• Responsible for driving financial planning processes, management reporting and Balanced Score Card tracking in Middle Africa.
• Delivery of strong and reliable budgeting and/or forecasting procedures and processes and budget review systems for the affiliate i.e. the annual budget, mid-year budget (rolling estimates) and year end landing estimate submissions.
• Identifying opportunities to streamline reporting, analysis and presentation of sales and cost data across the Middle Africa affiliate.
• Managing internal and external audits, cashflow and working capital management for the Middle Africa business unit.
• Involved in individual tax planning, compliance services and advice on tax implications related to the mobility of employees.
• Mobility Tax Compliance and employment tax planning
• Delivery of designated Tax engagements/projects and managing the implementation of agreed deliverables.
• Master’s in Business Administration (Finance Option)
University of Nairobi, Kenya 2010-2011
• Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting option)
Kenyatta University, Nairobi, Kenya 2005-2008
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
St. Georges Secondary School, Nairobi 2000-2003