JOB SEARCH RESULT:
Business Development Manager
• Key Management position in sales, growth potential to a senior levels.
• Able to demonstrate strong personal network at decision making levels
• Growth Driven position, high rewards
Education and experience
• Strong business acumen skills, Key soft skills
• BSc(Eng)/BEng/BTech/NDip Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 15 years sales experience field/site work power transmission products
• Computer literate with intermediate to advanced computer skills
• Driver’s license
• Own transport
• Prepared to travel locally
• Strong leadership skills
• Results oriented
• Logical and analytical thinker
• Shows effective planning and time management to ensure maximum productivity
• Influential, strong networker
• Energetic and peoples person
• Enthusiastic, self starter
• Demonstrates initiative and ingenuity to solve problems,creative.
• Ability to work well with other team members
• Accounts for others, approachable
Johannesburg or Potchefstroom Area
TCC includes: Negotiable, market related
Key performance areas:
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and gross margin targets and objectives on an ongoing basis
• Develop sales leads through prospecting and lead generation activities/campaigns, and networking with partners and industry contacts
• Develop value in preparing appropriate solutions and provide customer quotations and technical selection.
• Maintain sales forecasting reports on a minimum weekly/monthly basis by logging sales activity, actions, calls, and quotes on the CRM system and keep it maintained
• Submit monthly report/s on sales activities, quote to sale hit‐rate, project status and post‐mortems
• Measurable customer satisfaction in target accounts/markets
• Ability to work well with other team members
• Leverage opportunity for the sales team by building partnerships with vendors, consultants, OEM’s, EPCM’s etc. where these relationships can increase market penetration and expand the Drive Tech offering
• Have a clear understanding of competitors’ activities in this market place and their strengths, weaknesses and sales strategies and to generate effective counter‐strategies
• Work with the management team in establishing market trends, appropriate strategies and product development roadmaps including necessary tools and processes
• Thoroughly understand and follow the standard sales processes and company policies, including respect to exposure of the company to financial risk and adherence to policy and procedures on business ethics
• Ensure all proposals, quotes and sales project files are in accordance with standards, processes and procedures
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Engineer in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For an international client based in Accra in the agricultural sector, we are seeking a Purchase Manager.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Keep a detailed and updated list of vendors for Raw Materials and other inputs
• Collect price information and availability of Raw Materials from different suppliers
• Source new potential suppliers
• Inform General Manager daily on Raw Material stock levels, and initiate purchases
• Initiates purchases of items, in order to keep minimum stock levels.
• Prepare detailed contracts with suppliers
• Responsible for problem solving with suppliers, regarding differences in payment, quantities, quality etc. etc.
• End responsibility over a neat and organized warehouse and supervising the team
• Maintain minimum stock levels of raw materials and consumables
• Clear Purchase Orders by Goods Receiving note(GRN)
• Plan and organize collection of approved purchase orders, for both Raw Materials and Consumables
• Contracting transporters for raw material collection.
• Make sure all correct documentation (receipts, attachments, Withholding tax documents etc.) are made available to finance department
• Daily reporting of stock balancing of raw materials
• Manage the purchase team (storekeepers, administration and purchaser/collector)
• Prepare forecasts of requested stock materials
• Coordinate and resolve problems in collaboration with procurement team and finance team
• Follow up the implementation of procurement contracts in collaboration with involved departments
• Handle any other procurement related activities
Are you interested in becoming a Purchase Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant (Talent Pool)
JobnetAfrica HR Consultancy Services specializes in International Human Resource Solutions in Africa. Conducting business across borders requires a special set of skills and cultural awareness. Our consultants have a broad understanding of HR as well as extensive Africa experience, allowing them to bridge the gap between cultures. Our clients are international companies who engage us for our specialist HR knowledge. We contribute towards their HR (change) programs, provide them with temporarily work-load reduction and give an independent 3rd party assessment on HR issues.
JobnetAfrica is currently looking to replenish our talent pool with Independent HR Consultants who:
Live in West-Africa, preferably in the capital area,
Have lived/ studied/ worked in Europe or the USA for at least 10 years,
Have 3-10 years of international HR work experience,
Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or Business Administration from a university in Europe or the USA,
Are fluent in French both spoken & written, as well as English.
