JOB SEARCH RESULT:
JobnetAfrica is a boutique Executive Search firm that focusses on international companies in Africa, doing business in the agro supply chain, renewable energy and logistics.
Just a few pointers to get a feel of who we are:
1. We are dedicated to the progress of our customers, Africa, our company and our employees
2. We don’t just talk the talk but we walk the walk. Each member of our team has experienced the challenges and opportunities of moving beyond their comfort zone
3. In our daily work, we show gratitude, not an attitude. We are supportive of customers & colleagues, and we encourage dialogue
4. As matchmakers, we are the ones that make people feel at ease; we make things happen, we are curious, and we show genuine interest in everything
5. We pay attention to the situation and our surroundings. We know when to act and when not to act, and we never twist rules for personal gain
Over the last few years, our client base has grown exponentially. Plans are to keep growing and in order to do so, we are looking for a Business Development Specialist.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for generating new leads and maintaining existing clients, and with these, meeting sales goals. Duties will include building a sales funnel online as well as through networking and travels, having sales conversations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential and existing clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you ideally have a deep understanding of the African market, in the agro supply chain, renewable energy and / or logistics, or are keen to develop this. You are enthusiastic to master our sales processes and dynamics within the Executive Search industry in Africa. Previous intercultural experience in a sales role is a must.
Business Development Specialist Responsibilities:
• Generating leads through JobnetAfrica’s pre-designed sales funnel
o Create a persona on LinkedIn
o Online volume outreach
o Visit networking events
o Travel to African destinations, our so called ‘road shows’
• Taking leads through sales process till closure
o Negotiating contracts with prospective as well as existing clients
o Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
• Taking clients through recruitment process till hiring
o Act as project and account manager for ongoing orders
o Work closely together with our experienced team of Executive Recruiters
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals
• Be a positive addition to the existing team
Sales Representative Requirements:
• Experience working in or with African countries
• Willingness to travel into Africa (appr 3-4x per year)
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3+ years experience in B2B sales
• Experience selling to C-suite decision makers
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
• Proven record of successfully obtaining sales targets
• A commitment to excellent customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably individually as well as in a team
• French language is a preference
What we offer:
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at success
• Hybrid work situation
• A fun and dedicated team
• An adventurous, demanding and challenging job with a great work / life balance!
Are you interested in this exciting vacancy? Please apply via the link.
For one of our clients in the metal processing industry, we are seeking a General Manager with operational experience in Aluminum powders and granules for various applications in different industries. The ideal candidate develops and maintains business relationships with existing and potential customers to meet sales objectives within the region. The ideal candidate has the responsibility but also the freedom to adapt global strategies to the local market, while implementing performance management and talent management, and maintaining a positive team atmosphere. You are encouraged to spend time with customers, working hands-on in addition to your management activities.
• Plan and organize production and delivery schedules.
• Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
• Ensure that production and administrative processes run reliably and efficiently by planning and organizing schedules and resource requirements (raw materials, people, equipment, PPE, work tools, etc.)
• Observe production and administration to resolve issues.
• Continuously monitor and report production performance parameters such as volumes produced, inventory, yield etc.
• Thoroughly understand all equipment used for production and product handling.
• Understand different products and their handling requirements and ensure adherence to strict quality control standards and avoid deviations, rejections, and double handling.
• Provide motivation, support, and guidance to all employees.
• Manage discipline, grievances, time, and attendance and ensure overtime is kept within legal limits.
• Bachelor's degree in metal engineering, marketing, business administration, or related
• 5 years plus experience in the liquid metal operation of the steel or other metal industry
• Strong networker with excellent writing, vocal and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly analytic, organizational, and creative thinking skills
• Proactive posture with a high sense of entrepreneurial necessity and urgency
• Experience in developing innovative commercial strategies and leading both direct sales force and channel routes to market.
• Results driven, proactive and a systematic, problem-solving oriented way of thinking.
• Interpersonal skills and leadership qualities to build and lead a cohesive, focused, and motivated team.
• A reliable person inspiring confidence and able to deal with people at all levels.
• Empathetic with listening skills.
• An assertive and responsive leader and a good team player at the same time.
• An open, outgoing, and robust person with natural self-confidence.
• A strong communicator and an inspiring and pro-active leader.
• Pragmatic with high integrity and a drive for doing things professionally.
• Intelligent and analytical with helicopter view and a positive and constructive way of thinking.
• Good business understanding and at the same time extremely quality conscious with sense of important details.
Are you interested?
Apply here and include your application letter and updated CV.
Are you interested in becoming a General Manager in KZN? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
The Business Development Manager (Africa) is responsible for meeting and exceeding the shipment budget for Sub Saharan Africa areas as well as ensuring that the P&L is met. The role works from the South African office in Durban and collaborates with the GM and the Commercial Manager (Middle East & South & East Africa) in developing and implementing the sales strategies and growth initiatives for all product lines within their area of responsibility.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales & Marketing:
• Design, implement and continuously develop the Sales & Marketing strategy in Sub-Saharan Africa achieving profitable market penetration, growth and share.
