Increasing ROI by 45% - Increase Volume of work by 200% - Open new markets – Increase executed work by 50% per year- Staff Comprised of 350 Personal.
- Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance.
- Developing and implementing the company's plans and programs.
- Create, improve, implement and enforce policies and procedures improve operational and financial effectiveness of the Co.
- Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the Co. and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Provide financial guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
- Improve the planning and budgeting process on a continual basis.
- Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
- Work with finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting mechanism, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Advising on contracts, negotiations or business deals that the co. may enter into.
- Evaluate company's financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase of operating efficiencies.
- Mentor and interact with members of staff at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among senior executive team and all members of staff.
- Increase company profit.
- Understand the clients portfolio and the businesses service level expectations and translate these into targets and partnership,
- Review projects, budgets and spending, and act as the focal point for the roll up and review of budget and spending.
- Review all existing outsourced Services and other contracts and renegotiate and re-tender where add-value is identified.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
- Procurement and contract management responsibility.
- Assisting with documents to put out tenders for contractors.
- Planning for future developments in line with strategic business objectives
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Oversee the initial marketing and lease-up and transition to operation for new properties ensuring that all units leased in compliance with the owner’s and all regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are in place and followed that promote and maintain positive relations with residents and community representatives.
- Work collaboratively with related parties to prepare annual operating and capital improvement budgets and long-term management plans for all properties and ensure timely completion and submission financial reports to regulatory agencies, partners and investors.
- Review, analyze, interpret and summarize financial, occupancy, and other property operating reports and advice the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Ensure that all properties are managed, leased and operated in compliance with all regulatory requirements; and ensure accurate, thorough and timely reporting to and promote and maintain positive relations with the all governmental authorities , Internal Revenue Service, and other funders, regulators, investors and partners.
≈1 B EGP Project’s procurement & subcontractors, ≈100 M EGP Claims
- Participated in preparation of project feasibility studies and presentations.
- Preparing a report on portfolio costs, budgets and risks on a monthly basis.
- Managing Project’s procurement & subcontractors (with value of ≈1 B EGP).
- Managing Project’s claims (with value of ≈100 M EGP).
- Advising design management and development divisions to ensure in all respects that risk is minimized, best value achieved, and to maximize the return in investment on projects developed.
- Standardize tendering include Technical and financial evaluation, Prequalification of Contractors and Consultants.
- Standardize form contracts, in accordance, in production of consultant, Subcontractors, Suppliers agreements.
- Managing pre and post contract Quantity Surveying Services for the portfolio including, without limitation, cost estimating, monthly accounts, review of cost and budget forecasts, quantum analysis of claims and variation submissions, and final account settlement.
- Monitoring and ensuring project insurance policies are maintained in relation to portfolio construction works (Professional Indemnity, Contractors All Risk, Third Party, Other contract insurance requirements).
- Preparing Requests for proposal and participate in the negotiations analysis with contractors and consultants.
≈20 m USD Project’s procurement & subcontractors.
750 K USD Claims,
Establish PMO division (Project Mgmt. Office) include Manual
furnish Company Strategy & business plan.
furnish Procurement and contract process manuals
ACHIEVEMENT: Long Term agreement reduced costs by 10%, Material Value Engineering 5%, procurement with total amount of $221M.
Contributor for the completion of $2.4B projects worldwide, Included Military Projects Designed and Supervised by USCORPS of Engineer