Learn from African culture and about African business strenghts. Contribute my own workforce and my own knowhow from Swiss education and Swiss working experience in forestry and banking to local sustainable improvements. Reach together a positive impact on African ecosytem services (sustainable and fair lumber industry, biodiversity, climate change, afforestation, agroforestry, nature hazards, sustainable land use, other).
- Program manager for the current state program «Biodiviersity in Forests 2011-2020»
- Project manager for the following state program «Biodiversity in Forests 2021-2032»
- Forest related climate change issues
- Forest law issues
- Credit allocation of investment loans for structural improvement in forest management
- Daily collaboration and consulting of forest/land owerns
- Conception: Transformation of a riverside spruce planted forest to a native alluvial forest, target species Castor fiber and Alcedo atthis (both target species seen in 2018), Brislach, Canton of Basel
- Conception: Forestry intervention to secure urban infrastructure from landslides, rock falling, and to imporve erosion prevention, Münchenstein, Canton of Basel
- Conception and implementation: GIS-based registration and long term protection of 1'200 habitat trees, Canton of Solothurn
2 years of working in banking administration and trading.
- Conception and implementation: Indicator plots in protection forests, States Forest Departement of Canton Basel
- Conception: School Trail Schutzwald! («Protection Forests!»), fittet with QR-code learnings about forest protection services against nature hazards as avalanches, rock falling and landslides, Forst Goms
- Maintenance conception of Rhône river banks to prevent damages by driftwood, Forst Goms
- 3 years of studying forestry, main fields of activity: Biodiversity, urban forestry, protection forests against nature hazards, lumber industry, forest law.
- 1 semester of studying abroad at Hedmark University, Norway.
- Final Thesis, area of expertise: International forestry / Climate Change: Carbon sequestration of plantations of Acacia saligna and Atriplex nummularia in the Region of Coquimbo, Chile, Professor Doctor Jürgen Blaser, grade 5.5 (means: very good)
4 months of internship as a trainee at Bank Sarasin and Cie AG branch in Geneva in private banking.
3 years of education in banking: trading, accountancy, private banking, administration.