JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Honeywell Aerospace Trading (HAT) is an exciting and growing business servicing the commercial aviation aftermarket by providing reconditioned products at competitive prices, short lead times, and exceptional quality. The business buys and sells used products on the open market, purchases air-frames and dismantles them for sell-able products, and markets excess and surplus Honeywell material.
You will drive revenue growth for pre-owned aerospace equipment in Africa.
You will report to EMEAI HAT Director. You will be performing the following activities:
- Driving ATR, B&GA and D&S revenue growth in Africa selling pre-owned Line Replaceable Units (LRU’s)
- Developing and deploying the sales strategy with airlines, MROs and dealers in the region
- Continuously following up on market trends
- Building and maintaining relationships across whole organization, with Customer Business Managers & Area Sales Managers
- Close cooperation with procurement team and HAT business management teams to achieve the expected growth
- Formulating and improving processes – champion for change
YOU MUST HAVE
- 3 years’ sales experience in a related field
- 5 years’ experience communicating with customers and building strong customer relationships
- Excellent negotiation and cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to work independently complex deals with unknown and often changing factors
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results in a fast-moving environment
- Language: Proficient English is a must, other languages desirable
- Ability to act with urgency
- Ensure customer/supplier satisfaction
- Experience in aviation & trading
- Breadth of experience across services, products and customers to identify growth opportunities
- Demonstrated influencing skills across functions in a matrixed organization
- Strong business skills including analytical abilities
- Process improvement experience
- Knowledge of the SAP ERP system (or an ability to learn it quickly)
- Proficient with a variety of computer-based tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Six sigma certification (Green Belt, Black Belt or lean manufacturing)
Are you interested in becoming a Regional Sales Manager in Morocco? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
You are leading a small finance department and have to be besides a fully licensed accountant able to provide following skills- tasks
• Advance Excel skills (Pivot tables) combined with Aero CRS or similar online booking systems experience.
• Multitask in a very fast paced environment.
• Technical and functional skills in financial controlling
• Prepare and file tax returns to TRA and other statutory taxes
• Ability to proficiently use QuickBooks, and the Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Monitor bank balances and supplier payments daily
• Provide back up to other accounting staff and perform additional duties as determined by the CEO.
• Continuous training of the accounting team
• Accounts receivable and cash management in applicable processes and reconciliations.
• The daily posting of cash receipts and payments
• The production of a daily cash & bank reconciliation statement.
• The outstanding incoming and outgoing payment issues and get them resolved on time.
• Action the collection of accounts receivable daily.
• Prior operational experience and understanding of a sense of urgency in monitoring the daily work Flow and able to meet various deadlines.
• Ability to work with international clients- agents
• Working hours Monday to Friday, Saturday 08h30 to 14h00.
This is a very hands on job, which requires a lot operational work, also the ability to lead a small team, who works towards the new FC.
Job Title: Account Manager/ Sales Manager, Aviation IT Solutions for Airports, Airlines and Government, Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire
o Accountable for driving profitable growth by identifying, pursuing and closing new business opportunities for assigned Tier 2 customers
o Accountable for retaining and growing existing business
o Ultimate owner of the customer relationship, focused on building customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
o Gain a deep understanding of the customer's business requirements, and use this understanding to identify opportunities and plan for the continued development SITA's business with the customer
o Build lasting customer stakeholder relationships (to Executive level if possible) across multiple functions
o Develop, maintain and execute a comprehensive Account Development Plan, engaging with appropriate stakeholders (e.g., Head of Business Management, Specialized Sales, Solution Lines, SGS CSM, ASM) to identify, develop and implement growth strategies
o Proactively promote SITA's portfolio and value proposition to the customer ensuring that the appropriate SITA resources (e.g. Specialized Sales or Sales Support) are engaged to support this effort
o Act as the "Deal Owner" on customer opportunities. The "Deal Owner" is responsible for the development and execution of the opportunity sales strategy and plan (approach and process) through to closure (The "Deal Owner" may be formally assigned to a Sales Specialist or other Sales Support resource by mutual agreement)
o Be accountable for obtaining required business approvals, including presentation at BAB
o Enable and facilitate access to the account by Specialized Sales, in accordance with the Code of Conduct, leveraging their skills and contacts to develop and close new opportunities
o Define and apply an appropriate account engagement/governance model, applying best practice guidelines. Also ensure that appropriate project or product-specific governance models are in place and properly integrated with overall account-level governance
o Maintain clear visibility of the status of all commercial, delivery and operational aspects of the account, and drive the resolution of issues through the relevant SITA process owners
o Ensure opportunity pipeline and sales forecasts are accurate and up to date
o Accountable for the on-time payment of invoices, taking actions at contract negotiation and throughout the contract lifecycle to facilitate cash collection and to avoid billing queries. Support the GEO Cash Collection Team in the collection of overdue payments, by taking the lead on resolving commercial issues that are causing non-payment and leveraging customer relationships to ensure timely payment
o Engage with sales support, delivery and operations resources as required across SITA, throughout the whole opportunity and contract lifecycle
o 5+ years sales/sales support experience, preferably within Government Security and air transport industry (ATI) or equivalent sector or market
o Sales of complex deals, including financial structuring, negotiations and closing
o Track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets
o Experience in building client relationship at CXOs and/or Senior Management level
o Experience in dealing, assessing, analyzing and consolidating data for market tracking
o Experience in facilitating, participating and driving account/market/sector development plans
o Working with people and coordinating cross-cultural teams
o Experience in working with and strong relations with government institutions in West Africa. These institutions will be focused on border security, immigration and customs
o If you do not have experience in working with government institutions in West Africa, the next preference would be for you to have exposure in dealing with various airport authorities in the west Africa region
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
o Deep understanding of Government Security Business and ATI business
o Knows/understands the key metrics and drivers of value creation for ATI business
o Very familiar with business models of client's competitors and each competitor's strengths and weaknesses
o Excellent understanding of the Client's business needs and how offerings complement each other to create a winning value proposition to address them
o Demonstrates ability to formulate alternative solutions using SITA' broad range of capabilities to address client issues
o Good knowledge of account plan methodology, sales processes and opportunity management
o Excellent understanding of financial management
o Takes a proactive approach to identifying new business opportunities
o Comfortable with networking and cold calling to find new prospects
o Continually looks to meet new people as a way to expand contact base
o Ability to work with other business areas to identify/qualify opportunities
o Proactively leads collaborative activities across BU's to identify resource and investment needs
o Strong understanding of legal implications and of the structure of contract with Client
o Fluent in French and English to advanced business level
• Relationship Management
• Account Development Planning
• Commercial Acumen
• Consultative Selling
• Sales Process
• Adhering to Principles & Values
• Creating & Innovating
• Customer Focus
• Results Orientation
• Impact & Influence
• Leading Execution
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
Academic Qualification or equivalent business experience.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. The employer will do the recruitment process himself. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but we don’t have any influence on this concerning this job.