Doing an assignment through JobnetAfrica means you can concentrate on what you do best and leave the rest to us! We will:
Take care of marketing and business development,
Use our strong brand name and our vast client-base to secure assignments,
Help you write proposals, or write them for you, and negotiate fees with clients,
Take care of the financial administration.
If you’re interested in working for JobnetAfrica as an Independent HR Consultant, apply here (add hyperlink). Please add a short summary with the type of HR assignments you are looking for, your fee expectations as well as your LinkedIn profile!
If you’d like to know more about the talent pool before applying, please contact Hedwig Rovers, Manager HR Consultancy Services: Hedwig@jobnetafrica.com
Are you interested in becoming a French-Speaking Independent HR Consultant ? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Africa? Are you a great networker? Do you love sales and developing business? Do you love traveling and working independently? Are the answers to these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Sales Manager to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for gaining new accounts as well as managing the accounts. To create an active sales pipeline, you analyze the market and determine new opportunities. You actively hunt for new clients and build positive and lasting relationships with them by developing an in-depth understanding of their industry and recruitment needs.
The new colleague we are looking for:
• Has a sparkling personality, is a master networker and is passionate about sales,
• Does NOT need previous experience in recruitment, selling of services is a pre
• Loves traveling and exploring new areas
• Has a vast international network in Africa or a part of Africa,
• Is an independent worker and is self-driven,
• Has an network within an international environment,
• Speaks and writes fluent English (preferably also French)
• A strong (recruitment) brand name,
• An extensive pan-African network of clients and candidates (40.000+ international professionals),
• Website and job board,
• Online marketing, social media, newsletters, LinkedIn headhunting techniques,
• Content marketing & blogs,
• Financial and general administration,
• Working from home or on-the-move,
• Part time / flexible working options,
• Excellent financial structure (no cure no pay) with a percentage of the turnover
JobnetAfrica will give you the opportunity to fully focus on sales / networking and rapidly build a sustainable income for yourself. You can hit the ground running!
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica lifestyle!
This assignment is done in cooperation with Mercuri Urval, in assignment of Normet Africa.
Normet is a global, fast growing and innovative technology company in the underground construction and mining industry, passionate to innovate and improve processes for increased safety, productivity and profitability. Normet’s solutions are developed based on the welfare of people and the care of the environment. Normet’s HQ is located in Espoo, Finland. They operate globally with 1200 business professionals in 42 locations in 28 countries. In Africa, Normet has legal entities in Zambia and South Africa, with ambitions to expand in the region.
We are looking for candidates to actively monitor Chinese customers and oversee the project pipeline in close collaboration with Normet China:
EMEA Account Manager – Chinese Accounts
You functionally report to the Managing Director of Normet Africa and will work in the middle of the mainland China team, the EMEA local teams, Chinese tunneling and mining contractors, mining houses, local JV’s and factories.
• Accelerate the sales growth of Normet’s mining and tunnelling solutions in EMEA through in depth understanding of the market, building new relationships, expand current relationships and by responding to the needs of our customers.
• Work closely with sales managers to strategize, plan and implement the approach to territory and value development.
• Drive and deliver the strategy within each account.
• Build long term, cross functional relationships within the customer’s organization to enable and ensure implementation of the account strategy.
• Maintain the necessary administrative and reporting elements of Account Management: Account Plans, CRM.
• Represent Normet at trade shows, conferences and local industry associations.
• Travel to customers for about 50% of your time, of which 70% in Sub-Saharan Africa and 30% in Europe and the Middle-East.
• You are a Chinese national living / working in Sub-Saharan Africa, who speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
• At least 2 years of sales experience in Mining Services and a minimum of 5 years experience in or exposure to underground mining industry.
• Experienced in Account and Customer Relationship Management, enjoying technical and commercial discussions with customers.
• You see the big plans and can turn them into effective operational project plans
• Mature and developed in negotiation and presentation, and highly professional in your daily communication with internal and external teams.
