A Decisive International Leader operates at a board level to drive organizational growth, generate revenues, increase profits and develop a high performance culture. Demonstrates a strong focus on finding new actions and tactics to maximize ROI and secure investments.
Possess an adaptive leadership style with expertise in maintaining a dual focus – managing complex & unstable projects while inventing new ways of doing business under different political and economic environments around the world.
Considered as valued added & trusted advisor to board members and investors who want to be ahead of changes and on top of challenges
• Developing a strategic plan to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
• Overseeing company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources.
• Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company.
• Identifying acquisition and merger opportunities and direct implementation activities.
• Approving company operational procedures, policies, and standards.
• Reviewing activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revise objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
• Evaluating performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives of the company and contributions in attaining objectives.
• Promote the company through written articles and personal appearances at conferences and on radio and TV.
• Representing the company at legislative sessions, committee meetings, and at formal functions.
• Promoting the company to local, regional, national, and international constituencies.
• Build a fundraising network using personal contacts, direct mail, special events, and foundation support.
• Presenting the company`s report at Annual Stockholder and Board of Director meetings.
• Directing company planning and policy-making committees.
• Overseeing foreign operations to include evaluating operating and financial performance.