ABOUT EXPAT JOBS AT International company
JOB SEARCH RESULT:
What does your job as AI Project Coordinator entail?
As Artificial Intelligence (AI) Project Coordinator you have a key role in further professionalizing activities related to Artificial Intelligence. You are working from our office location in Kenya and are strongly connected with colleagues from our other international locations. You work closely together with the Manager Production contracts, Data & Projects, who is responsible for further developing and implementation of Artificial Intelligence within the global organization. You will support this colleague in organizing the necessary tasks and ensure that they are implemented operationally.
You have frequently contact with the end users of the Artificial Intelligence to translate issues/improvement possibilities to concrete actions to be performed by the Kenyan AI data team. Supervising, motivating, and developing this team belongs also to the responsibilities.
You frequently get in touch with stakeholders about progress and results and are eager to use AI to the optimum. Next to the important communication role, data storage, analysis and administration are an important part of the job. Besides, you have an important role in current and future projects in which you will bring in your knowledge, project management and communication skills.
You will report to the General Manager in Kenya, with whom progress of work and impact at the Kenyan team will be discussed.
- You have completed education in Information Technology (including AI) at University Degree;
- You have a solid background and hands-on work experience in data analytics and AI (good understanding of algorithm development), knowledge modelling, information extraction;
- You have a strong mathematical background;
- You have experience with programming language and basic knowledge of Deep Learning;
- You have demonstrated experience with customers and internal uses to collect requirements and evaluate them:
- You enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team in an international setting and have experience in this kind of setting already:
- You have demonstrated people management skills.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary
- Complete excellent package including medical insurance.
- Ample scope for personal growth and development.
- International travel
About our company
We are a renowned, international family business with locations in several countries in Europe and Africa. Corporate social responsibility comes as natural to us as offering the best quality with the highest supply reliability.
Are you interested in becoming an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Project Coordinator in Kenya? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.