Seeking a position of Senior Chief Financial Officer in a well known international organization where I can efficiently utilize my skills and can take full responsibility for all aspects of finance within the group in order to build a strong financial health for over 5 years, improve financial performance, optimize productivity and internal control.
Direct Finance Team of 10 encompassing Controllership, Business Operations,Decisions support and Financial Planning and Analysis
Strategically partnering the business by providing key financial analysis and guidance to the management resulting in Gross Margin improvement by 8%
Increase revenue growth 20% via development of Financial Roadmap combined to innovative financing solution for customers implementation
Planning, implementing, leading all financial controlling and reporting activities(Put in place Global Financial Control Framework that enables the Group to focus on the key balance sheet and P&L Risks)
Developped high performance finance team to drive disciplined growth and strengthen controls,scale infrastructure for growth.
Strongly support management in profitability improvement by reshaping costs structure and identifying revenue key drivers
Responsible for Cash Generation and Return on Capital optimization (Cash Flow Forecast and Overdues Receivables closeling monitoring led to DSO improvement by 15 days)
Provide financial forecasting, budgets, performance analysis, investments monitoring and cash optimization for the cluster respecting Corporate guidelines.
Monthly business performance review versus target and budget
Corporate Projects Leader by building business cases and advising on any financial and Tax impact
Responsible for statutory compliance, Tax and legal matters (successfully closed all 2018 statutory audit process)
Overseeing all aspect of Financial control in the business
Providing strategic analysis on costs and ZBB project successfully implemented
Analyses and studies of better Resources Optomization
Budget and forecast preparation, monitoring and analysis
Responsible of the Balance Scorecard production
Profitability analysis and growth support
Ensuring all committed KPIs are respected
Presenting monthly results, budget variances and ad-hoc analysis
Overseeing all aspect of Financial control in the business : reduction of the VAR (Value At Risk) by 47% from 15 millions Euros to 8millions Euros.
Providing financial, commercial and strategic support to the business : improvement of Gross Margin by 10% and Sales Growth by 8%
Financial lead on Merger & Acquisition projects : performed Terra-Cotta Project Financial Due Diligence.
Producing monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts & VAT returns.
Presenting monthly results, budget variances and ad-hoc analysis.
Involved in Business Planning, P&L, Balance sheet & liquidity planning.
Risk Control and Management (SOX)
Preparation and reporting of income and expense forecasts to senior management.
Developing, managing and motivating a team of finance professionals.
Reviewing new & existing business models and capital appropriation requests.
Worked as part of a multi site/multi culture organisation.
Identify and develop controls and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities are highlighted(GFCF and VAR moniting)
ZBB (Zero Based Budget) leader for francophone Africa : saving of 2,1 millions Euros vs Target of 1,5 millions Euros.
Strengthening of Collection Process : reduction of receivables by 30% and improved DSO from 60 days to 45 days.
Trade Working Capital (TWC) improvement by 67%.
Successfully finalized Capital Injection project analysis of 30 millions Euros
• Managing, Analysing and Reporting to the Managing Director on: key performance indicators, business risks, business objectives, influences on past and future performance
• Responsible for the financial planning and management of the company
• Responsible for managing all financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting, and directing the implementation of a new ERP system
• Expenditure tracking, operating budgets and long-range financial plans
• Managing up to 10 administrative and financial staff
• Implementation of new corporate financial procedures to ensure best practice
• Measuring financial risks
• Providing direction and leadership to planning and accounting staff
• Managing balance Sheets, Profit Measurement, Cash Flow statements
• Ensuring legal & regulatory compliance relating to tax
• Manage Group and External audit
• Reporting to the Managing Director (MD) and covering Côte d’Ivoire, Guinea and Benin
• Providing leadership and responsibility for the financial reporting, ensuring integrity of all financial information
• Coordinated the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and monthly information reports
• Responsible for Treasury Management and all funding efforts of the group and local banks
• Overall responsibility for the Budgeting process of the company
• Responsible for analysis of accounts, cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide local subsidiaries
• Analysed financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas
• Provided guidance to the finance managers in the subsidiaries to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations
• Responsible for statutory & legal compliance of the subsidiaries in Guinea, Benin and Côte d’Ivoire
• Responsible for effective group tax planning
• Hierarchically responsible for Finance Team at the company level (15 people)
Development,Control and Management of a budget in excess of $300 millions on an annual basis
Prepared the monthly scorecard and full year forecast for the bank.
Perfomed Compliance assessment with Citigroup policies..
Local regulatory reportings.
Bank treasury Assets and liabilities management
Responsible for all Taxes computation and checking.
International Certificate on Corporate Finance
This is a bilingual Program initiated by the ACBF (African Capacity Building Foundation), the World Bank, the West Africa Central Bank (BCEAO) , the Bank of France and the New York University (Stern School of Business).