• Tactical and strategic thinker with business acumen.
• You are a self-motivated, open-minded, result driven and persistent team player, excellent in building trust and relationships.
• In this role you can visibly shape and be part of regional growth.
• Achieve results while being supported by a professional local and international team.
• A financially stable and international organization with high standards in safety and quality.
• The opportunity to capitalize on a new JV with an ambitious Chinese partner.
• Support from an experienced MD who macro-manages, and who supports, guides and coaches where needed.
• An attractive compensation package and a lot of growth opportunities, within the company and within the region.
Are you interested in becoming an EMEA Account Manager in South Africa or Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
• Chartered Accountant with +10 years' post qualification experience in te construction industry
• Strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS 15 for construction companies)
• Has experience of independent charge of accounts & finance function
• Has managed a team size of 3-4 members
• Good spoken and written communication skills & interpersonal skills
• 2-3 years’ working experience in West Africa would be of advantage
• Familiar with local tax regulations
• Worked in construction/mining industry
• Big 4 background
• Handling banking relationships
• Experience in ERP implementation
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Heads and monitors day to day finance operations for the region
• Works towards improving policies and procedures to ensure adequate control environment is in place
• Works along the Operations Head to manage project costing
• Ensures group reporting is done to the Head Office regularly
• Interacts with statutory auditors and ensures timely closure of local annual audits.
• Mentors & guides the accounting / finance team
• Ensures compliance with local regulations.
• Assist the Group Manager – Taxes, to prepare a detailed tax planning document for the region.
• Assists the Financial Controller / CFO from time to time on any finance department related matters.
• Ensures smooth implementation of ERP system.
Reporting to: President Africa & CFO
Minimum qualifications: Chartered Accountant
Position based in: Ghana
Are you interested in becoming a Finance Manager in Ghana? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client is a social enterprise that provides data to farmers and agricultural organizations.
As the companies' lead Sales talent in West Africa, you will have the opportunity to build an amazing new business in the really important market in West Africa. You will be supported by a motivated, small team of techies, marketers and scientists, and you need to have extensive experience and relationships in the agricultural space as well as knowledge of the food industry to get to your sales objectives, while establishing the company as a leading player in this market.
You will work together with the product and marketing team and the CCO to implement and create projects across West Africa. You will be promoting the companies' unique value to our clients. The Marketing and Communications team will support you to generate new leads and in the end new customers. All new customers will be handed over to the Account Management team, who will build a solid relationship with these customers and turn it into a partnership that is benificial for both parties.
You will be one of the first senior Sales executives for this company and so you will play a central and important role in the strategy of how the company is going to the market. The company and you can improve the lives of the farmers. Our client is small and therefor flexible to adjust to the customers' needs. So if you have good knowledge of the decision making process of agricultural companies, the benefits and features they would want and know what makes them tick, we would be happy to hear from you.
• Have a deep understanding of the market and it's players.
• Identifying prospects, exploring and researching sales options.
• Building relationships with clients by providing information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Exceeding sales objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• bilingual French (native) and English
* Minimum 5 years experience in Sales for a major Agricultural input company
• In depth knowledge of the Food value chain
• Great presentation skills and being able to be creative at solving buying challenges
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Sales Executive in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
For our client, which is a European company active in the horticulture sector in Africa, we are looking for a Farm Manager in Ethiopia.
• Direct reporting to general manager and Management Team from Europe and Ethiopia
• Planning and directing all farm activities:
* Follow up new varieties, building of greenhouses
* Follow up of Payroll, voucher and budgets
* Follow up targets, minimizing labor, labor optimization.
- Import & Export
* Communication with government, follow up new laws
• Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience.
• Preferable five or more years of relevant work experience in the position of manager.
• Affinity with the plant sector is an advantage
• Willing to relocate to Ethiopia.
• Languages English
• Attractive and versatile function with an international market leader in its segment.
• Attractive remuneration package including housing, insurance cover and medical cost refund.
Are you interested in becoming a Farm Manager in Ethiopia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.