JOB SEARCH RESULT:
The company is looking for a CFO for a mining company in the DRC Copperbelt.
The turnover of the company vary from 150 up to 200M USD/yr.
The company has approximately 1800 workers, 50 experts and they operate on several operational sites. They use heavy machinery and processing.
The CFO will be based in Lubumbashi with occasional travels to Johannesburg and Kinshasa, and regular travels between the sites in Katanga.
The CFO will report to the CEO and partners of the company.
He will have strong analytical and auditory skills with affinity for supply chain management.
Main languages used are French and English. Other languages are a plus.
He will need minimum 7 years of experience in a financial position in the mining sector. Experience in DRC is definitely a plus.
Expat package including
- salary from 14 to 17.000 USD/ month with yearly bonuses (depending on the company results).
- 2 flight tickets/ year for him and his family
- European standard standalone house in Lubumbashi with security provided by the company
- Car (type 4X4) with driver and fuel paid by the company
- IT material (PC, Phone with network subscription)
Are you interested in becoming a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in DRC? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Our client wishes to expand its business offering and sales compliment with a view to acquiring more business in the new builds and repairs business.
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION
Reports to: Managing Director
To play an integral role in success of the Organisation by bringing in new business to the Organisation and the effective on boarding of new clients. To develop the local sales, finding, growing and developing existing clients with the aim of developing new business.
- New clients
- To research and obtain new clients in the maritime industry across a broad spectrum;
- To develop a trust relationship with this portfolio so that they come to us as a supplier first;
- Understand what the key requirements are of the customer;
- Work with the other staff regarding new tenders for new clients and the business proposals;
- Represent the Company in terms of business with the clients and any social functions;
- Obtain new clients in the maritime industry who could be potential purchasers of vessels;
- Develop the relationship so that the client wants to work with and use our organisation as the supplier;
- Close deals with new clients for new and repair business.
- Existing clients
- Continue the relationships and continue to build relationships with the clients on all levels;
- Research their needs on an ongoing basis;
- Decide whether the requirement is for new builds or repair Work;
- Work with the Management at the yard to ensure tenders are done in time or quotations delivered in time.
- Have a portfolio of strong accounts.
- Tenders and quotations
- Assist with the drawing up of tenders and quotations for new and repair work;
- Do accurate costing and estimates using approved BBBEE suppliers;
- Develop tenders that are successful and positive in that the Company wins them.
Developing contacts and creating awareness
- Using existing client knowledge and developing new client connections to develop the sales channels further;
- Developing all client contacts to further the name of the organisation as a preferred supplier;
- Maintaining the existing contacts within the Governmental customers to ensure the ongoing communication
- Represent the Company at all levels, engendering trust and confidence with clients.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Up to date information and ability to act on all levels when discussing new build and repair work;
Reports and administration
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Weekly / monthly reporting on activities and possible sales and progression of sales.
Other duties and responsibilities express and implied which arise from the nature and character of the post within the organisation.
Carry out any reasonable duties consistent with the post as directed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or degree in commerce / law.
- Background of the SAN, Armscor, TNPA, or having working experience in those types of businesses’.
Are you interested in becoming a Key Accounts Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Je komt te werken in een jong bedrijf met veel ambitie om te groeien. Er zijn al veel jonge mensen uit Nederland en België werkzaam. Het is een gezellig team waar zeker veel mogelijkheden zijn om door te groeien.
Na een intensieve training van 2 weken en 2 weken mee kijken ben je klaar om aan de slag te gaan. Je bent dan in staat om klanten correct te woord te staan en ze te helpen met de hulpvraag.
- Informatie verstrekken aan klanten
- Adviseren van gebruiker over de te nemen acties om problemen te kunnen oplossen
- Reageren op inkomende verzoeken via telefoon en email
- Zorgdragen voor kwaliteit van dienstverlening naar klant
- Zorgdragen voor klanttevredenheid
- Relatiebeheer door middel van telefonisch contact
Wat bieden we:
- Basissalaris 9200 dirham, (na 6 maanden 10.200) + Bonus van 1500 dirham per maand
- Eerste 3 maanden verhuisbonus van 1500 dirham
- Na 3 maanden wordt je ticket terugbetaald
- Basis + aanvullende verzekering (ook voor je gezin mocht dit van toepassing zijn)
- Internationale werkomgeving die constant naar verbetering en vooruitgang streeft
- Na een jaar in dienst een retourticket naar Nederland of België
- Goede doorgroeimogelijkheden
- Airport transfer bij aankomst
Wie zoeken wij:
- Communicatief sterk (ervaring niet verplicht maar wel een pre).
- Vloeiend in de Nederlandse of Vlaamse taal.
- Redelijk tot goed in de Engelse taal.
- Iemand die voor minimaal 9 maanden tot een jaar beschikbaar is
- Flexibel en enthousiast
Are you interested in becoming a Technical Help Desk Agent in Morocco? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.
Cameroon : Project Manager for Sustainable Cocoa Programs
Location: Based in Douala, Cameroon, with regular trips to cocoa regions
Field of Expertise: Project Management
Work Experience: 2-5 years
Work Status: 40 hours per week.
