I am a detailed and dynamic management professional with 12 years of work experience with MNCs in the FMCG sector and Consulting industry. Contributed to the growth of the organization and projects in various disciplines like finance, logistics, strategy, operations and sales. Seeking opportunities in a leadership role in well renowned organizations.
As the Finance and Operations lead for the branch my responsibilities included managing all Finance, Operations, Logistics and HR activities and to ensure the smooth and continuous flow of the business.
* Overseeing and preparing the monthly P&L for the Abuja Branch that generates USD 100 Million annually with over 500 employees.
* Increased EBITDA by 1% with in the first year.
* Managed cross functional team of 15 people from entry level officers, warehouse managers and Chartered Accountants.
* Advising and implementing cost savings techniques to ensure optimal utlization of funds.
* Increased efficiency of warehouse operations by 20% by reducing TAT which subsequently led to increase in profitability
* Increased the sales of products managed under the the Kellogg's portfolio by 50%
I was employed as a Client Facing Lead Consultant in the Financial Advisory practice to plan and execute projects for International and Top tier banks and Non Banking Financial Corporations. During my time in EY I worked closely with 3 clients:
* Assumed the role of the lead functional analyst to automate the Consolidated Income Statements of the bank.
* Successfully prepared a gold standard Business Requirement Document for the future state of the Corporate Center reporting for the relevant Business Days on Hyperion.
*Worked closely with the Director of the division while liaising with 17 different workstreams spanning countries like USA, Singapore, China, Switzerland & India.
* Actively involved in the billing and bidding process of the project.
* Conducted the GAP analysis between the current state and the future state of the business while preparing the Solution Design Document.
* Responsible for requirement gathering for MIS reporting of the Non Banking Financial Entity.
* Actively involved in preparation, development and fine tuning of the financial data mart.
* Deep dived and analyzed fund wise P&L for the infrastructure and Real Assets division for the bank.
* Identified key areas of process improvements to enhance the quarterly allocation activities of the bank.
* Conducted User Acceptance Testing for migration from MicroStrategy and People Soft to Oracle Fusion.
As the Finance and Strategy Manager I was responsible for the entire company setup which included licensing, recruitment, costing, budgeting and liaising with government officials in DED.
* Responsible for attaining the certification required to obtain the final license for the company to initiate operations.
* Devised and formulated the finance and strategic plan for the period of 2019-2021 while ensuring necessary control measures are enforced.
* Successful and responsible in raising $ 1,300,000 in share holders funds and $ 200,000 in AUM from September 2018.
* Liaised with clients for onboarding clients in CFD and derivative markets with regulated brokers like Equiti, FXPro and House of Borse.
* Carried out an evaluation exercise between relevant financial regulatory authorities to obtain the necessary license for operating as a broker in UAE.
As the Finance Manager my primary responsibility was to ensure the smooth functioning of the plant by managing the integral business functions such as finance, logistics, manufacturing and supply chain of a factory with a total strength of 450 employees.
* Prepared monthly deliverable reports to be submitted to the Tolaram Group Headquarters in Singapore.
* Strategically involved in expansion of the factory by 50 percent and adding an additional production line.
* Successfully increased the output of the plant by 30%.
As the Finance Manager I was responsible for planning, supervising and controlling the daily, monthly and annual financial activities of the finance team and reported directly to the CFO of the organization in order to develop Nigeria's first private Free Trade Zone.
* Prepared the Monthly Financial Statements comprised of a USD 2 Billion balance sheet for the consumption of the Senior Management and Shareholders headquartered in Singapore.
* Worked directly with the senior management to prepare the annual budget for the financial years - 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.
* Prepared the strategic plan for period 2015-2020 which led to the doubling of the tenants in the free zone.
* Responsible for restructuring a Multi-Million dollar loan through effective negotiation and cash planning.
* Led the external audit and prepared the Audited Financial Statements for the financial years 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 with Deloitte.
* Liaised with the State and Federal Government officials for obtaining approval of documents required for operating seamlessly in the free trade zone.
* Conducted research and feasibility study with CBRE for free trade zones in Nigeria which included overseas assignment in the UAE.
* Streamlined workflows and load figures in Hyperion.
* Liaised with bankers and clients for daily activities & facilities.
* Proficient with working on Orion (ERP software).
* Management of Cash Flow and Funds.
As an Assistant Costing and Budgeting Manager I would work directly with the Vice President of Costing and Budgeting while formulating the annual budgets along with the project wise budget statements. Further to this, I would prepare a comparative analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis to track and curb unwanted deviations from the initial budget.
I attended an online Fintech program offered by Said Business School - Oxford University where we were educated on all the technological advancements in the Finance World (including Block Chain) that can be expected in the future and its acceptance by the relevant financial authorities of different countries.
I am an MBA in Finance & Accounting from James Cook University - Singapore and graduated with a First Class with Distinction. I specialized in Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Consolidation of Financial Statements & Financial Management.
I completed my Bachelor of Business Administration from Pune University with a First class while specializing in Financial Analysis and Management.