JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the African recruitment space and a passion for recruitment head-hunting and/or executive search? Have you placed candidates across the continent? Do you love pampering your clients and making sure they hire the best professionals in the field? Do you go the extra mile? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Recruiter / head-hunter / executive search specialist with full cycle experience, to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As our new team member, you are responsible for:
• Taking on new assignments, obtained by our sales crew
• Conducting a thorough briefing with the client on the organisation and role(s)
• Advising the client on the options and introduce inventive ways to look at the process
• Managing online outings and timelines together with our content manager
• Taking on the search and selection process, using existing and upcoming ways of finding talent
• Conduction (mostly online) interviews and writing interview reports
• Proposing of shortlists to the client
• Support the hiring and onboarding process with the client
• Close the assignment
• After care on both the candidates and the clients
• Helping designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Collaborating with the sales and management team
• Proven work experience as an international Recruiter in Africa (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter), with experience in multiple sectors
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems (CMS) and Linkedin recruiter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
Personality we are looking for:
• Independent worker, that loves to be part of a growing team and company
• Thrives on successes, pushing for placements
• Friendly nature, keeping your calm when things move slow
• Has to be flexible, not everything always goes the way we want it to go
• Show initiative, there is lots to be taken on and streamlined
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at successful placement
• Flexibility, you can work from home and / or our office in Johannesburg
• A very challenging and demanding job with a great lifestyle!!
For our client we are looking for a knowledgeable Assistant Manager for their Seedling Nursery, who can join their team. The successful candidate will assist the nursery manager with his daily operations and duties, as well as everything applicable to this position.
• BSc Plant Science/Horticulture Degree; Preferably with knowledge of grafting seedlings.
• Computer literacy essential
• Afrikaans and English speaking – Afrikaans not really a necessity.
• Independent worker
• Ability to manage a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Good managerial skills
• Excellent people skills
• Weekend work will be mandatory
The ideal candidate must enjoy working with plants and have a love for cultivation. He/she must be hardworking, honest, have sober habits and be conscientious and neat.
Are you interested in becoming an Assistant Manager Seedling Nursery in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Africa? Are you a great networker? Do you love sales and developing business? Do you love traveling and working independently? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Sales Representative to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for gaining new accounts as well as managing existing accounts. To create an active sales pipeline, you analyze the market and determine new opportunities. You actively hunt for new clients and build positive and lasting relationships with them by developing an in-depth understanding of their industry and recruitment needs.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality, is a master networker and is passionate about cold calling and sales,
• Does NOT need previous experience in recruitment, selling of services is a pre
• Loves traveling and exploring new areas (6x per year)
• Has a vast international network in Africa or a part of Africa,
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven,
• Has an network within an international environment,
• French is a pre, but no must
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
• A strong (recruitment) brand name,
• An extensive pan-African network of clients and candidates (40.000+ international professionals),
• An international team
• Working in Johannesburg at our office and from home
• Full time / part time / flexible working options,
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Excellent financial structure with variable component
JobnetAfrica will give you the opportunity to fully focus on sales / networking and rapidly build a sustainable income for yourself. You can hit the ground running!
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica lifestyle!
Heb jij een voorliefde voor Kaapstad? Daar stage gelopen, op vakantie geweest, verliefd geworden of gewoon altijd al een tijd willen wonen en werken? Dit is je kans!
Voor een multinational in Oil & Gas o.a. gevestigd in Kaapstad, Zuid Afrika, zijn wij op zoek naar Customer Service Medewerkers.
De werkzaamheden bestaan uit het voorzien van de klant van goede service door middel van effectieve communicatie, het toevoegen van waarde voor de klant en het efficiënt oplossen van problemen.
Momenteel is onze opdrachtgever op zoek naar medewerkers die zowel de Nederlandse als de Engelse taal zeer goed beheersen. Na een gedegen training ga je aan de slag op de afdeling Customer Service als Agent. Je doet relevante buitenlandse werkervaring op terwijl je woont in een van de mooiste steden ter wereld!
