ABOUT EXPAT JOBS AT Africa Amini Alama
Africa Amini Alama
JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Regenerative, Organic, Permaculture, Holistic, Natural, healing water, social, food security, old crops, biodiversity, no-till, living soil, non physical qualities of food, Africa, fair, healing properties of food, agroforestry,
Self staring, full of initiative, communicative, passion for transferring knowledge, trial and error, team work, passionate for living structures and its intricate workings.
Are you an agricultural specialist attracted to above concepts and live philosophy, then we might be looking for you.
We have a volunteer position for an experienced organic farm manager responsible for:
- Growing food for our projects (schools, social support and medical projects)
- Working towards complete regenerative agriculture
- Trying new and tested regenerative concepts in farming in our environments.
- Education of our staff and in a later phase our students.
You will be responsible for the farming activities of Africa Amini Alama currently focusing on 3 or 4 farming locations ranging between 1 and 80 hectares in different geographic and climatological areas in the wider Arusha area of Tanzania.
The position would best be suited for a detailed oriented doer that understands and thrives on trial and building a knowledge base of working concepts.
The position is in principle a cost paid voluntary position with a modest stipend to for living costs. The ideal term for this position is between 3 and 5 years and potentially longer.
Sustainable Tourism / Vocational Training Liaison Coordinator
Africa Amini Alama is opening a new concept of secondary education whereby basic vocational training in sustainable tourism is integrated to provide form 4 leavers without the means for further studies an early entry to a career in sustainable tourism. In order to align this project with the tourism industry we are looking for a liaison officer whom will be responsible for:
- Market research in order to ensure the students learn the basic skills desired by the tourism industry.
- Maintain relations with key players in the tourism market for placement of students during their practical’s.
- Ensure the practical curriculum is designed and maintained in order to keep up with the standards of the industry.
- Develop relationships with partners in the tourism industry and tourism supply sectors to seek their input and support, for example in the form of teachings at school.
- Support students after the completion of their Secondary Education in finding placements.
The position is based in Momella, Ngare Nanyuki.
Are you a highly motivated, self-driven, service-oriented tourism professional with a first hand knowledge of:
- Lodge/Camp Management
- Service and client expectations
Please send us your motivation (through letter or better a short video), resume to abbas@Africaaminialama.com
Are you interested in becoming a Sustainable Tourism Liaison Coordinator? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.