ABOUT EXPAT JOBS AT Ajabu Adventures
JOB SEARCH RESULT:
We are Ajabu Adventures, a safari company located in Arusha, Tanzania. Our goal is to provide our guests with an unforgettable private safari experience in Tanzania. With pleasure we customize our journeys according to individual wishes and needs.
At short notice we are looking to welcome a new enthusiastic colleague in our team for the position
MANAGER SALES & OPERATIONS (full time)
Brief job description
- You empathize with the wishes and needs of the clients and based on those you send them a personalized offer.
- You are responsible for the reservations and bookings and for the further administrative processing.
- You make sure that everything before, during and after the safari proceeds perfectly.
- Your contact with clients and guides is crucial.
What do we expect from you?
- You speak English and Dutch fluently, orally and written.
- You are able to fulfill this position independently and you also like to work in a team.
- You have organizational talent and you are very customer oriented.
- You do your work with passion.
- You work easily with computer programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- You live in Arusha or you are willing to move here.
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage.
Have we been able to excite you for this position and would you like to be a part of a small and dedicated team? Send an email with your motivation and CV to email@example.com.
If you would like to receive more information about this position, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Gertjan Stegeman, CEO of our company. He is available on +255 784 722 497. If you call from abroad, we advise you to call via Whatsapp.
You can find more information about our company at www.ajabu-adventures.com
Are you interested in becoming a Manager Sales & Operations in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.