JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Our client, who is an international business association based in South Africa, is looking for a German speaking Project Manager Competence Centre Water Management to join their team in Cape Town.
1. Establishing a network of cooperation partners from the private and government sectors from Germany and South Africa
2. Establishing a formal working group from these partners
3. Establishing a database of partners and related organisations
4. Organisation of meetings, conferences, workshops, webinars
5. Drafting of project proposals for national and regional initiatives
6. Acquisition, implementation and finalisation of projects in the field of Water Management in cooperation with partner organisations
7. Drafting agreements and MoU’s for project partners
8. Quarterly and Annual reports for SA and German partners
1. Extensive knowledge on South African water policy, legislation and related initiatives
2. Sound knowledge of Integrated Water Resource Management and of water-related environmental issues.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
We are looking for a reliable, flexible team player who is able to work independently and self-motivated, accurately. We expect excellent communication skills, attention to detail and a solution oriented positive mind set.
Successful candidates will have a relevant diploma/ degree and at least 2 years relevant work experience with contactable references.
Starting date: 1 February 2019 or asap thereafter
Remuneration: Market related salary and benefits
Are you interested in becoming a Project Manager Competence Centre Water Management in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client, who is an international business association based in Johannesburg, South Africa, is looking for a Project Manager – Market Entry Services to join their team.
The business development department offers market entry support. This includes the provision of market information, as well as the conduction of services like business partner searches, market studies, delegations and trade fair support. The project manager is responsible for acquisition and implementation of projects and services.
- Responding to general market entry requests
- Project acquisition, budgeting, planning and execution
- Implementation of activities, like trade fair promotion, delegations and research
- Reporting and cost calculation
- General project administration within the business development department
- (University) qualification in business/ administration/ finance
- Experience in project management
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Office programs
- Highly organized team-player
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, problem solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
- German language skills are an important advantage
- Ability to build, maintain and extend industry-specific networks
- Ability to present to an audience/ extensive communication skill
What we offer
We offer an autonomously working environment within an experienced and friendly team, international driven with varied tasks. We offer a competitive salary.
Are you interested in becoming a Project Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client wishes to expand its business offering and sales compliment with a view to acquiring more business in the new builds and repairs business.
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION
Reports to: Managing Director
To play an integral role in success of the Organisation by bringing in new business to the Organisation and the effective on boarding of new clients. To develop the local sales, finding, growing and developing existing clients with the aim of developing new business.
- New clients
- To research and obtain new clients in the maritime industry across a broad spectrum;
- To develop a trust relationship with this portfolio so that they come to us as a supplier first;
- Understand what the key requirements are of the customer;
- Work with the other staff regarding new tenders for new clients and the business proposals;
- Represent the Company in terms of business with the clients and any social functions;
- Obtain new clients in the maritime industry who could be potential purchasers of vessels;
- Develop the relationship so that the client wants to work with and use our organisation as the supplier;
- Close deals with new clients for new and repair business.
- Existing clients
- Continue the relationships and continue to build relationships with the clients on all levels;
- Research their needs on an ongoing basis;
- Decide whether the requirement is for new builds or repair Work;
- Work with the Management at the yard to ensure tenders are done in time or quotations delivered in time.
- Have a portfolio of strong accounts.
- Tenders and quotations
- Assist with the drawing up of tenders and quotations for new and repair work;
- Do accurate costing and estimates using approved BBBEE suppliers;
- Develop tenders that are successful and positive in that the Company wins them.
Developing contacts and creating awareness
- Using existing client knowledge and developing new client connections to develop the sales channels further;
- Developing all client contacts to further the name of the organisation as a preferred supplier;
- Maintaining the existing contacts within the Governmental customers to ensure the ongoing communication
- Represent the Company at all levels, engendering trust and confidence with clients.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Up to date information and ability to act on all levels when discussing new build and repair work;
Reports and administration
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Weekly / monthly reporting on activities and possible sales and progression of sales.
Other duties and responsibilities express and implied which arise from the nature and character of the post within the organisation.
Carry out any reasonable duties consistent with the post as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or degree in commerce / law.
- Background of the SAN, Armscor, TNPA, or having working experience in those types of businesses’.
Are you interested in becoming a Key Accounts Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client, who is a food producing company, we are recruiting a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager in South Africa.
Key Performance areas:
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the complete procurement of the company and shall be in charge to optimize it for any involved cost. For the part related to ingredients, the Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall get the support of the Global Procurement team who leads prices negotiations.
