- I have over 20 years General and Commercial Management experience of FMCG, Healthcare and Pharma in Africa.
- I have recently returned from running non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) projects in West Africa (out of Lagos) and East Africa (out of Nairobi) for PepsiCo and Diageo. These were commercial projects launching products through both own- and third-party sales forces into traditional sales channels. I would be happy to discuss the successful objectives and outcomes of these.
Relevant other experience include:
- Sales and Marketing Director Africa – Pilot Lite Ventures
- Africa specialist at Zenith Global, a food and drink consultancy;
- Managing Director of my own NAB start-up;
- Regional Board Director at Coca Cola/ Nestle JV;
- Commercial Director at Nestlé Waters.
I speak English (mother tongue) and French (business).
* Planned, validated, launched and managed 12 consumer goods businesses in five countries in Africa (Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania) with combined turnover of £275 million in year 5.
* Sourced and evaluated 600 commercial ventures of Intellectual Property in Global Healthcare Company across six product verticals.
* Developed partnerships, negotiated and launched products with global risk management enterprise and global marketing services company.
* Business Development with blue chip FMCG, consumer durables and healthcare.
* Clients include: Johnson & Johnson, GE, Mondelez, Unilever, Sony, PepsiCo, Pfizer.
* Operations and Commercial Due Diligence on Buy/ Sell side mandates
* Market Entry and Route to Market Strategy
* AFRICA: South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Ghana
MBA with Merit.
* 20,000 word dissertation "Is Corporate Entrepreneurship an oxymoron?"
* Lecture in Entrepreneurship and Corporate Venturing to BBA, MSc and MBA students.
* Ran Entrepreneur Challenge for MSc students in School of Management.
* Wrote Case Study on my start-up venture - with Professor of Entrepreneurship, Dimo Dimov.