JOB SEARCH RESULT:
ABC Contracting fait partie du groupe Ogepar (voir www.ogepar.com).
ABC Contracting est une société en pleine croissance dont les activités principales sont :
• Contracting / Gestion de projet : grands projets d’infrastructures en Afrique Centrale et de l’Ouest. Etude, gestion & réalisation de projets clé sur porte, principalement dans les domaines de l'énergie, de la distribution MT et BT, des centrales hydroélectriques, et du contrôle-commande.
• Centrale d'achat : pour les besoins de nos filiales en Afrique (achats techniques - secteurs principaux : électricité -production et distribution-, matériaux de construction, eau -traitement et distribution-, matériels roulants et outillages).
• Opérations de trading : achat-revente et transport d'équipements pour des tiers, en collaboration avec les forces commerciales de nos filiales en Afrique..
Dans le cadre du développement de nos activités, nous recherchons un/une
INGENIEUR CHEF DE PROJET EXPATRIE (Afrique)
Vous serez en charge de la gestion complète de nos activités sur un même site (multi-projets), pour la partie locale des projets depuis la commande jusqu’à la fin des réalisations sur site.
Véritable moteur du projet, tant du point de vue technique qu’organisationnel, vous serez également le point focal du client final.
Vous possédez de par votre formation (ingénieur civil ou industriel) les bases techniques nécessaires à l’étude et à l’exécution des projets. De plus, votre expérience professionnelle vous permet de réaliser la planification et le suivi des coûts inhérents aux projets.
Les domaines d'activité principaux pour les projets (et autres activités) sont :
• Distribution d'électricité : réseaux moyenne et haute tension, réseaux basse tension, postes de transformation, postes de distribution.
• Production d'électricité, hydroélectricité.
• Réhabilitation de centrales existantes (démontage, sablage, peinture, remontage)
• Travaux de Génie-Civil
Taille moyenne des projets :
• de 3 à 20M€ par projet
• Chef de projets opérationnel
• Gestion du personnel (entre 30 et 100 personnes)
• Participation aux réunions avec le client
• Gestion du planning à moyen et long terme
• Suivi financier du projet
• Suivi des Achats et de la logistique
• Relais technique entre le client et le back office en Belgique
• Prospection commerciale et participation aux chiffrages des nouveaux projets dans le pays
• Connaissances techniques / Ingénieur civil ou industriel (turbines, électricité, électromécanique, Génie-Civil)
• Connaissance des turbines et des centrales hydroélectriques est un atout
• Orientation client
• Orientation sécurité et qualité
• Capacités rédactionnelles (utilisation de l’outil informatique) et organisationnelles
• Fédérateur, moteur du projet (Leadership, gestion d’équipe et esprit d’initiative)
• Orienté résultat (planning et budget) -esprit entrepreneurial
• Organisation, gestion multiple (multi projets et multi tâches), rigueur, exhaustivité
• Contacts locaux et suivi à distance
Dans le cas où vous vous reconnaissez dans le descriptif ci-dessus, et que vous avez l’envie de rejoindre une société et un groupe en pleine croissance pour lui apporter votre expérience et votre dynamisme, merci d’envoyer par email votre CV et votre lettre de motivation à l’attention de Mr Nicolas SCHIFFLERS, Administrateur Délégué de ABC Contracting à l’adresse suivante : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Votre candidature sera traitée en toute discrétion dans les plus brefs délais.
Are you interested in becoming an 'Ingenieur Chef de Projet'? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
For our client in Malawi, we are seeking a Procurement Manager, with the following experience:
• Efficiently identifying and developing potential vendors locally for the right sourcing, achieving cost effective purchases of materials
• Implementing systems for enhancing operational efficiency so as to establish a fail-proof system
• Developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods
• Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business
• Communicating with Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities and trends
• Identifying training needs & providing ongoing training opportunities to the team along with the Store Manager
• Provide periodic reporting for management on purchasing, controls and processes.