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in contact with the production and sales teams for forecasting needs and make sure that needs are meets in an optimized way.
• Support the organisational mandate by providing direct and indirect support to the Management in respect of the Supply Chain/ Procurement processes;
• Verify requisitions to ensure compliance with the Supply Chain Management requirements;
• Identify the needs to acquire and dispose assets in line with the established procedures, systems and controls;
• Implement procurement best practices in terms of SCM Policy and maintain records;
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall also be in charge of recommending optimized solutions for transport, export, import & warehouses and to review the efficiency of the process at any time.
• Evaluate and report on the performance of all suppliers/service providers;
• Assist in management of the facilities and equipment lease agreements;
• Assist Management in the implementation of facilities Management policies and procedures;
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the 5 warehouses and 2 other outsourced warehouses including 3 depos
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall take care of receiving (in partnership with quality control), warehousing & transferring in between warehouses and using/updating systems of information & production.
• In particular, the Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the stock take & shall reconcile with data storage systems. She/He shall contribute to the ease of availability of ingredients for production
• Fleet Management
• Manage a team of despatchers and receivers.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan and assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
• Produce reports and statistics regularly
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• B-Tech / Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• MINIMUM 5 years warehouse management experience in the Retail / FMCG sector.
• Extensive experience in managing bulk cargo and shipping containers.
• Solid experience in logistics document management (e.g. import, export, waybills, financial instruments, etc.)
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Drivers license
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Action orientation
• Customer services orientated
Are you interested in becoming a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client, who is a food producing company, we are recruiting an Export Administrator in South Africa.
Key Performance areas:
• Receiving orders from customers and area sales manager
• Prepare proforma invoice which includes all accurate costs and getting confirmation from customers
• Organize the planning of production and transport
• Inform the customers on their orders
• Deal with regulation (permits) & inspections
• Review all open sales order and follow-up regarding payment
• Review all processed orders to ensure price and quantity is correct
• Review each customer order in line with the credit terms associated with that customer and report any non-compliances to Export Manager/Sales Director
• Administer the export of product to the relevant destination and ensuring timeous delivery and error free documentation
• Complete the necessary daily/ weekly/monthly updates, schedules and reports to control and monitor the required export function
• Plan all vessel/ carrier bookings with the relevant transporters to ensure accurate schedules and delivery lead times
• Ensure correct transport, freight and clearing charges are invoiced by service providers and arrange sign-off in order to affect timely payment of these accounts
• Take ownership to obtain all relevant information needed to complete the clearing instruction for each consignment, ensuring the details declared are complete and accurate
• Ensuring company compliance with current export and trade legislation and providing a service function to the group
• Grade 12 / Matric
• Export Degree / Diploma
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• General Sales or Export Administration in terms of International norms
• Negotiation skills
• Financial Administration of the export function
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Action orientation
• Customer services orientated
Are you interested in becoming an Export Administrator in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client, who is a food producing company, we are recruiting a Financial Accountant in South Africa.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Financial Accountant is responsible for managing an effective and efficient operation of the financial reporting and accounting function.
He/she is responsible for the financial administration of the entity, including the ledger management and control, administrative organization and application management (financial systems and records), accounting, statistics, recalculations, project administration and overall reconciliations of all GL accounts. In addition provides the business management with accurate and reliable internal financial information and external financial statements regarding the performance and the valuation of the business for various stakeholders.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the financial statements, internal controls, systems and management reports and income & expenses statements within the OpCo. He/she participates in the relevant budgeting processes, and manages the day-to-day accounting activities in accordance with the company's accounting policies and procedures.
The Financial Accountant supports and assists the OpCo Controller by providing management information. In this role, the function acts as the operational conscience and the eyes and ears of management. Misinformation can lead to decisions, which in the medium term may adversely affect the business results.
He / she works closely with the Opco Controller on all accounting, reporting, and financial disclosure matters and consult often with relevant stakeholders, and confers with his / her peer Tax Manager, Treasury Manager as well as the Business Control Managers.
