JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Are you passionate about match making and are exited to work accross the African market? Are you experienced in executive recruitment & head-hunting? Have you placed candidates at C-suite and senior management levels? Do you love open communication with clients and making sure they hire the best professionals in the field? Do you go the extra mile? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
World Recruitment Centre, trading as JobnetAfrica, helps business in Africa gain profit and time since 2011, by sending them the top 5% professionals IN the market, not just ON the market.
We are looking for an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit and head-hunt for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are all Africa experts, based in Africa. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As our new team member, you are responsible for:
• Handing our clients a solution to their problem, which is time, money or team related
• Function as a knowledge base and strategic partner for the client
• Take on new assignments, obtained by our sales crew
• Conducting a thorough briefing with the client on the organisation and role(s)
• Advising the client on the options and introduce inventive ways to look at the process
• Managing online outings and timelines together with our content manager
• Taking on the search and selection process, using existing and upcoming ways of finding talent
• Conduction (mostly online) interviews and writing interview reports
• Proposing of shortlists to the client
• Support the hiring and onboarding process with the client
• Close the assignment
• After care on both the candidates and the clients
• Help designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Collaborating with the sales and management team
• Adding a bit of fun and humour to the team!
• Proven work experience as an Executive Recruiter & Head-Hunter, with experience in multiple sectors
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems (CMS) and LinkedIn recruiter
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
Personality we are looking for:
• Independent worker, that loves to be part of a growing team and company
• Thrives on successes, pushing for placements
• Friendly nature, keeping your calm when things move slow
• Has to be flexible, not everything always goes the way we want it to go
• Show initiative, there is lots to be taken on and streamlined
• Has an adventurous side, loves traveling and exploring
• A fixed basic salary plus incentives at successful placement
• Flexibility, you work partly from home and our office in Cape Town
• A very challenging and demanding job with a great lifestyle!!
JobnetAfrica is an executive search agency that focusses on senior recruitment across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. We are looking for an excellent administrator to join our pan-African team.
As an administrator, you are responsible for continuously pushing pre-sales activities, plan and coordinate meetings, manage our database and work on online marketing activities. You are a person that thrives under neat and tidy mailboxes, to do lists, details and making the company look great externally.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality
• Has great eye for detail
• Is tech savvy
• Sees opportunities and takes them
• Enjoys working with targets
• Has affinity with the African market
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven
• Shows initiative
• Is not afraid to give his/her opinion
• Has SA nationality or valid work permit
Task and responsibilities:
• Managing e-mail boxes
• Managing LinkedIn profiles (invites, messaging)
• Planning and following up on meetings
• Preparing and sending newsletters
• Preparing and posting online material
• Updating CV database
• A strong (recruitment) brand name
• An international team that supports you
• Working from our office in Cape Town (Bree Street), partially remote
• High pace work environment combined with great lifestyle!
• Growth opportunities into recruitment / marketing / research
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica team.
AFRI RH recrute plusieurs postes pour le compte de Vinci Construction Grands Projets (VCGP) ; une multinationale spécialisée dans le secteur du BTP chargée de la réalisation du projet de l’Aménagement Hydro-Electrique de Sambangalou (région de Kédougou au Sénégal), un projet de l’Organisation pour la Mise en Valeur du Fleuve Gambie (OMVG).
Pour postuler, veuillez nous adresser votre candidature à firstname.lastname@example.org en précisant l’intitulé du poste et le pays en objet du mail.
