ABOUT EXPAT JOBS AT JobnetAfrica
JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Our client is an international technology company specialising in supply chain optimisation.
The Media Account Manager maintains and grows relationships with large & medium sized customers, while achieving an assigned sales and profit growth goal.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager: Mobility, the Key Account Manager is expected to retain existing business, while pursuing profitable growth opportunities in assigned customer accounts.
The Media Account Manager is responsible for selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts. Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunity, the Key Account Manager’s most important customer interactions are face-to-face meetings.
The Media Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (KPAS)
The Media Account Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
Retains and profitably grows firm volume, sales, and profitability through proactive management of assigned large-customer relationships.
Penetrates assigned accounts by:
1. Selling new or additional products or services to current buyers; and/or
2. Finding additional buyers within the existing customer location; and/or
3. Selling additional customer locations.
Sells the firm’s complete offering of products and services.
Leads all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management.
Develops customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction.
Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation.
Achieves assigned sales quota.
Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
Establishes customer account plans that meet company standards in all assigned accounts.
Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Adhering to principles & values.
Working with People.
Planning and Organising.
Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
Following Instructions and Procedures.
Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
Qualification & Experience
Post-Matric qualification in Sales and Marketing or equivalent.
Three to five years of progressive sales responsibility.
General computer literate to at least intermediate level (Windows, MS Word and Excel).
Must be able to communicate well internally and with customers.
Must be highly organized and able to plan him/herself.
SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
Driver’s license and own transport.
AT LEAST 3 YEARS LABEL / RIBBON SELLING EXPERIENCE
Excellent professional work standard.
Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize.
Problem solving skills.
Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
Excellent communication skills on all levels.
Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate, alternate and provide recommendations on business issues.
Well-developed written and oral communications skills.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Are you interested in becoming an Account Manager Media in Capetown? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Reporting Structure: CEO
Position exists to ensure that all production equipment is kept and maintained in good working order to ensure maximum plant availability and that buildings and assets are properly maintained within budgetary requirements.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• B Eng (Electrical) degree - mandatory
• Minimum 15 years of relevant experience
• Fluent in English
• Proficient in MS Office
Required Minimum Knowledge and Skills, Requirement (s):
• Extensive knowledge in high frequency induction welders and annealers
• Production Management experience
• Manufacturing background
• Strong financial and business acumen
• Supervisor experience
• Production Management experience
• Compressed air
• Water cooling and circulation systems
• Mechanical knowledge
• Experience in Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
• Ability to read drawings
Key Competencies Attributes:
• Highly analytical
• Planning and organizational skills
• Strong management skills / a strong leader
• Ability to prioritise and delegate responsibilities
• Ability to independently resolve conflict
• Proven business analysis and judgment
• Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
• Strategy development, project management, problem solving, and change management skills.
• Exceptional negotiation skills.
• Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
• Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management including Exco.
• Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is persuasive and can easily influence others
• Has good leadership and communications skills, both written and verbal
• Is proactive and anticipates potential problems before they can hinder a company’s success
• Possess good customer service skills
• Maintains a positive attitude and constantly encourages others
• Motivational Leader
• Technical Skills
• Performance Manager
• Communication skills
• Business acumen
• Time Management skills
• Computer skills
• Negotiation skills
• Presentation skills
• Product knowledge
• Selling skills
• Customer focused
Key Performance Areas (Essential Duties & Responsibilities):
• Manage a team responsible for plant maintenance
• Management of people.
