Experienced Marketing and Commercial Director with extensive strategy and operational experience in diverse emerging markets.
Grown revenue and market shares for telecom operations in Africa (Tunisia, Côte d'Ivoire, Central African Republic, Congo Republic, Burundi, South Sudan, Tanzania).
Project manager, leading the Marketing team to develop a new youth platform for generation Z digital and data users. The deliverable includes:
a. Applications (iOS and Android), web App, web site, and a digital messaging system.
A 360° digital experience for Congolese youth, coupled with an existing, live stream TV & VOD platform:
b. Creating a lifestyle that gives more value than just basic telecom benefits; by building a strong business partners network 300 Shops, (schooling, fashion, food and beverage, dancing), In Brazzaville, Pointe Noire, Oyo, Ouesso, Dolisie & Owando.
c. Had the lead on “on the field activation” and partners POS branding.
Designed the “Widge” GTM strategy in line with the marketing team. Including ATL, TTL and BTL. Digital communication strategy was key.
Supporting the marketing team to develop a similar program targeting the high value customers.
Supporting the marketing team on CVM to develop and pilot the data revenue stream using analytics dedicated CVM tools.
Applying a mid-term Data strategy driven by Net Promoter Score.
Identify Opco and business needs, we propose tailored products such as:
Online gaming platform, streaming platform, DCB solutions.
The company is a telecom products distributor. We distribute the products of Orange Tunisia. Specialized on BTL and branding activities, we cover strategic points of sales with an exclusive distribution network. Such as bus, metro, train networks, boats & airports.
Head of the Marketing department & EXCO member, in charge of: Marketing, Customer Care and Reporting (Group and Opco).
Launched a bundle of new VAS, exclusively based on revenue share with no CAPEX.
Negotiation and implementation of ONA (One Network Area) roaming tariffs, East African Community (Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, South Sudan).
Negotiation and implementation of direct links with neighboring countries.
In charge of Marketing, Sales, Corporate, ISP & Customer Care.
Reorganized the commercial department, assessment, termination, new recruitment, salaries review, commissioning review and training plans for staff & partners.
Revamped and deployed the ISP products - LTE technology.
Annual turnover // 7.2 million USD.
We work exclusively with Etisalat on the 6 African markets, under the brand "MOOV".
The main goal of the company is to maximize the customer's value and reduce the churn.
- Launched the company regional main office in Ivory Coast.
- Negotiated over 200 exclusive win-win contracts with new business partners in order to give sustainable advantage to MOOV subscriber’s base.
- Successfully conducted the company product deployment for “MOOV” in 6 African countries: Benin, Central Africa Republic, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger & Togo.
Annual turnover // 33.6 million USD.
Responsible for the company Marketing, Sales and Customer Care activities, EXCO member.
- Improved the company market position, moving it from challenger with 30% Market Share to a leader with more than 50% MS.
- Achieved 60% total subscriber base growth and + 20% annual revenue growth,
- Successfully lead the rebranding,
- Launch of the call center.
Annual turnover // 72 million USD.
That was a short-term mission.
- Lead the 1st phase of the rebranding from U-com to léo.
- Managed the marketing department reorganization.
- Developed the New Products Roadmap for 2010.
Annual turnover // 7 million USD.
- Creation of the marketing department: recruitment, training, implementation of the reporting system, implementation of new P & S, implementation process (concept, BC, group approval, specifications, feasibility, integration, training, communication, commercial launch).
- In 6 months, growth of + 46% in terms of subscriber,
- Launch of the call center,
Master Degree in business studies.
"Maîtrise en hautes études commerciales"