes
- Technical knowledge of agricultural equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of crop protection
- Perfect control of the English language
- Good communicative skills
- Flexible and no 9-5 mentality
- Driver’s license
- A bachelor degree in the agricultural field
- An agricultural background
- Experience with tropical farming is an advantage.
You are also able to work under pressure and work accurately.
What our client offers:
You will get a lot of responsibility regarding the whole farm and you are free to implement your plans and vision for the farm. There will be contact on regular basis with the head office of the company in Europe, where there is a very open work culture. You will be working in a unique international and multicultural team.
Are you interested in becoming a Farm Director in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Senior Recruiter & Head-Hunter for JobnetAfrica , South Africa
Are you passionate about match making and are exited to work accross the African market? Are you experienced in executive recruitment & head-hunting? Have you placed candidates at C-suite and senior management levels? Do you love open communication with clients and making sure they hire the best professionals in the field? Do you go the extra mile? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
World Recruitment Centre, trading as JobnetAfrica, helps business in Africa gain profit and time since 2011, by sending them the top 5% professionals IN the market, not just ON the market.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit and head-hunt for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are all Africa experts, based in Africa. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As our new team member, you are responsible for:
• Handing our clients a solution to their problem, which is time, money or team related
• Function as a knowledge base and strategic partner for the client
• Take on new assignments, obtained by our sales crew
• Conducting a thorough briefing with the client on the organisation and role(s)
• Advising the client on the options and introduce inventive ways to look at the process
• Managing online outings and timelines together with our content manager
• Taking on the search and selection process, using existing and upcoming ways of finding talent
• Conduction (mostly online) interviews and writing interview reports
• Proposing of shortlists to the client
• Support the hiring and onboarding process with the client
• Close the assignment
• After care on both the candidates and the clients
• Help designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Collaborating with the sales and management team
• Adding a bit of fun and humour to the team!
• Proven work experience as an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, with experience in multiple sectors
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems (CMS) and LinkedIn recruiter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
Personality we are looking for:
• Independent worker, that loves to be part of a growing team and company
• Thrives on successes, pushing for placements
• Friendly nature, keeping your calm when things move slow
• Has to be flexible, not everything always goes the way we want it to go
• Show initiative, there is lots to be taken on and streamlined
• Has an adventurous side, loves traveling and exploring
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at successful placement
• Flexibility, you work partly from home and our office in Cape Town
• A very challenging and demanding job with a great lifestyle!!
Deputy Country Manager in Angola , Angola
What will be your role?
By joining our client as Deputy Country Manager, your role will be crucial to develop growth in your country:
• Manage market P&L together with the General Manager
• Coordinate with the local Head of Operations, Head of Marketing, Head of Care and Office Manager
• Manage the team and the office: animate the team, ensure their happiness and motivation, communicate the action plans and make sure that the team performs them as cleanly as possible.
• Own growth of the business, driving execution to boost drivers & passengers base, rides, and revenue in a dynamic, highly competitive space.
• Represent the company in the community, local media, and in communication with key city stakeholders
• Build and develop strong relationships with senior team members across the different teams and help define the goals and objectives of these teams at the local level
• Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams and playbook and share best practices internally to build for scale across the organization
• Role based in Luanda, possibility to expand into other Angolan cities
What do you need?
• 4+ years of operations management and/or business consulting, proven in building and developing teams, optimizing processes, and defining business goals. Experience in African markets is key.
• A natural leader with 3+ years of people management experience: you have a high cultural and emotional intelligence, and proved the ability to deliver outstanding results through others in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality
• Data-driven mindset, with strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, form and execute a strategy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
• Excellent organization and time management
• Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams
• Fluent in English and Portuguese. Bonus if you speak French as well.
• Passion for Mobility topics and "shared economy"
Why would you join?
• The opportunity to grow along with the structure, as our client's operations in Africa are set to grow very quickly.
• You are taking part in an adventure that could change mobility in Africa
• Travel budget to go to the premises in Paris, regular Team events (lunches/ dinners, off-site, seminars)
• and finally, you join a united team of colleagues as cool as they are competent
Are you interested in becoming a Deputy Country Manager in Angola? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Administrator for JobnetAfrica in Cape Town , South Africa
JobnetAfrica is an executive search agency that focusses on senior recruitment across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. We are looking for an excellent administrator to join our pan-African team.