1) Je bent serieus en houdt van avontuur
2)Je hebt ervaring in Customer Service en/of in de Oil & Gas industrie
3) Je bent goed bekend met IT software (Microsoft en Internet)
4) Je bent klantgericht en beschikt over goede contactuele eigenschappen
5) Je beheerst de Nederlandse taal uitstekend (schrijven en spreken)
6) Je spreekt vloeiend Engels
7) Je bent bereid om minimaal 1 jaar in Zuid-Afrika te wonen
1) Het nemen van de volledige eindverantwoording van de klant, zelfs wanneer de oplossing niet binnen je eigen mogelijkheden ligt
2) Het fungeren als visite kaartje voor het bedrijf ook wanneer aan de klanten wensen niet kan worden voldaan
1) Een professionele werkomgeving bij een gerenommeerd bedrijf
2) Een uitgebreid trainingsprogramma
3) Werkvergunning wordt geregeld en betaald (R1 350 visum aanvraag wordt je teruggegeven op tonen van het bonnetje)
4) Markt conform salaris R17 400 per maand + 50% maandsalaris onboarding bonus op eerste betaling
5) Retourticket en accommodatie op eigen kosten
6) Je krijgt een Nederlandse buddy toegewezen die al in Kaapstad werkt
7) Vaste startdatum 01 September 2016, je krijgt een jaarcontract
Bij het solliciteren voeg ook ten minste één geschreven referentie toe. Deze hebben we nodig om je te kunnen voorstellen bij de werkgever.
* Premium job
The Sales Representative will report to the sales manager.
Key Performance areas:
Develop and support the sales of the whole company portfolio in the central region in together with the existing team)
Visit and support key accounts
Maximize the support to end customers and distributors both B2B and Business to farm
Analyse competitors, customer requirements and recognize market trends and developments
Develop new business opportunities with existing and new customers
Develop area plans
Active credit control
Organize sales, marketing, technical and administrative support
One of these qualifications would be preferred: Animal nutrition, Commercial or Agricultural
5 years’ experience in a sales environment preferably within the Animal nutrition industry
Knowledge in an animal nutrition plant would be an advantage
Intermediate PC and keyboard knowledge with strong skills in spreadsheet and word processing packages
Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written)
Attention to detail
Customer services orientated
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Representative in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Reporting - Director Sales MEA & Head of Region EMEA
Office - office in Johannesburg,
Region - South Africa, but also Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Angola & Madagascar (= Area "Sub Sahara")
- Sales und Service Focus in Region, Business Development Sales Area "Sub Sahara"
- Leading by example & being the 1st sales manager in region (development of new business)
- Leading about 35 employees and growing (also admin functions)
- Improvement and Development of organization in area "Sub Sahara"
- Decision about how to cover all countries in region with sales and service (employees/agents or subcontractors)
- Sales focus: housing equipment for poultry, laying hens but also pig
- Succession of current job holder who will retire in 2 years
- New MD should take on tasks immediately despite current MD
- Experience in managing employees, in agriculture business, technical knowledge and a sales background strongly preferred
- Fluency in English
Are you interested in becoming a Managing Director South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
This assignment is done in cooperation with Mercuri Urval, in assignment of Normet Africa.
Normet is a global, fast growing and innovative technology company in the underground construction and mining industry, passionate to innovate and improve processes for increased safety, productivity and profitability. Normet’s solutions are developed based on the welfare of people and the care of the environment. Normet’s HQ is located in Espoo, Finland. They operate globally with 1200 business professionals in 42 locations in 28 countries. In Africa, Normet has legal entities in Zambia and South Africa, with ambitions to expand in the region.
We are looking for candidates to actively monitor Chinese customers and oversee the project pipeline in close collaboration with Normet China:
EMEA Account Manager – Chinese Accounts
You functionally report to the Managing Director of Normet Africa and will work in the middle of the mainland China team, the EMEA local teams, Chinese tunneling and mining contractors, mining houses, local JV’s and factories.
• Accelerate the sales growth of Normet’s mining and tunnelling solutions in EMEA through in depth understanding of the market, building new relationships, expand current relationships and by responding to the needs of our customers.
• Work closely with sales managers to strategize, plan and implement the approach to territory and value development.
• Drive and deliver the strategy within each account.
• Build long term, cross functional relationships within the customer’s organization to enable and ensure implementation of the account strategy.
• Maintain the necessary administrative and reporting elements of Account Management: Account Plans, CRM.
• Represent Normet at trade shows, conferences and local industry associations.
• Travel to customers for about 50% of your time, of which 70% in Sub-Saharan Africa and 30% in Europe and the Middle-East.
• You are a Chinese national living / working in Sub-Saharan Africa, who speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
• At least 2 years of sales experience in Mining Services and a minimum of 5 years experience in or exposure to underground mining industry.
• Experienced in Account and Customer Relationship Management, enjoying technical and commercial discussions with customers.
