JOB SEARCH RESULT:
We are seeking a Head of Sustainability to join our client in North-Eastern Africa (relocating is a must).
The primary responsibilities are to ensure that practices, processes, products and procedures are ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly. The ideal candidate will ensure and be consistent with our client's statement of purpose, implemented to improve the quality of life for people in the country by investing in social programs that are consistent with their strategy.
In conjunction with the Head of Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact you will oversee the creation and implementation of a Corporate Sustainability and Social Impact Strategy and help the organisation understand that pursuing such a strategy will enhance local traditions, driving innovation, supporting education and promoting local, sustainable sourcing, amongst many other benefits.
- Jointly with the team further develop the Sustainability Strategy
- Ensure professional and accurate project and overhead budgeting
- Project management (control) processes, implementation and reporting
- Ensure that the Sustainability Strategy supports general and client specific certifications and requirements
- Represent the company towards sustainability and specialty organizations, (N)GO’s and initiatives
They offer a competitive salary and benefits, and a working culture where employees are continuously encouraged to work as a team, have each other's back, and bring the best outcomes in every project. Are you interested in becoming a Sustainability Manager? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.