To ensure the true potential of an organisation and contribute to the social development of the area
The range of our activities include:
• Market Research
• Project Conceptualization/Selection
• Pre-Feasibility Study
• Detailed Project Report
• Loan Syndication
• Joint Venture Agreements
• Marketing/Technical Collaborations
• Project Management from start to Commercial Production
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR SALES AND MARKETING OF CHEMICALS AND POLYMERS
The outputs were:
1. Design and procedure setup for DJIBOUTI free zone office.
2. Setup of Ethiopia commercial Representative office.
3. Network and development of chemicals sales in Ethiopian market for soap, Paint and beverage customers
4. Networking with banks and other government agencies
5. Logistics planning and follow up with Djibouti office and customers in Ethiopia.
1 Overall responsibility of setting up a new corrugated box factory from documentation of land process to Construction and
2 Project planning, negotiation with contractors and design of pre-engineered building.
3 Procurement and selection of machinery suitable for the factory including visits to various suppliers across the globe.
4 Logistics and banking procedures, documentation and Import process for the floriculture division Fontana Horticulture Plc
5 Liason and coordination with various government agencies for the start up of the company and follow up for each and every
stage of the project
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FOR SALES AND PROJECTS, LOGISTICS MANAGER FOR CARGO, PROJECT PLANNING FOR NEW VENTURES
1. Manage warehouse and inventory management of stocks dealing with banks for Allocation of Forex and its effective
utilization for import of chemicals
2. Possess strong business acumen along with relevant experience in managing entire business operations with focus on top
& bottom line profitability by ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
3. Responsible for strategy formulation and business development plans for the company, setting up all processes related to
product management and creating the roadmap for the products.
4. Driving key strategic Initiatives while identifying and developing new business acquisition opportunities in order to
deepen market penetration and enhancing the client base.
5. Developing business for the organization, identifying business opportunities/ revenue models and generating business
plans to achieve the same, locating potential clients in targeted segments to secure profitable business.
6. Planning and conceptualizing various strategies to achieve business goals for sales and marketing and aiming towards the
growth in business volumes as well as profitability in order to achieve the set targets.
7. Efficiently heading marketing and sales operations for achieving increased growth & profitability. Utilizing the public
information and personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads
GENERAL MANAGER, DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER, PRODUCTION ENGINEER,
1. Successfully handled evolving market segmentation & penetration strategies to achieve targets & identifying key
institutional accounts and strategically secure profitable business.
2. Lucratively made fact-based decisions regarding marketing strategy to develop the product as a brand while designing
effective and cost-efficient implementation programs based on Customer Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Collaborator
Analysis and Industry & Company Analysis.
3. Overseeing Production related tasks including planning, control & trouble shooting for achieving the planned periodic
4. Conceptualizing & implementing projects, annual improvement plans for process reengineering, technology absorption
projects for expansion and new products.
5. Preparing manuals & work instructions for production operations for the unit and maintaining reports for facilitating
decision making by management.
6. Planned and managed modernization & capacity expansion projects, ensuring completion of assignments within time and
7. Devised cost saving measures & modifications to achieve substantial reduction in terms of man-days, production cost, raw
material & energy consumption.
8. Coordinated with R&D/ QA team in formulating new product blend/specifics as per the buyer’s requirement.
9. Identified & managed key accounts for potential business development towards high value customers and strategically
securing profitable business, taking care of top line and bottom-line
Marketing and Finance
Major in mechanical Engineering