• You see the big plans and can turn them into effective operational project plans
• Mature and developed in negotiation and presentation, and highly professional in your daily communication with internal and external teams.
• Tactical and strategic thinker with business acumen.
• You are a self-motivated, open-minded, result driven and persistent team player, excellent in building trust and relationships.
• In this role you can visibly shape and be part of regional growth.
• Achieve results while being supported by a professional local and international team.
• A financially stable and international organization with high standards in safety and quality.
• The opportunity to capitalize on a new JV with an ambitious Chinese partner.
• Support from an experienced MD who macro-manages, and who supports, guides and coaches where needed.
• An attractive compensation package and a lot of growth opportunities, within the company and within the region.
Are you interested in becoming an EMEA Account Manager in South Africa or Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
To plan, manage, coordinate and execute tasks and processes towards ensuring Release plants are evaluated, sized, designed and costed adequately, and delivered and tested in a technically compliant manner.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Operating System
a. Follow the guidelines and prescribed structures as outlined by the Release operating system
b. Establishment of standard processes and procedures, as well as marketing material for Release
c. Provide continuous input towards improvement and optimisation of the Release operating system
2. Support to Procurement Process
a. Participate to the definition and upgrade of standard design and technical solutions for Release
b. Support the Procurement team in technical evaluation of suppliers
c. Drive the simplification and standardisation of design
d. Participate to the validation process of standard solutions for Release
e. Attend tests and other assessments related to equipment
3. Support to Acquisition Phase of Release plants
a. Support the Release Sales team in technical screening new plant opportunities
b. Review technical input from potential Lessees to ensure the information / documentation provided is consistent and sufficient for an initial evaluation
c. Prepare Preliminary Designs that are used for submission of Indicative Offers: Yield studies, PV and storage sizing, interconnection principles.
d. Conduct pre-contract Site Visits and prepare Site Visit Reports
e. Review Site Visit Reports and prepare adjustments to Preliminary Designs.
f. Coordinate with Engineering, Design, Procurement and Installation teams to prepare Final Designs, in particular mini grid energy modelling, PV and storage final sizing, and interconnection details.
g. Ensure all technical parameters are incorporated in the Final Design
h. Support Procurement and Sales teams in defining Balance of Plant scope and costs
i. Manage the process to complete the technical schedules of Lease Agreements.
j. Support Sales team in negotiations of the Lease Agreement and lead with assistance to the PM to complete Project Documents, not only technical.
4. Support to Delivery Phase of Release plants
a. Ensure detailed engineering designs are implemented according to the Final Design.
b. Assess and approve design change requests
c. Provide technical support the Installation team
d. Support technical interactions with Lessee and other third parties involved at site.
e. Support the Installation team in the preparation and execution of Tests on Completion
f. Ensure that Plant related information and documentation is properly gathered and archived
5. Support to Lease Phase of Release plants
a. Provide technical support the Operation and Installation Team in problem solving.
b. Support the Installation team in the preparation and execution of the Planned Maintenance and yearly Performance Tests
6. Support to Demobilisation Phase of Release plants
a. Provide technical support the Installation Team in assessing the Plant and evaluating requirements for refurbishment or replacement of components
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Electrical / Electronical Engineering
- Degree in Electro Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
- An excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Project Management Certificate
- Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work Independently and to multitask in a fast moving environment
• Analytical thinking
• Commercial Acumen
• Assertiveness and organisational skills
• High energy level and motivation.
• Proactive and initiative-taking
• Good at building relationships and trust, good judgement skills and high integrity
• Good communication and team skills, with ability to work in across functional team
• High social and intercultural competence
• Speak and write English fluently. Other language skills like Spanish, German, French are an advantage
• Excellent report writing skills
• Sound knowledge of contracts related to energy generation projects•
- 3+ years electrical engineering experience
This includes the following:
- 5+ years project environment experience
- 3+ years electrical transmission/distribution experience with practical experience with power generation with Diesel /HFO
- 3+ years project/process management experience
- Practical experience in site electrical construction and/or operation
- Strong experience in diesel/HFO power generation
- Exposure to MV distribution
- Exposure to PV Project execution
- Experience in minigrid design, energy storage and hybrid solutions (i.e. multiple energy production sources)
• Should be available and accustomed to travel extensively internationally to 3rd world and developing countries
• Must be able to work in an open plan environment
• Must be able to work extended hours
• Valid driver’s licence
Are you interested in becoming a Project Engineer in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.