Les postes à pourvoir sont :
➢ 2 Coordinateurs Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Equipes de mise en stock primaire
➢ 2 Equipes de mise en silo pulvérents
➢ 2 Equipes gestion adjuvant
➢ 6 Opérateurs bananes
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe mécano expérimenté
➢ 1 Carrossier
➢ 1 Peintre
➢ 1 Tôlier
➢ 2 Mécaniciens ++ PL & VL très expérimentés
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens expérimentés en électricien engin & pour la pise
➢ 3 Manoeuvres non spécialisés
➢ 2 Laveurs
➢ 1 Opérateur Manitou chauffeur matériel de manut/ manuscopique/ chariot & élévateurs tout terrains
➢ 1 Chauffeur PL camion plateau équipé grue auxiliaire (habilitation)
➢ 2 Opérateurs grue auxiliaire + grue mobile
➢ 2 Responsables logistique (suivi production, maintenance et renseignement sur LIP)
➢ 2 Agents administratifs/ coordinateurs logistiques (suivi carburant & pointage du personnel)
➢ 2 Chefs de centrale BCR Jour/Nuit
➢ 4 Centralistes Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electro-mécanicien Jour/ Nuit
➢ 16 Chauffeurs camion toupies
➢ 4 Opérateurs pompes à béton
➢ 4 Manoeuvres et opérateurs BOBCAT
➢ 2 Chefs centrale BCR Jour/ Nuit
➢ 4 Centralistes
➢ 2 Electro-mécanicien
➢ 10 Manoeuvres
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipes expérimentés matériel terrassement
➢ 2 Mécaniciens ++
➢ 2 Aides mécaniciens
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens expérimentés matériel
➢ Conducteur de travaux Carrière/ Concassage
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe expérimenté
➢ 2 Mécaniciens d’installation
➢ 2 Electriciens expérimentés (capable faire mise en route et faire mise installation)
➢ 2 Manoeuvres
➢ 2 Réparateurs de bande à chaud et à froid
➢ Conducteurs de travaux Confortement
➢ 7 Pointeurs échelon
➢ 1 Pointeur général
➢ 1 Cost Controller
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe entretien
➢ 2 Mécaniciens entretien (permis PL)
➢ 1 Pointeur général (gasoil, lubrifiant)
➢ 2 Monteurs GAT
➢ 2 Spécialistes levage (calcul de charges, éleveur)
➢ 1 Chef d’atelier industrie
➢ 1 Ingénieur matériel industrie
➢ 4 Mécaniciens Soudeurs Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electriciens
➢ 2 Magasiniers
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipe Maintenance Jour/ Nuit (électricien confirmé)
➢ 2 Soudeurs
➢ 2 Vulcanisateurs expérimentés
➢ 1 Vulcanisateur (PL, VL, Génie civil)
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens
➢ 2 Manoeuvres
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe plombier expérimenté
➢ 2 Aides plombier
➢ 1 Responsable électricien industrie très expérimenté
➢ 2 électriciens industrie très expérimentés
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe expérimenté chaudronnier
➢ 1 Soudeur
➢ 1 Tourneur/ Fraiseur
➢ 1 Chef d’installation convoyeur
➢ 2 Chefs d’équipe maintenance Jour/ Nuit
➢ 2 Electromécaniciens
➢ 1 Chef de chantier
➢ 1 Ingénieur / Conducteur de travaux
➢ 2 Dessinateurs/ Projeteurs
➢ 1 Ingénieur Méthode Sénior
➢ 10 Topographes
➢ 1 Coordinateur QHSE
➢ 1 Chef d’équipe
Pour plus de détails par rapport aux fiches des postes, veuillez consultez notre site www.afrirh.com.
Also known as HR Manager or Head of HR.
The main responsibility of the HR Director is to enable a high performance culture by driving and developing a strategic people perspective through the management team and in collaboration with managers. This is achieved through structured and proactive HR work creating conditions for top performing employees contributing to business objectives. Ensuring that policies and processes are defined, implemented and maintained to meet the demands of a changing business environment.
Strategic HR organisational development
- Developing the HR plan and strategy for the Business Unit also ensuring implementation and follow up.
- Succession and Management Planning
- Carrying out workforce planning to make sure competences are meeting business demands
- Developing and implementing policies, procedures
- Create an HR Business Plan together with the managing director
- Contributing to the business plan and strategy of the business unit
- Working with organizational development by adapting the company structure to business needs
- Bringing HR perspective to the management team
Strategic HR Development
- Creating and developing the main tools, processes and ways of working with Human Resources for the organization, also considering support of managers
- Implementing and maintaining the company's global HR-processes
- Attracting, recruiting and retaining competent people in a systematic way
- Creating a strong employer brand
HR Administration and Support
- Making sure HR related reporting, controlling, and other administrative processes are running
- Making sure the operations have a proper Compensations and Benefit structure
- Preparing of budget for the department
- Handling conflicts and mediating when needed.
Organizational Change Management
- Supporting the Business in Change Management initiatives and projects
- Ensuring good execution of change for the organization and business when needed
Manage HR Compliance
- Ensurin compliance of the organization’s policies, HR legislations, safety regulations, collective agreements and guidelines, BU policies, and also labour relations
- Working with Works Council and unions
- Making sure of proper management of terminations
Manage the HR team (HR, SRS and Health & Safety)
- Motivating, managing and leading the team towards timely and high quality service with good employee satisfaction
- Coaching individuals to improve the daily work and employee satisfaction
- Conducting and acting upon personal development talks, succession planning, employee satisfaction surveys and competence and performance management
- Establishing a meeting structure where information is shared and exchanged, performance is followed-up, and improvements take place
- Ensuring that there is a remuneration system in place that motivates the staff and that is working according to the set principles, values and strategy
Health & Safety Development
- Ensuring and supporting implementation of safety and health regulations, procedures and policies in daily work
- Creating and safeguarding a safe, sustainable and healthy work environment for all employees
- Supporting the work with continuous improvements regarding safety and health
Qualification and Experiences
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or similar. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- At least 10 years’ of experience working in an HR management role
- Exposure working in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Being able to implement organizational HR practices and policies
- Extensive managerial and leadership experience preferably in the business to business industry.