• Liaise with the Production, Finance, Buying, QC, Warehouse departments on a daily basis
• Do skills analysis and identify on-the-job and other training opportunities to improve employees’ value and contribution to the business and themselves
• Responsible for job descriptions, shortlisting, recruitment, disciplining, dismissal and motivating team members
• Set-up performance metrics for new employees and execute performance appraisals during probation periods
• Manage engineering standby to improve plant availability and improve efficiencies
• Manage standby call-outs as well as overtime work over weekends
• Responsible for the updating of a catalogue for all engineering related parts and services to assist with reordering and repeat orders
• Identify critical spares to be kept by the spare parts warehouse
• Ensure spare parts and consumables availability
• Create preferred supplier lists
• Sign-off all requisitions, purchase orders and invoices for parts and services related to engineering activities
• Supervise daily consumable usage
• Update actual electricity, water and on sites, monthly
• Liaise with Landlord on all aspects of the buildings (including refurbishments, repairs and improvements)
• Provide finance department and landlord with a list of all activities and costs related to the buildings on a monthly basis
• Created ‘factory future layouts’ to optimise layout and space utilisation
• Determine spare capacities on utilities for future expansion
• Create yearly OPEX budget for all maintenance and repair activities on sites
• Create yearly CAPEX budget for improvement, extension and replacement projects on site
• Create yearly OPEX budget for coal, electricity, water, sewage and refuse removal of sites
• Manage budgets to ensure optimal usage of available financial resources
Are you interested in becoming a Plant Operations Officer / Sr Electrical Engineer in Mozambique? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Business Development Manager
• Key Management position in sales, growth potential to a senior levels.
• Able to demonstrate strong personal network at decision making levels
• Growth Driven position, high rewards
Education and experience
• Strong business acumen skills, Key soft skills .
• BSc(Eng)/BEng/BTech/NDip Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 15 years sales experience field/site work power transmission products
• Computer literate with intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Driver’s license
• Own transport
• Prepared to travel locally
• Strong leadership skills
• Results oriented
• Logical and analytical thinker
• Shows effective planning and time management to ensure maximum productivity
• Influential, strong networker
• Energetic and peoples person
• Enthusiastic, self starter
• Demonstrates initiative and ingenuity to solve problems,creative.
• Ability to work well with other team members
• Accounts for others, approachable
TCC includes: Negotiable, market related
Key performance areas:
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross margin targets and objectives on an ongoing basis
• Develop sales leads through prospecting and lead generation activities/campaigns, and networking with partners and industry contacts
• Develop value in preparing appropriate solutions and provide customer quotations and technical selection.
• Maintain sales forecasting reports on a minimum weekly/monthly basis by logging sales activity, actions, calls, and quotes on the CRM system and keep it maintained
• Submit monthly report/s on sales activities, quote to sale hit‐rate, project status and post‐mortems
• Measurable customer satisfaction in target accounts/markets
• Ability to work well with other team members
• Leverage opportunity for the sales team by building partnerships with vendors, consultants, OEM’s, EPCM’s etc. where these relationships can increase market penetration and expand the Drive Tech offering
• Have a clear understanding of competitors’ activities in this market place and their strengths, weaknesses and sales strategies and to generate effective counter‐strategies
• Work with the management team in establishing market trends, appropriate strategies and product development roadmaps including necessary tools and processes
• Thoroughly understand and follow the standard sales processes and company policies, including respect to exposure of the company to financial risk and adherence to policy and procedures on business ethics
• Ensure all proposals, quotes and sales project files are in accordance with standards, processes and procedures
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Engineer in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Reporting - Managing Director South Africa & Director Sales MEA
Office - office in Johannesburg,
Region - mainly South Africa (but sometimes also Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia, Angola & Madagascar = Area "Sub Sahara")
- All Sales Activities in South Africa, seldomly in Area "Sub Sahara"
- In the future new sales employees are planned to be recruited in countries listed above
- Introducing all housing equipment to existing and new customers in SA (also development of new business)
- Sales focus: housing equipment for 1x poultry & 1x laying hens
- Detailed explanation of the technical products to customers
- Technical knowledge in poultry, experience in agriculture business and sales experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in Afrikaans and also English language skills
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager Poultry in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client that is operating in 60 countries worldwide, we are seeking a Commercial Manager in Accra. The company is focused on helping their clients in the agricultural environment, to cultivate business growth by offering high-quality chemical solutions.
The purpose of the role is to develop a sales strategy for the organisation and to ensure that there are distribution channels in all areas in Ghana and that this market is activated with the right sales and annual turnover and results.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Analyse customer needs and study the competition in the market
• Define the product positioning: product, price, promotion, place (4 P)
• Determine and coordinate the communication and promotion policy
• Track sales trends
• Improve results and control costs
• Formalize and / or validate all the technical documentation of the product in the market: technological performances, new services, new uses, prices ...