As an administrator, you are responsible for continuously pushing pre-sales activities, plan and coordinate meetings, manage our database and work on online marketing activities. You are a person that thrives under neat and tidy mailboxes, to do lists, details and making the company look great externally.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality
• Has great eye for detail
• Is tech savvy
• Sees opportunities and takes them
• Enjoys working with targets
• Has affinity with the African market
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven
• Shows initiative
• Is not afraid to give his/her opinion
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
Task and responsibilities:
• Managing e-mail boxes
• Managing LinkedIn profiles (invites, messaging)
• Planning and following up on meetings
• Preparing and sending newsletters
• Preparing and posting online material
• Updating CV database
• A strong (recruitment) brand name
• An international team that supports you
• Working from our office in Cape Town (Bree Street), partially remote
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Growth opportunities into recruitment / marketing / research
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica team.
OFFRE D’EMPLOI , Senegal
AFRI RH recrute plusieurs postes pour le compte de Vinci Construction Grands Projets (VCGP) ; une multinationale spécialisée dans le secteur du BTP chargée de la réalisation du projet de l’Aménagement Hydro-Electrique de Sambangalou (région de Kédougou au Sénégal), un projet de l’Organisation pour la Mise en Valeur du Fleuve Gambie (OMVG).
Pour postuler, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature à email@example.com en précisant l’intitulé du poste et le pays en objet du mail.
Les postes à pourvoir sont :
➢ 2 Coordinateurs Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Equipes de mise en stock primaire
➢ 2 Equipes de mise en silo pulvérents
➢ 2 Equipes gestion adjuvant
➢ 6 Opérateurs bananes
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe mécano expérimenté
➢ 1 Carrossier
➢ 1 Peintre
➢ 1 Tôlier
➢ 2 Mécaniciens ++ PL & VL très expérimentés
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens expérimentés en électricien engin & pour la pise
➢ 3 Manoeuvres non spécialisés
➢ 2 Laveurs
➢ 1 Opérateur Manitou chauffeur matériel de manut/ manuscopique/ chariot & élévateurs tout terrains
➢ 1 Chauffeur PL camion plateau équipé grue auxiliaire (habilitation)
➢ 2 Opérateurs grue auxiliaire + grue mobile
➢ 2 Responsables logistique (suivi production, maintenance et renseignement sur LIP)
➢ 2 Agents administratifs/ coordinateurs logistiques (suivi carburant & pointage du personnel)
➢ 2 Chefs de centrale BCR Jour/Nuit
➢ 4 Centralistes Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electro-mécanicien Jour/ Nuit
➢ 16 Chauffeurs camion toupies
➢ 4 Opérateurs pompes à béton
➢ 4 Manoeuvres et opérateurs BOBCAT
➢ 2 Chefs centrale BCR Jour/ Nuit
➢ 4 Centralistes
➢ 2 Electro-mécanicien
➢ 10 Manoeuvres
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipes expérimentés matériel terrassement
➢ 2 Mécaniciens ++
➢ 2 Aides mécaniciens
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens expérimentés matériel
➢ Conducteur de travaux Carrière/ Concassage
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe expérimenté
➢ 2 Mécaniciens d’installation
➢ 2 Electriciens expérimentés (capable faire mise en route et faire mise installation)
➢ 2 Manoeuvres
➢ 2 Réparateurs de bande à chaud et à froid
➢ Conducteurs de travaux Confortement
➢ 7 Pointeurs échelon
➢ 1 Pointeur général
➢ 1 Cost Controller
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe entretien
➢ 2 Mécaniciens entretien (permis PL)
➢ 1 Pointeur général (gasoil, lubrifiant)
➢ 2 Monteurs GAT
➢ 2 Spécialistes levage (calcul de charges, éleveur)
➢ 1 Chef d’atelier industrie
➢ 1 Ingénieur matériel industrie
➢ 4 Mécaniciens Soudeurs Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electriciens
➢ 2 Magasiniers
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipe Maintenance Jour/ Nuit (électricien confirmé)
➢ 2 Soudeurs
➢ 2 Vulcanisateurs expérimentés
➢ 1 Vulcanisateur (PL, VL, Génie civil)
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens
➢ 2 Manoeuvres
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe plombier expérimenté
➢ 2 Aides plombier
➢ 1 Responsable électricien industrie très expérimenté
➢ 2 électriciens industrie très expérimentés
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe expérimenté chaudronnier
➢ 1 Soudeur
➢ 1 Tourneur/ Fraiseur
➢ 1 Chef d’installation convoyeur
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipe maintenance Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens
➢ 1 Chef de chantier
➢ 1 Ingénieur / Conducteur de travaux
➢ 2 Dessinateurs/ Projeteurs
➢ 1 Ingénieur Méthode Sénior
➢ 10 Topographes
➢ 1 Coordinateur QHSE
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe
Pour plus de détails par rapport aux fiches des postes, veuillez consultez notre site www.afrirh.com.