Are you interested in becoming an HR Director in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Reporting to: Country Head – Ghana, People Board Rep – Region
Base: Ghana (Accra) with regular travel to Kumasi
The HR function focuses on keeping the staff on board and to work next to the business on areas of creating organisational change, staff engagement, providing learning platforms and supporting restructuring projects. Maximize the potential of individuals is one of the main goals, just as working towards the objective to provide a good future for farmers and the cocoa supply chain.
The Ghana Head of HR role
The new Head of HR is responsible for ensuring there is an effective and proactive HR service to the business. The new Head of HR will lead a team that has a daily responsibility for all areas of HR and all businesses in Ghana. You will also be coaching and leading a high performing HR team. You will be part of the Ghana Steering committee and together with the businesses you will be advising on change management, learning and development, engagement and all areas of HR.
- Develop and drive the People Plan and budget for the company including leading change management projects, possible restructuring of business entities.
- Develop and manage a high performing HR team in Ghana.
- Being the first point of contact for senior management and deal with all HR related issues including coaching, appraisals, contracts, recruitment, learnig and development and mentoring.
- Being the first point of contact for expat issues
- Manage the Payroll for the expats and senior management Team
- Support the HR Teams and manage employee relations issues
- Provide HR reports to senior management on a regular basis
- Recognize internal talent
- Providing coaching for senior managers
- Provide guidance and advice to the company's Nigerian office
Internal and external communication:
- Develop the overall internal communication and staff engagement
- Writing all the communication and scripts for senior management
- Working with the Director of Africa to develop contributions for newsletter
- Driving the editorial for the internal magazine and coaching and overseeing the production
- Coordinating external PR activities
Office management and administration of the office based in Accra:
- Overseeing the administration of the office based in Accra and the office management team
- Working together with the Office Manager to make sure everything is in order regarding the Accra office, visitor apartments and expat housing
Ideally a degree in HR, Business or Social Studies
At least 10 years of relevant experience within an HR Management within a global business
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to provide and recommend commercially focused solutions to the business
Experience with change management projects
Demonstrated ability to work in a developing country, experience in a multicultural environment with an understanding of the company's challenges in terms of recruitment and retention of staff.
Able to deliver high quality work within the given deadlines; Being results oriented
Being creative with a strong sense of service to our employees
Are you interested in becoming a Head of HR in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant (Talent Pool)
JobnetAfrica HR Consultancy Services specializes in International Human Resource Solutions in Africa. Conducting business across borders requires a special set of skills and cultural awareness. Our consultants have a broad understanding of HR as well as extensive Africa experience, allowing them to bridge the gap between cultures. Our clients are international companies who engage us for our specialist HR knowledge. We contribute towards their HR (change) programs, provide them with temporarily work-load reduction and give an independent 3rd party assessment on HR issues.
JobnetAfrica is currently looking to replenish our talent pool with Independent HR Consultants who:
Live in West-Africa, preferably in the capital area,
Have lived/ studied/ worked in Europe or the USA for at least 10 years,
Have 3-10 years of international HR work experience,
Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or Business Administration from a university in Europe or the USA,
Are fluent in French both spoken & written, as well as English.
Doing an assignment through JobnetAfrica means you can concentrate on what you do best and leave the rest to us! We will:
Take care of marketing and business development,
Use our strong brand name and our vast client-base to secure assignments,
Help you write proposals, or write them for you, and negotiate fees with clients,
Take care of the financial administration.
If you’re interested in working for JobnetAfrica as an Independent HR Consultant, apply here (add hyperlink). Please add a short summary with the type of HR assignments you are looking for, your fee expectations as well as your LinkedIn profile!
If you’d like to know more about the talent pool before applying, please contact Hedwig Rovers, Manager HR Consultancy Services: Hedwig@jobnetafrica.com
Are you interested in becoming a French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant ? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
BitPesa (www.bitpesa.co) is a cutting-edge online payment platform that leverages Blockchain settlement to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and within sub-Saharan Africa. BitPesa's clients range from African businesses and multinational companies paying suppliers as far as China and Dubai to international remittance companies using our API services for white-label payments to dozens of bank networks and mobile money operators across Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Senegal, Ghana, and the DRC.
