I am a multi-experienced Belgian Hospitality & Operations manager.
For several months now I am working on a short-term project in Takoradi.
Today, I am looking out to use my entrepreneurial and hospitality skills as a manager.
I manage a 'guarded community' of 24 luxury apartments in Takoradi.
• Advised and coached entrepreneurs in the hospitality industry on how to increase
• Teaching the importance of accurate cost calculation and profit margins.
• Motivating employees and teaching them how to deliver advanced customer services.
• Increased revenues in nine months by 9% to 2.075.000 $ with a 0 $ budget
and improved the ‘booking.com’ customer score from 7.6 to 7.9.
• Implemented yield management and improved the hotel’s presentations on the
• Refined the SOP’s and inspired the staff to apply an elaborate ‘customer-
• Increased the yearly turnover from the event venue ‘Café Local’
from 0 $ to 3.375.000 $ and was nominated for ‘Trends Gazellen 2011’ Awards
by the substantial growth in revenue, staff, and added value.
• Transformed a ‘faded glory’ disco into one of the most successful ‘event-venues’
• Organized annually 180 private and company events up to 1100 pax.
• Developed new concepts and pricing that forced the competition to follow my
• Leading a team of up to 40 employees with a total of 350 team members over 15