Accounting & Reporting
• Manages accounts payable, accounts receivable and the maintenance of the general ledger, including account reconciliations, and the production of various financial reports and statements (supporting the OpCo Controller in the preparation of financial statements and budgets), in order to provide accurate and timely financial information to management
• Prepares and/or reviews projections of accounting data to show effects of proposed changes on income and financial condition of the OpCo
• Ensures timely and correct financial disclosures for internal and external reporting
Management information and advice
• Prepares the business analyses, including management reports, stock turnover, purchasing and costs
• Identifies and flags significant operational / financial variances, and determines reasons for variances
• Advises management about possible improvements in the business
• Assists the OpCo Controller with Treasury and taxation
• Monitors the debtors and determines the liquidity planning in cooperation with the Treasury Manager when applicable
• Ensures appropriate treasury and tax accounting when applicable, in cooperation with the relevant managers
• Drafts working instructions for the staff in accordance with the company’s financial policies and procedures; where necessary, assists with daily activities; Ensures financial controls are in place and being followed
• Assists the OpCo Controller and may cover tasks in his/her absence.
• Ensures that systems and procedures are in compliance with company policies, the reporting & accounting strategy and with accounting standards, and applicable rules & regulations. Follows all IFRS and Dutch GAAP developments closely and implements new or revised accounting policies and procedures if necessary
• Responsible for the overall control of the financial administration, monitors enforcement of guidelines and guidance of all administrative processes of the entity, in order to achieve full compliance with all relevant (financial) standards.
• May participate in reporting and accounting matters of major projects, within corporate guidelines, in order to realise reporting and accounting objectives in these projects.
• Prepares (financial) audits, ensures all relevant financial information is available for internal and external Auditors
• Timeliness, accuracy and reliability of all periodic and ad-hoc reporting and management information
• Cash / debt / liquidity position
• Departmental performance, employee wellbeing (e.g. sickness absence rate, staff turnover, etc.)
• Level of compliance / non-conformities
• Interpretation and analytical skills
• Bachelor’s, Degree Accounting
• 4 – 6 years’ working experience
• Manufacturing industry background
• ERP system is a hard requirement, M3 would be advantage
• In depth knowledge in General Accounting Plan and Tax legislation
• Specific Knowledge in accounting, finance and commercial law
• IT Skills at advanced level: Ms Office and specific programs.
Are you interested in becoming a Financial Accountant in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Heb jij een voorliefde voor Kaapstad? Daar stage gelopen, op vakantie geweest, verliefd geworden of gewoon altijd al een tijd willen wonen en werken? Dit is je kans!
Voor een multinational in Oil & Gas o.a. gevestigd in Kaapstad, Zuid Afrika, zijn wij op zoek naar Customer Service Medewerkers.
De werkzaamheden bestaan uit het voorzien van de klant van goede service door middel van effectieve communicatie, het toevoegen van waarde voor de klant en het efficiënt oplossen van problemen.
Momenteel is onze opdrachtgever op zoek naar medewerkers die zowel de Nederlandse als de Engelse taal zeer goed beheersen. Na een gedegen training ga je aan de slag op de afdeling Customer Service als Agent. Je doet relevante buitenlandse werkervaring op terwijl je woont in een van de mooiste steden ter wereld!
1) Je bent serieus en houdt van avontuur
2)Je hebt ervaring in Customer Service en/of in de Oil & Gas industrie
3) Je bent goed bekend met IT software (Microsoft en Internet)
4) Je bent klantgericht en beschikt over goede contactuele eigenschappen
5) Je beheerst de Nederlandse taal uitstekend (schrijven en spreken)
6) Je spreekt vloeiend Engels
7) Je bent bereid om minimaal 1 jaar in Zuid-Afrika te wonen
1) Het nemen van de volledige eindverantwoording van de klant, zelfs wanneer de oplossing niet binnen je eigen mogelijkheden ligt
2) Het fungeren als visite kaartje voor het bedrijf ook wanneer aan de klanten wensen niet kan worden voldaan
1) Een professionele werkomgeving bij een gerenommeerd bedrijf
2) Een uitgebreid trainingsprogramma
3) Werkvergunning wordt geregeld en betaald (R1 350 visum aanvraag wordt je teruggegeven op tonen van het bonnetje)
4) Markt conform salaris R17 400 per maand + 50% maandsalaris onboarding bonus op eerste betaling
5) Retourticket en accommodatie op eigen kosten
6) Je krijgt een Nederlandse buddy toegewezen die al in Kaapstad werkt
7) Vaste startdatum 01 September 2016, je krijgt een jaarcontract
Bij het solliciteren voeg ook ten minste één geschreven referentie toe. Deze hebben we nodig om je te kunnen voorstellen bij de werkgever.
* Premium job