I studied Accounting and International Business Management at Manchester Metropolitan University and have since acquired 12 years of experience working within customer services and business operations sector combined. My education reflects my passion for business operations and I am currently completing the globally recognized LEAN SIGMA SIX FOUNDATIONS course to develop my business processing skills further.
I have transferable skills which would be well suited to the role. I am a confident communicator and routinely deliver excellent customer service to achieve sales based targets. I recognise the importance of professionalism and strive to maintain positive relationships between the company and its customers. I comfortably interact with the public in difficult circumstances and focus on problem solving and conflict resolution. I routinely use a range of software and am confident I would adapt quickly to a new working environment.
PMO PROJECT COORDINATOR
Liberty Global Virgin MediaO2 LTD | JAN 2023- Present
Implemented Project Governance, processes, and templates.
Held regular checkpoint meetings with Project managers to review RAIDs and project plans.
A SharePoint on how projects were progressing for our stakeholders to ensure they could self-serve and get updates on how projects were created.
Facilitated Squad meetings across Field, which involved 12 different topics, taking actions, and ensuring each squad was progressing in line with their deliverables.
Controlled new engagements into the team, alongside the team’s delivery roadmap.
Responsible for ensuring clear communication was provided to all stakeholders.
Supported all project managers with any adhoc tasks when required
CASEMANAGER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Liberty Global Virgin Media LTD | May 2020 - Dec 2022
Providing Technical support in broadband, TV and phone line services. Addressing faults, resolving issues and enabling diagnostics throughout all media platforms
Providing information for customers on new software and features introduced by the business. Tailoring offers and discounts in relation to customer profiles.
Case load management on our existing customers utilizing software features such as Kana on a day to day basis to track progress on lattes information complaints.
Routinely use CRM, Launchpad, Work day, Finesse, Microsoft office, outlook and IComs.
• Management of issues for existing customers and responding to enquiries for potential customers. Service and care plan Management
• Providing information about new and used vehicles and recommending services for customer’s vehicles. Upselling new and used vehicles
• Ensuring KPi’s and sales target are met daily on sales leads, service intervals and outbound output
• Assisted existing customers to ensure vehicle break downs were responded to sufficiently. Dispatched mechanics to various regions in the UK and updated customers on mechanics arrivals.
working with subcontractors on a national level to contribute on supporting mechanics and customers to help with various breakdowns.
working with high level contracts such as HSBC, Barclays, Mercedes and Motability providing them with 24/7 assistance for their customers and ensure their entitlement covers are up to date.
• Improved customer’s health and lifestyle. Enhanced customer’s health insurance and advice. Introduced customers to new health partners. Maintained and provided comprehensive product information for customers
• Capitalised on link selling opportunities which increased overall basket spend. Utilised bestselling lines and feature hotspots
• Identified customer needs and confidently closed sales
i got BSc ( Hons ) degree at the institution above provided me with knowledge on Business industry globally.
foundation course level completed.