• Guide commercial direction, pricing and business development of STC in Sub-Saharan Africa with local agents in line with regional and global goals.
• Support Management in the development of strategic projects within their area of responsibility.
• Assist the General Manager in projects and management tasks as they arise.
• Supervise and direct Sub-Saharan Africa STC agents, helping solve commercial and operational issues as they arise either internal or with agents directly.
• Responsible for sales, marketing, and customer account plan development within their area of responsibility.
• Participate and actively contribute in local staff and management meetings.
• Regularly monitor and report on the profitability of business performed (exports and imports-as necessary) and new business developed or lost in the areas of sales control.
• Assist in preparation and coordination of yearly and monthly shipments and revenue budgets.
• Assist in completion of sales presentations when required by sales managers & agents representing the area of control.
• Gather, register and report information on competition activities or other relevant data in their area of control.
• Evaluate new suppliers, logistics solutions and operational improvement opportunities within your area of control.
• Support operations strategy development by Operations Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa focusing on profit maximization, volume and market share growth.
• Monitor equipment balance, supply and flow of STC assets within your area of control, within the established structure of regional and global fleet planning.
• Highlight to the Operations Manager, Commercial Manager and if necessary the General Manager any problems affecting the handling, operation, billing or invoice collection for business in your area of control.
Accounting & Reporting:
• Assist Accounting and General Manager with accounts receivable problems on customers within his area of responsibility.
• Ensure that any specific accounting instruction and agreements with customers are properly communicated and implemented within the area of control.
• Ensure regular reporting requirements are met as needed by the local or division management.
Qualifications and Experience:
• University or college degree preferred.
• 5 years experience in Tank container or logistics industry. 3 years of prior sales or marketing experience desired.
• Strong business and personnel management skills.
• Strong international business experience and awareness of cultures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be ethical, organized and goal oriented.
• Self starter, able to work from remote locations without oversight for periods of time, able to determine and define priorities for sales contact / activity.
• Able to extensively travel within Africa.
• Able to work as a team player.
• Able to formulate and modify strategies as needed.
• Licensed driver
Are you interested in becoming a Business Development Manager in Sub-Saharan Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page or email your CV with a short introduction to email@example.com
Heb jij een voorliefde voor Kaapstad? Daar stage gelopen, op vakantie geweest, verliefd geworden of gewoon altijd al een tijd willen wonen en werken? Dit is je kans!
Voor een multinational in Oil & Gas o.a. gevestigd in Kaapstad, Zuid Afrika, zijn wij op zoek naar Customer Service Medewerkers.
De werkzaamheden bestaan uit het voorzien van de klant van goede service door middel van effectieve communicatie, het toevoegen van waarde voor de klant en het efficiënt oplossen van problemen.
Momenteel is onze opdrachtgever op zoek naar medewerkers die zowel de Nederlandse als de Engelse taal zeer goed beheersen. Na een gedegen training ga je aan de slag op de afdeling Customer Service als Agent. Je doet relevante buitenlandse werkervaring op terwijl je woont in een van de mooiste steden ter wereld!
1) Je bent serieus en houdt van avontuur
2)Je hebt ervaring in Customer Service en/of in de Oil & Gas industrie
3) Je bent goed bekend met IT software (Microsoft en Internet)
4) Je bent klantgericht en beschikt over goede contactuele eigenschappen
5) Je beheerst de Nederlandse taal uitstekend (schrijven en spreken)
6) Je spreekt vloeiend Engels
7) Je bent bereid om minimaal 1 jaar in Zuid-Afrika te wonen
1) Het nemen van de volledige eindverantwoording van de klant, zelfs wanneer de oplossing niet binnen je eigen mogelijkheden ligt
2) Het fungeren als visite kaartje voor het bedrijf ook wanneer aan de klanten wensen niet kan worden voldaan
1) Een professionele werkomgeving bij een gerenommeerd bedrijf
2) Een uitgebreid trainingsprogramma
3) Werkvergunning wordt geregeld en betaald (R1 350 visum aanvraag wordt je teruggegeven op tonen van het bonnetje)
4) Markt conform salaris R17 400 per maand + 50% maandsalaris onboarding bonus op eerste betaling
5) Retourticket en accommodatie op eigen kosten
6) Je krijgt een Nederlandse buddy toegewezen die al in Kaapstad werkt
7) Vaste startdatum 01 September 2016, je krijgt een jaarcontract
Bij het solliciteren voeg ook ten minste één geschreven referentie toe. Deze hebben we nodig om je te kunnen voorstellen bij de werkgever.
