Flexible, reactive, team oriented and quick learner, my main responsibilities are focused on operations management and coordination.
I used to work in different countries for the construction and energy sector as thermal plant erection or oil&gas onshore or offshore project.
I will to contribute to industrial and international projects !
Hookup of the FPU ALIMA – MOHO Phase 1bis for TOTAL EP Congo
- Prior the project started, supervision of 2 onshore yards construction including offices,
warehouse and welding activities workshop, managing 3 expatriates, subcontractors and
- Daily contact with offshore construction managers for all activities impacted onshore
- Supply chain manager for all material and equipment coming from Europe. Total of 100
sea freight containers and 300 air freight crates imported with special custom regime; 4M€
local purchasing. Managing 2 expatriates and 3 local people;
- Supervision of GRP lines prefabrication
- Warehouse and storage yard manager : HSE procedures and permit to work
- Responsible of Material Logistic onshore/offshore via offshore baskets/containers. Use of
internal software to track material and follow offshore request according to erection timeschedule.
Managing 4 expatriates and 16 local people;
- Management of 3 local people for Personal Logistic including recruitment. 2 peaks of
offshore activities with FPU shutdown about 500 offshore positions;
- Painting and Scaffolding Subcontractor preferential contact point;
- After the project completion: exportation of equipment and one yard closure.
Goal reached: the 30 months offshore project finished in time with milestones respected
without material or equipment requested non delivered.
Construction of a 220MW thermal plant
- Site Coordination of subcontractors for mechanical erection according to the global timeschedule:
piping, structure, tanks, scaffold, chimney erection, equipment;
- MAN TD representative for meetings with client EDF;
- Dedicated for pushing FireFighting subcontractor to reach completion in time;
- Responsible of work sequences on a small erection site for optimization of scaffolds for all
subcontractors plus vehicles as cranes and manlifts: erection of 109m high chimneys with 500t
crawler crane, heavy engines arrival on site, stainlesstanks lifting;
- Subcontractor cost control
Packaging of nuclear material manufacturing
- Monitoring of manufacturing at qualified subcontractors, reporting and cost control
AKKPO Project onshore et offshore
- Manager of a 2 shifts team for production: 7 expatriates + 6 locals;
- In charge of quality documents compilation and approval;
- Responsible of consumables and request for procurement;
- On site company representative;
7 months final project to validate my Master Degree within the welding research dept.
Working on Friction Stir Welding.