JOB SEARCH RESULT:
What will be your role?
By joining our client as Deputy Country Manager, your role will be crucial to develop growth in your country:
• Manage market P&L together with the General Manager
• Coordinate with the local Head of Operations, Head of Marketing, Head of Care and Office Manager
• Manage the team and the office: animate the team, ensure their happiness and motivation, communicate the action plans and make sure that the team performs them as cleanly as possible.
• Own growth of the business, driving execution to boost drivers & passengers base, rides, and revenue in a dynamic, highly competitive space.
• Represent the company in the community, local media, and in communication with key city stakeholders
• Build and develop strong relationships with senior team members across the different teams and help define the goals and objectives of these teams at the local level
• Identify and communicate local product needs to product/engineering teams and playbook and share best practices internally to build for scale across the organization
• Role based in Luanda, possibility to expand into other Angolan cities
What do you need?
• 4+ years of operations management and/or business consulting, proven in building and developing teams, optimizing processes, and defining business goals. Experience in African markets is key.
• A natural leader with 3+ years of people management experience: you have a high cultural and emotional intelligence, and proved the ability to deliver outstanding results through others in a timely manner using a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial hustle and proven self-starter with owner’s mentality
• Data-driven mindset, with strong business judgment, and proven ability to perform analysis, draw key insights, form and execute a strategy.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
• Excellent organization and time management
• Willingness to get your hands dirty, lead by example, and motivate teams
• Fluent in English and Portuguese. Bonus if you speak French as well.
• Passion for Mobility topics and "shared economy"
Why would you join?
• The opportunity to grow along with the structure, as our client's operations in Africa are set to grow very quickly.
• You are taking part in an adventure that could change mobility in Africa
• Travel budget to go to the premises in Paris, regular Team events (lunches/ dinners, off-site, seminars)
• and finally, you join a united team of colleagues as cool as they are competent
Are you interested in becoming a Deputy Country Manager in Angola? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
MANAGING DIRECTOR – INSURANCE BROKERS - ANGOLA
A leading COMMERCIAL INSURANCE COMPANY in ANGOLA is looking for a Managing Director to run THE BUSINESS.
A strong background in commercial insurance with A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS experience in managing an Insurance Brokerage, and leading a successful business with a major is required.
Excellent opportunity for someone to take charge in this business, move it to the next level, and develop their career accordingly.
SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Visionary leadership
• Ability to motivate a workforce
• Effective management and delegation
• Communication and negotiation
• PR and presentation skills
• Understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
• Strong financial acumen
• Planning and forecasting
• In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments
• Complex problem solving
• Effective decision making
MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS in a senior INSURANCE LEADERSHIP ROLE in a large well known Brokerage.
PLEASE NOTE: applications from individuals without the required Insurance Experience will NOT be considered.
Are you interested in becoming a Managing Director in Angola? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client, who is a fast growing insurance company in several African countries, we are on the lookout for a high potential insurance broker. Great candidates can grow to a more senior role in 6 months and even take over from the country director after 18 months.
We are looking for friendly disciplined characters who want to join a fast growing business.
7-15 years work experience
Insurance Brokerage experience of at least 5 years
Preference for South African & EU nationals.
Languages: Portuguese proven proficiency
Has worked with major international Brokerage
Has managed a team of brokers & is familiar with running profit & loss management reports
Preferably has spent at least 3-4 years with one company
Interesting package with great growth potential and opportunity for profit sharing. Tickets and accommodation costs covered.
They provide local medical cover that covers evacuation to South Africa & Europe.
They organise a vehicle for personal and business use. During business hours dedicated driver.
Given Angola’s challenging environment – would welcome spouse but not family’s due to very harsh & expensive living conditions.
Solar PV Project Manager
JobnetAfrica has been retained by a strong player in the sector of building, construction and public works which have experienced sustained growth throughout the last decade. For global projects (at the moment in West Africa), they are looking for a Project Manager to manage a large solar project.
- Coordination and management of the construction works of photovoltaic parks (over 10 MWp);
- Planning and control of the execution plan on site;
- Technical support during the conception phase of the various projects;
- Coordination of work teams.
- Academic formation in Electrotechnical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the construction of photovoltaic solar parks;
- Accumulated experience of at least 200 MWp in the construction of photovoltaic solar parks;
- Experience in construction of a photovoltaic solar park of at least 75 MWp;
- Fluent in the English language;
- Availability for international travel.
Are you interested in becoming a Solar PV Project Manager? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Tampico Beverages, a growing multi-national company with corporate offices in Chicago, has an immediate opportunity for Business Consultant-Southern and Eastern Africa
ABOUT US: Bottling Irresistible
Besides being one of the top selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our employees are some of the best and brightest individuals in the food and beverage industry!
The Business Consultant Southern and Eastern Africa is responsible for creating and leading strategies for the company’s business in the assigned territory and managing existing business and new markets. This position will focus on accelerating volume growth and market share through the creation and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives. The Business Consultant will directly manage relationships with Board of Directors, CEO’s, General Managers and Brand Managers of bottlers, licensees including their distributors, Wholesalers, Key accounts operating in the assigned region. This position will report to the International Sales Director of Africa & Middle East.
• Manage strategic partnerships/relations with our bottlers/licensees and their distributors, Key accounts, Wholesalers and work closely with the licensee to expand distribution and reach through an Advantaged Route-To-Market
• Negotiate and establish annual performance criteria including volume and distribution goals, retail pricing, and sales and marketing initiatives with each bottler in the assigned region
• Develop long term strategic objectives, including planning accurate forecasts and focusing on executing value driving initiatives, particularly at retail
• Lead and coordinate with the bottlers, the development of new packaging, distribution routes, flavor extensions and other innovative initiatives that will strengthen the brand’s market presence and increase volume and market share growth
• Analyze national market data reports (Nielson/Euromonitor) and the competitive set to assist the bottlers in setting retail pricing and develop sales and marketing plans to stay competitive in market
• Manage sales promotional budget and work with the Marketing Department to establish a marketing budget for the region
• Coordinate with the bottler’s sales and marketing teams to develop action plans designed to achieve the company’s volume and market share objectives in the different trade channels
• 3-5 years’ experience in the FMCG, specially food and beverage industry, Direct Store Delivery (DSD), Sales and Business development in Eastern and Southern Africa Region
• Bachelors Degree Required; Master’s Preferred
• Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently
• Financial and analytical abilities
• Broad understanding and ability to interpret syndicated data (Nielsen, IRI, CCR)
• Bilingual in English and French / English and Portuguese
• Ability to travel 50% of time
• Must currently reside in Kenya or Angola
Are you interested in becoming a Business Consultant Southern and Eastern Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
WWB Recruitment is currently recruiting for a major international organisation who require an expat Plant manager for a plastics manufacturing plant in Angola. We require someone who can look after the entire remit including Health and Safety, planning. strategies, minimizing costs and managing manpower. Contact WWB Recruitment for full details and job specs.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. The employer will do the recruitment process himself. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but we don’t have any influence on this concerning this job.