• Provide internal communication, especially with sales teams to accompany the launch of the product
• Manage a team of promotors
• Reporting of commercial- and marketing activities and performance
• Ghanaian National
• Bachelor Degree
• +/- 5 years of experience in a similar sales position preferably in (agro)chemicals and supplies and working with dealers and agents in a similar environment
• Excellent communicator and networker
• Very result oriented and proactive
Are you interested in becoming a Commercial Manager Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client is a large European distributor of food commodities that is expanding into the Ghanaian market. They are looking for an independent and self-motivated person to become their Regional Sales Manager in Ghana.
• Secure continuity and expansion of the company’s position on the Ghanaian market linked to the annual business and the companies long term plan for Africa and more specific Ghana.
• Acquire new customers -in close cooperation with the local distributors/agents- and grow our business with existing customers
• Scout opportunities with larger customers and (international) chains like hotels, restaurants, retail, convenience
• Launch new products -together with the distributor/agent- on the market, support and promote the products and brands and scout opportunities in the market for new concepts and products
• Build local networks
• Make optimal use of assigned marketing budgets for brand communication and visibility in the market
• Support our distributor’s/agents in the market regarding logistic affairs, managing information and communication to and from the head office in Europe
• Support the Area Manager Africa on a day to day base in the local market and report on a weekly basis e.g. results, opportunities.
• Competences: can convince and influence, relation/network manager, entrepreneurial, commercial and promotional skills
• Price and trade term negotiation is NOT the responsibility of the sales manager
• Activation, Initiation and out roll promotions
What we are looking for:
• Local employee - Ghana based
• International attitude - with respect for being able to work locally for a European company
• Should have experience in sales and business development, preferably for a larger company in food manufacturing
• Somebody that can work around and be accepted by the local distributors and agents
• Should have sales/promotion/market execution experience and a sales/customer network in the Ghanaian market.
• Should have experience with working with agents/distributors
• Next to local language(s) should be sufficient in English (both written and oral), French is a nice extra.
What is on offer:
• One-year contract, with possible extension
• Standalone job with loads of traveling
• Competitive package with sales related bonus
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client is an international company in Food Production and for their operations in Kenya we are looking for an accountant.
Recently the company opened a new office in Kenya. Located in Nairobi they make sure their products will be available at all times for their customers. They are looking for an Administrative/accounting employee.
- Debt collecting
- Keeping track of outstanding payments
- Have contact with responsible account managers regarding the outstanding payments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing transactions
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- All pre-work for bookkeeping.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in accounting role is a must preferably in a international firm
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work.
Are you interested in becoming an Accountant in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Cameroon : Project Manager for Sustainable Cocoa Programs
Location: Based in Douala, Cameroon, with regular trips to cocoa regions
Field of Expertise: Project Management
Work Experience: 2-5 years
Work Status: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: Local and international jobseekers invited to apply
Benefits included: For international candidates: accommodation, transport, insurance to be discussed
Our client is a young and fast growing cocoa trading company that has the ambition to connect the cocoa supply chain participants in the most efficient and effective way. Sustainability is a key pillar of the company.
Your key responsibilities will be to
• Coordinate execution of sustainability activities in the field in collaboration with cocoa suppliers, clients and partners like UTZ certified, GIZ, and other community development NGO’s.
• Monitor progress of certification activities of our cocoa suppliers in the field;
• Support our M&E data collection with field staff from our cocoa suppliers;
• Report to clients on project indicators and realized budgets of sustainability programs
• Maintain relationships with our farmer groups, exporters, and client representatives;
• Identify new local suppliers and partners for program up-scaling.
Skills we are looking for
• An academic degree in agriculture, community development or other related fields;
• At least 1 years of experience in project management and/or commodities;
• A passionate and ambitious worker;
• Excellent organizational skills and relationship management
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, experience with online tools (surveys, GIS) is a pre;
• Being a fast-growing company we are looking for a self-starter. You need to be efficient on an independent basis as well as in a team;
• Fluent in English and French and local language is a pre;
• Bush proof, you will spend a week per month with cocoa suppliers and on plantations
What they offer
You will be part of a fast-growing company and broad network with excellent future career opportunities. They offer substantial freedom in your work, daily sustainability topics, and personal development. You will learn about the newest tools and programs to bring a positive change to cocoa farmer livelihoods and environment.