26 years’ experience in Information System in a manufacturing industry and IT Service provider as (Basf, Schlumberger, Alstom and Atos) in Europe.
I had an opportunity to work on various Digital Transformation program and Enterprise Architecture at Executive level.
I am seeking new professional challenges in Africa and am eager to put my knowledge towards the growth and development of Business in Africa.
I am detailed oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to work on multiple assignments efficiently to meet tight deadlines. I have the ability to stay focused and maintain a calm and pleasant attitude even when working under pressure. I also possess excellent analytical and decision-making skills with the ability to take charge when needed and I have strong time management and organizational skills.
My resume will provide additional details concerning my qualifications and accomplishments.
But, I would welcome the chance to discuss my qualifications with you in greater detail
Define, build and deploy the most efficient Information System – Direct report to Renewable CIO.
Responsibility and Achievements:
- As an IT Business partner, develop Business IT strategy & vison and IT roadmap to meet the business goals.
- Ensure prioritised investments are consistent with the main processes decided by Sector Global functions.
- Lead the Hydro & Offshore Field Service Digital Transformation program.
- acquire a broader and more strategic understanding of the Energy industry in its multiple facets
- an in-depth understanding of the energy business environment and awareness of energy technologies, market drivers and business models
- Develop your entrepreneurship skill in Energy Business