• Bcom in Business Administration, Finance, Supply chain management or similar
• Experience in implementation, operation and maintaining online procurement and stock management systems
• Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills – Excellent command of the English language
• Leadership comes natural to you
Solar PV Project Manager
JobnetAfrica has been retained by a strong player in the sector of building, construction and public works which have experienced sustained growth throughout the last decade. For global projects (at the moment in West Africa), they are looking for a Project Manager to manage a large solar project.
- Coordination and management of the construction works of photovoltaic parks (over 10 MWp);
- Planning and control of the execution plan on site;
- Technical support during the conception phase of the various projects;
- Coordination of work teams.
- Academic formation in Electrotechnical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the construction of photovoltaic solar parks;
- Accumulated experience of at least 200 MWp in the construction of photovoltaic solar parks;
- Experience in construction of a photovoltaic solar park of at least 75 MWp;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Availability for international travel.
Are you interested in becoming a Solar PV Project Manager? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For a client in Ghana, in the timber processing industry / exporting all over the world, we are looking for an experienced Electromechanical engineer with a Bachelor degree but preferably with a Masters degree with 8 to 10 years’ experience, including but not limited to construction, plumbing, carpentry, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
• Evaluating costs associated with each project / installation or maintenance
• Improving preventive maintenance and maintenance in general of existing installations.
• Coordinating and managing the engineering team, assigning short and long term goals for successful completion of the project’s plans
• Ensuring and reviewing safety of the worksite during the course of development
• Knowledge of principles of engineering
• Must have superior budgeting and cost management abilities, assessing estimated costs early in the project and bringing the actual costs in line
• Must be able to draft clear and comprehensive reports on the statistical efficacy of projects, the use and allocation of resources, and the quality of each finished project
• Must possess technical acumen and the ability to troubleshoot on a variety of projects
• Must be willing to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions, industrial settings, and construction sites
Our client offers a basic salary and :
• House fully furnished with all necessary utilities
• Great office environment
• Flights to visit home
Are you interested in becoming a Chief Engineer in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
A building and civil engineering construction company based in Nigeria seeks to engage an experienced, capable and entrepreneurial professional as a Chief Operating Officer (COO). The suitable candidate will be primarily responsible for managing all aspects of profitable delivery and quality execution of projects, cost effective management of business operations, market engagement, identification of business opportunities and effective client relationship management.
• Develops and implements approved business and operational plans to growth, manage a robust portfolio of clients, profitable revenue base and market share of the construction business in Nigeria
• Provides effective leadership of the operations team to ensure cost efficient delivery of quality projects and effective implementation of strategic business plan.
• Ensures that all new projects are well researched, adequately resourced and key stakeholders properly engaged to enable quality execution safely and profitably
• Ensures that joint ventures projects are well developed and executed profitably and in safe working conditions
• Ensures that all staff, especially the key technical staff are professionally managed, mentored and developed to enhance performance capacity of the business
• Works closely with the Chief Finance Officer to ensure cost effective access to project financing
• Takes active part in key business decisions as a member of the executive management team
• Ensures timely preparation and provision of accurate and up-to-date reports on the operational performance and financial health of the company, in liaison with the CEO
• Promotes knowledge retention and thought leadership insights on the business and management imperatives in the construction industry.
• Works closely with the CEO to progress opportunities and win business/projects for the company
EDUCATIONAL / PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering, or any related field, Master’s degree in business management, finance or any related field, will be an advantage
• Proven record of performance and Knowledge of the construction business
• Knowledge of Project Management. Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
• Effective communication skills
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to approach business from a creative point of view.
• Business development and business management skills
• Business Intelligence and understanding of the competitive environment
• Project Management Skills
• Negotiation and persuasion skills
• Strong drive to achieve and personal integrity
• Strong business planning and knowledge of regulatory issues
• A solid grasp of financial analysis and performance metrics
• Ability to diagnose problems quickly and provide appropriate solutions
Are you interested in becoming a Chief Operating Officer (COO) in Nigeria? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client is looking for a Construction / Site Manager to lead a small team, developing infrastructure (Airstrip, power station and access roads) and managing projects. The new manager needs to be fluent in French. He will Report to the General Manager. The Site manager will assist with all site activities, for example logistics, finance and accounting and contract and claims management.