Our diverse team of 60 employees spans across Nairobi, Lagos, Dakar, London, Madrid and Luxembourg and includes former employees of Barclay’s, Credit Suisse, Wells Fargo, Moneygram, Deloitte Consulting, and PwC. We have raised $10 million in funding from institutional investors including Greycroft Partners, Draper Associates, Pantera Capital, and Digital Currency Group.
BitPesa has grown from 20 to 60 employees in the past year and is seeking a skilled and professional Human Resources manager to help ensure that we recruit, retain, and develop the best talent possible! We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who will plan, implement, and evaluate employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
Recruitment, Hiring and Onboarding:
- Lead recruitment and hiring strategy, manage all aspects of applicant tracking system (ATS), interview and selection process, and relationships and communication with external recruitment partners.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process from job requisition to sourcing strategy, to phone screening candidates and interview design.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to proactively identify staffing needs and build a readily available talent pipeline.
- Design and manage employee onboarding experience ensuring new staff are equipped with the knowledge, skills and relationships to rapidly integrate into BitPesa’s culture.
- Conduct follow up and check in session with managers and new employees to ensure new employees settle into the organization well.
- Maintain employee benefits programs; recommend benefit programs to management; direct the processing of benefit claims; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; award benefit contracts.
- Consult legal counsel to ensure that policies and employment contracts comply with federal and state law in the different jurisdictions that the organization operates in.
- Conduct investigations; represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
HR Administration, Compensation and Benefits:
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical and current human resource records
- Manage Administrative Assistants in the different jurisdictions (UK, Kenya, Nigeria, and Senegal)
- Investigate accidents and prepare reports for insurance carrier. Appoint members of the safety committee. Coordinate Safety Committee meetings and act as Safety Director.
Performance & Development:
- Ensure managers set targets and goals for direct reports and coordinate mid-year and end-year performance review sessions across the organization.
- Plan and monitor development and training opportunities that deliver value to the BitPesa team.
- Implement procedures and policies for succession planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resource Management and Administration
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work among diverse cultures
- Excellent management qualities such as strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence and the ability to delegate responsibilities
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Must be able to speak and communicate in English and ideally French fluently
- Strong computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Package i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- You embody the values on which BitPesa is built: teamwork, excellence, flexibility and creativity, passion and integrity.
- You are passionate about recruiting high quality talent and retaining and engaging employees.
- You are self-motivated and resourceful, having a keen ability to think and act innovatively, while taking full ownership of responsibilities.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment displaying ambition and eagerness to learn and achieve success.
- You are personable, an active listener, and effective communicator who is capable of cultivating relationships with people of diverse backgrounds.
- You are process driven, creating structure through implementing systems and procedures.
This position has a competitive salary and full health benefits.
Shortlisted candidates must be willing to provide a minimum of two references.
Are you interested in becoming a Head of People Operations and Administration in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
For an upcoming programme in Somaliland, Mott MacDonald is looking for an experienced TEAM LEADER.
Background of the programme
The public servants in Somaliland are supported by the Civil Service Commission and the Civil Service Institute. These organisations provide services in the field of HR and Personal Development. The Government of Somaliland is currently preparing a Civil Service Strengthening Project with support from the World Bank. The project has the following objectives:
- Review and improve HR policies, processes and procedures for recruitment, HR management and evaluation of performance.
- Support the Civil Service Commission (CSC) on HR related tasks for all positions under the Talent Management Programme (TMP), including support for preparation of TOR for consultants on HR related assignments, job descriptions for TMP and project related positions, recruitment, selection, contracting, on-boarding and performance appraisal.
- Support development and implementation of an institutional development strategy for strengthening HR capacity in line ministries.
- Support Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs and CSC to establish and operate a Graduate Recruitment and Talent Management Program (GRTMP).
Tasks of the Team Leader
- Lead the development and implementation of the HR firm work plan.
- Responsible for meeting the outputs in the TOR.
- Responsible for reporting on the TMP performance.
- Assisting the recruitment process to establish the TMP in the CSC.
- Assist to identify priority positions within key ministries and agencies.
- Lead on the strategic aspects of the HR firm work plan, such as advising and assisting the CSC with appropriate processes to source, recruit, select, place and maintain suitable TMP recruits into priority positions and the development of a strategy for strengthening of HR line units, assist in building teams in the civil service and establishing professional cadres.
- The specialist will be responsible for overall transfer of knowledge to the counterpart.
- A minimum of Master’s Degree with specialization on HR/public administration or relevant field; minimum experience of 10 years in government HR processes including in similar environments.
- Shall be responsible for timely submission of the reports.
- Experience working in a post conflict environment.