* Premium job
Are you passionate about match making and are exited to work accross the African market? Are you experienced in executive recruitment & head-hunting? Have you placed candidates at C-suite and senior management levels? Do you love open communication with clients and making sure they hire the best professionals in the field? Do you go the extra mile? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
World Recruitment Centre, trading as JobnetAfrica, helps business in Africa gain profit and time since 2011, by sending them the top 5% professionals IN the market, not just ON the market.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit and head-hunt for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are all Africa experts, based in Africa. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As our new team member, you are responsible for:
• Handing our clients a solution to their problem, which is time, money or team related
• Function as a knowledge base and strategic partner for the client
• Take on new assignments, obtained by our sales crew
• Conducting a thorough briefing with the client on the organisation and role(s)
• Advising the client on the options and introduce inventive ways to look at the process
• Managing online outings and timelines together with our content manager
• Taking on the search and selection process, using existing and upcoming ways of finding talent
• Conduction (mostly online) interviews and writing interview reports
• Proposing of shortlists to the client
• Support the hiring and onboarding process with the client
• Close the assignment
• After care on both the candidates and the clients
• Help designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Collaborating with the sales and management team
• Adding a bit of fun and humour to the team!
• Proven work experience as an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, with experience in multiple sectors
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems (CMS) and LinkedIn recruiter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
Personality we are looking for:
• Independent worker, that loves to be part of a growing team and company
• Thrives on successes, pushing for placements
• Friendly nature, keeping your calm when things move slow
• Has to be flexible, not everything always goes the way we want it to go
• Show initiative, there is lots to be taken on and streamlined
• Has an adventurous side, loves traveling and exploring
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at successful placement
• Flexibility, you work partly from home and our office in Cape Town
• A very challenging and demanding job with a great lifestyle!!
JobnetAfrica is an executive search agency that focusses on senior recruitment across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. We are looking for an excellent administrator to join our pan-African team.
As an administrator, you are responsible for continuously pushing pre-sales activities, plan and coordinate meetings, manage our database and work on online marketing activities. You are a person that thrives under neat and tidy mailboxes, to do lists, details and making the company look great externally.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality
• Has great eye for detail
• Is tech savvy
• Sees opportunities and takes them
• Enjoys working with targets
• Has affinity with the African market
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven
• Shows initiative
• Is not afraid to give his/her opinion
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
Task and responsibilities:
• Managing e-mail boxes
• Managing LinkedIn profiles (invites, messaging)
• Planning and following up on meetings
• Preparing and sending newsletters
• Preparing and posting online material
• Updating CV database
• A strong (recruitment) brand name
• An international team that supports you
• Working from our office in Cape Town (Bree Street), partially remote
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Growth opportunities into recruitment / marketing / research
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica team.
For our client, a European company active in the food ingredients industry, we are looking for a Sales Representative who will be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
• Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers.
• Detailed negotiations with customers about contract contents
• Participation in the strategic development of the target markets
• Reliable budget and forecast planning
• Representing our company at the customer
• Competitive analysis and observations
• Visits to trade fairs and organization of local workshops
• Commercial training of on-site representatives and junior salespeople
• Commercial projects outside own sales area
Personal and professional requirements
• Ideally full degree, e.g. in business administration
• At least 5 years of professional experience in sales and ideally in MEA within the food ingredients industry
• Willingness to travel extensively for customer service and product presentations
• High customer orientation
• Intercultural competencies
• Business fluent English language skills
• Good MS Office skills
The MEA Sales Manager should...
• possess a high level of commitment, initiative and flexibility
• have the ability to learn fast
• Be able to adapt well and interact appropriately with different interlocutors
• be able to communicate proactively across all hierarchical levels
• be assertive
• be a team player
• be able to represent the corporate values internally and externally
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Representative in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Africa? Are you a great networker? Do you love sales and developing business? Do you love traveling and working independently? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Sales Representative to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for gaining new accounts as well as managing existing accounts. To create an active sales pipeline, you analyze the market and determine new opportunities. You actively hunt for new clients and build positive and lasting relationships with them by developing an in-depth understanding of their industry and recruitment needs.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality, is a master networker and is passionate about cold calling and sales,
• Does NOT need previous experience in recruitment, selling of services is a pre
• Loves traveling and exploring new areas (6x per year)
• Has a vast international network in Africa or a part of Africa,
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven,
• Has an network within an international environment,
• French is a pre, but no must
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
• A strong (recruitment) brand name,
• An extensive pan-African network of clients and candidates (40.000+ international professionals),
• An international team
• Working in Johannesburg at our office and from home
• Full time / part time / flexible working options,
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Excellent financial structure with variable component
JobnetAfrica will give you the opportunity to fully focus on sales / networking and rapidly build a sustainable income for yourself. You can hit the ground running!
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica lifestyle!