Commercial Manager (Food and Beverage) Ethiopia , Ethiopia
Our client in food processing is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with experience in the food and beverage manufacturing industry to join their team in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Targets and deliverables
▪ Successful management of marketing, sales, and distribution department (processes and team)
▪ Successful preparation and implementation of annual strategy for marketing, sales, and distribution, driven by data analysis
▪ Realization of revenues as per company targets
▪ Acquisition of market share as per company targets
▪ Acquisition of retail customers (supermarkets, minimarkets, souks, other) as per company targets
▪ Strategic development of distributors
▪ Effective execution of product distribution operations from factory and/or warehouse to customers
▪ Effective execution of sales operations (financial, administrative, and planning)
▪ Effective execution of marketing operations (campaigns, promotions, etc.)
▪ Successful development of a strong consumer brand (branding)
▪ Measuring and reporting of marketing & sales performance
▪ Planning of marketing & sales operations
▪ Effective cooperation with other departments, especially finance (reporting) and production (planning and forecasting)
▪ Successful development of knowledge base regarding market trends and developments, consumers, retailers, distributors, competitors, etc.
Reporting to: General Manager
Supervision of marketing, sales, and distribution department (growing up to 30 fte), specifically sales executives, sales administrator, and distribution manager
Place of work: Addis Ababa, with trips in and outside of Addis Ababa as required
Requirements Education: minimum BA degree in Business Management, Marketing or Economics (or comparable)
Experience: minimum 5 years of relevant work experience for a private organization in a sales & marketing role in FMCG Sector (e.g., snacks, food, beverages) of which minimum 2 years in a managerial position. Experience in a multinational organization is mandatory. Candidates with specific experience in sales & marketing to retail customers are preferred.
Technical skills: fluent in English (speaking and writing), analytically strong, strong computer skills, strategic thinker, very good planner, structured worker, very strong communications skills.
Social skills: proven leadership skills, able to motivate and drive marketing & sales department, able to convince customers and colleagues, able to adapt and show leadership under challenging circumstances, good networker, serious and hard-working, eager to learn, good feedback mentality, creativity skills, taking responsibility & accountability.
Entrepreneurial skills: proven ability and experience to set up a business (unit), preferably a marketing & sales department, flexible and autonomous leader, leading by example and actively involved in operations.
Are you interested in becoming a Commercial Manager (Food and Beverage) Ethiopia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Commercial Manager (Aquaculture) Kenya , Kenya
To formulate and implement strategy of the sales and marketing department to ensure a strong, innovative, and well positioned and growing sales operation in line with business objectives.
Support business growth strategies to help meet company goals and Budget. Formulates, together with the General Manager, the commercial strategy, consistent with the business strategy.
Sets up and implements year plan(s) for the key area(s) of the department, including budget(s), market developments, financial and other business objectives.
Develops and maintains an efficient sale, (support) organization, according to the framework of the year plans, to obtain the quantitative and qualitative sales targets. Provide on-the-ground support for sales and technical as they generate leads and close new deals.
Manage Key accounts in the region.
Oversee demand planning and customer service to optimize support processes.
