JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Main Aspect of Job
• To increase sales and market share of Siemon products throughout the territory via direct promotion to targeted end users and consultants in line with the Europe Russia Africa (ERA) strategic plan.
• To develop our business through a network of distribution partners in the territory and with agreed plans.
• To increase our business in the territory through relationships with and provision of training/technical support to Certified Installation and VAR partners.
1. The generation of revenue to assigned budgetary levels via the promotion of Siemon Company products and services in line with the ERA Plan.
2. Manage the activities of the territory by creating business plans that support our ERA focus and strategy for the territory.
3. Develop and maintain strong and effective business relationships with key personnel within the territory through regular visits and by providing remote support through telephone and written (including electronic) communications.
4. Provision of training and technical support as required to the channel.
5. Increase our penetration by working closely with our distributor partners in the region as part of our channel strategy.
6. Develop and implement processes for the ongoing analysis of performance in the territory. Set benchmarks for performance levels and recommendations for corrective action or increased sales and support.
7. Utilise all sales reporting and sales management tools and systems in order to achieve sales objectives in the most efficient manner possible.
8. Utilise the support of our marketing department to increase and improve the image within the territory.
9. Perform administrative duties efficiently, supplying accurate and realistic forecasts, monthly reports, project tracking and Customer profiles, etc, in agreed formats and to pre-determined timescales.
10. Leverage internal company resources (Technical Support, Product Champions, Global Product Management, etc) as appropriate to carry out the role effectively.
11. Work towards promoting Siemon as a Infrastructure Solution provider in the DC and IB Space rather than just a cabling supplier.
'A' Level or Equivalent
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to degree level.
• Significant sales experience and demonstrated success in the achievement of sales objectives.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the telecommunications or similar industries.
• Knowledge and ability to manage business through a Distribution Channel and Tier 1 partners in the territory.
• Knowledge and ability to develop and manage our business through agreed VAR relationships in agreed countries.
• Able to demonstrate the capacity to develop relationships with Global 500 Companies, End Users and Consultants, and preferably have existing relationships with these type of companies.
• Consultative selling skills both on the DC and Intelligent Building Space.
• Excellent knowledge of the region and market employed in.
• Previous experience in the network cabling industry.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and organise the activities in the territory.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Demonstrated influencing skills.
• Able to work from home in a remote capacity from Kenya.
• Current valid driving licence and ability to travel in the territory around up to 80% of the time.
• Methodical, self-confident and ethical individual.
This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at Digital Outsource Services. Operating within the e-commerce industry, we provide world-class services to our international clients and their businesses. The core element of Digital Outsource Services are our people, as we recognize that the employees are the driving force of the business, hence we ensure that we employ individuals with high-potential allowing them to develop their career and themselves within the business.
We are looking at expanding the existing Customer Service Department, within the German Market. The position is based in Cape Town, South Africa. We have over 1 500 multi-national employees as we provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives us the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making us an employer of choice in Cape Town.
Due to the geographical locations we service, please note that there is shift work.
07:00- 15:00, 15:00- 23:00, 23:00- 07:00
The applicant must:
• Have German as home language
• Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
• Be a self-starter, self-motivated & goal orientated
• Be able to work independently yet be a team player
• Be an analytical thinker with problem solving ability
• Be deadline driven & goal orientated
• Be able to meet deadlines in a highly pressurised dynamic environment
• Be able to handle confidential and personal matters
• Be fully computer literate and have accurate typing skills
• Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in German language
• Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environment
• Processing pertinent information into relevant databases
• Completion of tasks assigned during shift
• Customer relationship building and management as well as cross selling of products and services
• Problem solving tasks during shift
• Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
• Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchasers, etc.
• Excellent time management and adherence to schedule
• Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
Please deem your application as unsuccessful should you not hear from us within the first 2 weeks.
Contract Type: Permanent;
Salary: Market Related;
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos, Nigeria;
Introduction: We are head hunting for an Expat Financial Director for a Manufacturing company in the Telecommunication Industry, focusing on the manufacturing of SIM Cards. The company size is 150 employees and growing. The position will be based in Lagos Job Functions Finance Industries Manufacturing,Telecommunications Specification Financial Director Role & Responsibilities
Some HR Management roles included
Requirements: Must have Manufacturing experience
Introduction: We are head hunting for a Chief Operating Officer for a Manufacturing company in the Telecommunication Industry, focusing on the manufacturing of SIM Cards. The company size is 150 employees and growing. The position will be based in Lagos Job Functions Finance Industries Manufacturing,Telecommunications Specification Chief Operating Officer roles & Responsibilities
Hands on responsibilities wrt partner & supplier management as well as manufacturing
Day to day running of operations
New partnership relationship management
New business development
Requirements: Must have Manufacturing experience in West, East or North Africa.
Preferably sim card manufacturing / telecomms manufacturing experience
The Customer Sales and Service Representatives will provide superior airline reservation services to customers and potential customers traveling internationally. They will handle inquiries relating to ticket fares, sales, flight schedules, bookings, connecting flights, airline policies, departure and arrival times and international airport requirements.
We are looking for individuals who can help us deliver outstanding customer service to international markets, and are flexible to work rotational shifts.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience requirements:
* Native level fluency in one of the below foreign language/s (verbal and written skills)
* Fluency in English (verbal and written skills)
* Matric (Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification)
* Computer literacy at intermediate level
* Previous experience in customer services / call centre / travel and tourism sector
* Available to work shifts, weekends and public holidays on a rotational basis
* Demonstrated ability to resolve customer complaints and offer alternative solutions
* Ability to undertake intensive training in complex products such as fares, loyalty programmes, help-desk services, ticketing rules, and airline regulations
* Clear criminal record
* Mindpearl is situated in the V&A Waterfront, Cape Town and offers a high standard work environment, comprehensive training and competitive remuneration packages including medical aid , provident fund and performance bonuses
* Portuguese (Brazilian Dialect)
Should you meet the requirement please upload your cv on the following website (www.mindpearl.com) or email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.