I am interested in positions related to procurement, logistics and project management. But I do not want to limit myself only to these areas, I am ready to take part in any project in which I can be useful. I like to do non-standard tasks. I am not afraid to take responsibility.
I am active, mobile, able to make connections, drive a car. I love business trips, as they provide an opportunity to make new friends, help broaden my horizons. I speak excellent Russian – my native language. English (level B), at the moment I continue to study it.
I do not have a special education in the field of logistics and procurement, but the experience that I gained in the process of work allows me to do this.
Any work is a creative process, regardless of who you are, the janitor or the president of the country.
You can find more information about my professional activities in the resume.
My contact phone: +7 (707) 03 66 999
Representation of a brick factory in Karaganda
●Business services for the promotion of building materials in the market. Promotion and implementation of hyper-pressed brick and brick tile. Order acceptance, settlement, delivery assistance.
Management of the company's operations.
Sale and delivery of building materials (bricks, pipes, reinforced concrete products)
● Repair of motor cars (Toyota, Mercedes,) - from minor repairs to complete the bulkhead.
● Development, assembly, installation, connection of electrical panels for apartments and houses
● Creating an efficient supply system for remote construction sites.
● General coordination of activities in the absence of a manager.
● Processing requests from objects. Full provision of the object with building materials, tools, equipment and other necessary.
● Search and attraction of suppliers of equipment and materials, as well as equipment and transport.
● Conclusion of supply contracts.
● Control the availability of necessary materials, tracking supplies.
● Primary accounting and reporting to the accounting department.
● All objects delivered on time, according to customer requirements.
● After the fulfillment of the contract, he resigned voluntarily.
● Supply of spare parts and tires for passenger cars from the United Arab Emirates and China.
● Work with wholesale buyers.
● Work in the group of consultants for the development of the BSC in the JSC "Kazakhstan Temir Zholy";
● Work in a group of consultants on the development of regulations for the interaction of structural divisions and regulations on structural divisions at all levels of a large transport company (document flow, logistics);
● Development of a metadata system for a unified information system (Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan).
● Development of analytical reports;
● Supply of computer equipment, consumer goods, special purpose goods for state bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan and commercial organizations.
● Trucking, search for transport, cargo. Sending, Tracking
● Project management for the development of a feasibility study of Industrial Park. The feasibility study received a positive opinion from the State Expertise Project in Astana. The project is approved for implementation and implemented.
● Participation in the development of a methodology for the examination of concession projects and risk assessment (roads, airport).
● Ensuring the stable operation of specialized software systems, computer equipment and office equipment.
● Ensuring stable operation of server hardware.
● Identification and elimination of software and technical failures in equipment operation (server, network).
MBA, specialization - project management
Project planning, Moscow 2017;
Project Risk Management, Moscow 2017;
Financial analysis of foreign exchange markets
Faculty of Information Technologies, CAD Systems