Organizes, manages, develops, and staffs the department in line with corporate guidelines, to be equipped for current and future business challenges and contribute to the optimization of business results. Coaches his/her team on a regular basis to achieve team and individual targets.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological sciences OR Veterinary medicine plus a Master’s/ MBA
A university degree in business or biological science and at least 3 years of relevant experience or Diploma with 5 years relevant experience. An MBA is an added advantage.
Industry knowledge and experience – preferably fish nutrition experience OR animal nutrition experience
Frequent travelling within the region doing client visits and business development
Excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites
Coaching: can guide and develop the team for optimal business growth and development.
Adaptability: Has the ability to quickly adapt to dramatic and continued changes in the workplace or environment or changes in the way things are done. Has a high learning agility to either grow vertically or horizontally.
Guiding the business: Knows company's goals, objectives, strategy, needs, strengths, and weaknesses to understand the capabilities and resources available to address the market opportunities and are better placed to guide staff.
Communication: Report writing and presenting at senior management level. Synthesizes information and can communicate the big picture to executive-level clients, peers, and team members. Gaining others support for ideas, proposals, and solutions, and getting others to take action to advance work objectives.
Technical, sales, and sales support team.
Key accounts, Customers, Distributors,
Government–Policy, Legal & Compliance issues
Business Head for Meat business in Chad , Chad
Our client, who is a developer and operator of world-class industrial ecosystems in Africa, is looking to appoint a Business Head for their Meat business based in Chad.
The business in Chad is to be set up to become the leading meat supplier in country as well as the region. Therefore, we are looking for candidates with solid experience in the cattle and red meat industry.
The Business Head needs experience in logistics, sourcing, processing, and distribution. The Business Head will also be responsible for developing the commercial and sales activities of the subsidiary by implementing the cluster’s commercial strategy as well as ensuring a seamless and robust operation on the ground.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Setting up and managing the Meat Business Unit within the Chad cluster. This entails picking up existing operations and building a profitable meat business for the local market in Chad as well as the export market to neighbouring countries.
• P+L responsibilities, monitor, anticipate, and respond to changing market conditions to proactively grow the meat business unit. Manage the business based on market intelligence, in-depth knowledge of customers and insightful and creative strategic planning
• Ensure the development of strategic business plans and budgets that meet or exceed set goals while optimizing market share. Prioritize and focus the business direction and energy on those activities that will ensure sustained commercial and operational success as well as profitable returns on investment.
• Lead teams in the development of executable plans. Optimize brand positioning, market share, pricing, packaging improvements, distribution, communications, and customer segmentation.
• Develop an in-depth as well as practical understanding of customer needs and challenges within the meat industry, by championing a customer-focused environment.
• Be responsible for accurate forecasts of the meat business portfolio in relation to sourcing, demand, and planning.
• The Business Unit manager needs to be a leader within the business; while actively coaching and developing people to strengthen both individual capabilities and the team’s ability to provide value to suppliers and customers.
• Manage finance and HR departments, following local rules and regulations, tax systems and reporting.
• Stakeholder management with governments, investors and management within the cluster of Chad.
• Oversees and manages export / import activities.
• You have 10 to 15 years of relevant general management experience within the meat industry
• You have commercial insights in the meat business.
• You are commercially driven
• You are an exceptional team-leader with proven organizational skills
• You are hands-on and proactive
• You are adventurous and make the most of opportunities in challenging environments
• You are fluent in English - French and / or Arabic is a plus.
• Problem solving skills
• Stake holder management
• Team spirit
• Culturally savvy
• Decision making skills
• Negotiation skills
• Values and ethics driven
• Problem solving skills
Are you interested in becoming a Business Head for this Meat business in Chad? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Are you looking for international jobs in Africa? JobnetAfrica is the most reliable website for international professionals that are looking for careers in Africa. Are you looking for jobs in Africa or have you worked here before? Our platform is available for everyone who would like to live and work in one of the beautiful parts of Africa. Please have a look at our international jobs for expats in Africa.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our jobs in Africa. We leave nobody in the unknown and contact everyone who has taken time to approach us. Upload your profile on our website and make sure you do not miss out on any of your dream jobs in Africa!