- Work closely together with the Local Government
- Putting Zero Harm safety culture in place across all Projects
- Identify risks regarding safety and take preventative action when needed
- Construction and Contractor Management
- Commercial and Contract Management
- Implement the proper project control mechanisms
- Civil Engineering qualification
- Extensive experience in Project Management
- Skilled in forecasting, planning, scheduling and cost control
- Well known with Community, Labour and Union relations
- Previous experience in West Africa
- French speaking and writing
The contract will be for 2 years initially.
Are you interested in becoming a Construction Manager in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER/ SR. PROJECT ENGINEER
Location: Ivory Coast Abidjan
Area: Manufacturing/ food processing
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of this position, is to lead the construction activities on a project in our cocoa factory, in this project the capacity of the factory will be extended by 50% while the current operation need to continue operations while respecting all the high safety and high food safety standards. This position reports to the Build Manager and has three engineers as direct reports.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to lead the build activities with a zero injury expectation while achieving the technical aspects of the project objectives. She/he will be delivering his targets while ensuring compliance with requirements from companies’ Corporate Food Safety and Regulatory Affairs BU and Environmental, Health and Safety BU. Moreover the successful candidate will have to maintain control of project technical aspects by measuring performance and taking corrective action.
The core general skills required for the role are:
Technical solid background and experiences (either mechanical or electrical)
Proven experience executing projects at production locations
Bilingual (English / French), Good written and oral communications skills.
Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments, contractors, suppliers and regulatory agencies, and influence relevant stakeholders.
Ability to apply companies’ policies and procedures in the areas of health, safety, environmental and food safety.
The candidate would ideally have the below profile
Bachelor / Master Degree in Technical Field
Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in engineering and construction environments
Experience in supervising contractors
Are you interested in becoming a Project Engineer in Côte d'Ivoire? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Primary location: Ivory Coast, with frequent travel to The Netherlands
Our client provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to help the world.
Purpose of the role
The Construction Project Manager will work to deliver a safe, regulatory compliant and competitive project and lead the expansion project of the factory in Ivory Coast. He/she is responsible for the design, the engineering and the construction of the project.
The main purpose of the Construction Project Manager is being responsible for the project, to define and manage the scope, schedule and budget of the project. Below elements are integral part of the project.
• Health and Safety
• Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Affairs
• Environmental and Energy
• Cost Engineering (budget, schedule, manpower resources)
The project will be executed with in house engineering in combination with a 3rd party Engineering Service Provider.
During construction, the Construction Project Manager will lead / manage the construction and installation activities on site (via supervisors, managers) and will make sure the installation is done safely, in scope, within budget & time and in line with the required quality as designed in earlier phases.
• Champions and reinforces the employers behavioural based safety process and zero fatalities
• Provides vision to the project team
• Lead the engineering based in Holland
• Lead the local team based in IVC
• Provides mentorship, coaching and development for team members and functional leads as appropriate.
• Ensure the project will be executed according to the defined timelines
• Prepares the plan for how the Construction project is executed, monitored and controlled
• delivered safely, on time, on budget and according to the expectations
• implement tools to ensure the project will be delivered safely, on time, on budget and according to the expectations tools to be used:
o Cost control
o Scope control
o Additional work
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Biosystems Engineering or other engineering discipline OR Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field and minimum 10 years industrial experience.
• Fluent in English and French
• Demonstrated experience working with Environmental, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Affairs experts to plan and execute the project to comply with the laws of the country for the project
• Experience managing Construction(Construction) Projects of at least $20MM investment.
• Experience leading projects from FEL1 through Execution.
• Experience working across multiple project teams and locations.
• Experience leading multifunctional teams.
• Experiencing applying Project Controls Principle throughout a project (Work Breakdown Structure, Cost Breakdown structure, estimating methods & validation, project execution planning and cost & schedules
• Experience managing Construction Projects up to $50MM investment.
• Strong influencing skills, ability to work across the organization and with multiple functions
• Demonstrated skills at managing and leading in complex and ambiguous situations
• Experience in working in West Africa
Are you interested in becoming a Construction Project Manager in Ivory Coast? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.