Preferred Candidates: Local and international jobseekers invited to apply
Benefits included: For international candidates: accommodation, transport, insurance to be discussed
Our client is a young and fast growing cocoa trading company that has the ambition to connect the cocoa supply chain participants in the most efficient and effective way. Sustainability is a key pillar of the company.
Your key responsibilities will be to
• Coordinate execution of sustainability activities in the field in collaboration with cocoa suppliers, clients and partners like UTZ certified, GIZ, and other community development NGO’s.
• Monitor progress of certification activities of our cocoa suppliers in the field;
• Support our M&E data collection with field staff from our cocoa suppliers;
• Report to clients on project indicators and realized budgets of sustainability programs
• Maintain relationships with our farmer groups, exporters, and client representatives;
• Identify new local suppliers and partners for program up-scaling.
Skills we are looking for
• An academic degree in agriculture, community development or other related fields;
• At least 1 years of experience in project management and/or commodities;
• A passionate and ambitious worker;
• Excellent organizational skills and relationship management
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, experience with online tools (surveys, GIS) is a pre;
• Being a fast-growing company we are looking for a self-starter. You need to be efficient on an independent basis as well as in a team;
• Fluent in English and French and local language is a pre;
• Bush proof, you will spend a week per month with cocoa suppliers and on plantations
What they offer
You will be part of a fast-growing company and broad network with excellent future career opportunities. They offer substantial freedom in your work, daily sustainability topics, and personal development. You will learn about the newest tools and programs to bring a positive change to cocoa farmer livelihoods and environment.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for Africa? Are you a great networker? Do you love sales and developing business? Do you love traveling and working independently? Are the answersto these questions YES? Then become part of our enthusiastic team of Africa recruitment specialists!
JobnetAfrica is looking for a Commercial Recruitment Consultant to join our pan-African JobnetAfrica team. We recruit, headhunt and offer HR Consultancy services for international companies across a wide range of sectors throughout Africa. Our team members are either based in Africa, or have extensive Africa living and working experience. This makes us the partner of choice for companies looking for talent for their companies in Africa.
As a Commercial Recruitment Consultant, you are responsible for the entire recruitment process from business development and contract negotiation, to interviewing and matching candidates to positions with your clients. To create an active sales pipeline, you analyze the market and determine new opportunities. You actively hunt for new clients and build positive and lasting relationships with them by developing an in-depth understanding of their industry and recruitment needs. You attract candidates by networking, headhunting and through referrals, and guide them through the recruitment process.
The new colleague we are looking for:
Has a sparkling personality, is a master networker and is passionate about sales
Has a vast international network in (Insert Country name) and preferably surrounding countries,
Is an independent worker and is self-driven,
Has (international) recruitment experience,
Speaks and writes English (and French fluently for Cote D'Ivoire),
Currently lives in Abidjan, Nairobi or Lagos
A strong (recruitment) brand name,
An extensive pan-African network of clients and candidates (40.000+ international professionals),
Website and job board,
Online marketing, social media, newsletters, LinkedIn headhunting techniques,
Content marketing & blogs,
Financial and general administration,
Working from home or on-the-move,
Part time / flexible working options
Excellent financial structure (no cure no pay)
JobnetAfrica will give you the opportunity to fully focus on sales / recruitment / headhunting / networking and rapidly build a sustainable income for yourself. You can hit the ground running!
Interested? Hit the link 'Apply' below and come up with a great motivation of why you would like to join the JobnetAfrica lifestyle!
Our client is a European company that has years of experience in the maritime industry with, amongst others, the following fields of work: Building of Offshore support ships, offshore accommodations, tugs and work boats, inland vessels and dredgers.
For their shipyard in West Africa they are looking for a shipyard manager.
Main responsibilities will be:
• Technical skills, calculations, drawings
• Quality assurance
• Business development, helped by HQ
• People management (team of 65)
• Admin, planning, acquisition, work preparation
The right candidate should have experience in the steel fabricating industry, preferably a shipyard. Should be somebody hands-on that can work on hulls, body and engines and even more so, train the team. Africa experience (or other developing countries) a must.
Interested in this role? Please apply through the button ‘Apply’.
For our client, who is a food producing company, we are recruiting a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager in South Africa.
Key Performance areas:
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the complete procurement of the company and shall be in charge to optimize it for any involved cost. For the part related to ingredients, the Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall get the support of the Global Procurement team who leads prices negotiations.
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in contact with the production and sales teams for forecasting needs and make sure that needs are meets in an optimized way.
• Support the organisational mandate by providing direct and indirect support to the Management in respect of the Supply Chain/ Procurement processes;
• Verify requisitions to ensure compliance with the Supply Chain Management requirements;
• Identify the needs to acquire and dispose assets in line with the established procedures, systems and controls;
• Implement procurement best practices in terms of SCM Policy and maintain records;
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall also be in charge of recommending optimized solutions for transport, export, import & warehouses and to review the efficiency of the process at any time.
• Evaluate and report on the performance of all suppliers/service providers;
• Assist in management of the facilities and equipment lease agreements;
• Assist Management in the implementation of facilities Management policies and procedures;
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the 5 warehouses and 2 other outsourced warehouses including 3 depos
• The Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall take care of receiving (in partnership with quality control), warehousing & transferring in between warehouses and using/updating systems of information & production.
• In particular, the Supply Chain & Warehouses Manager shall be in charge of the stock take & shall reconcile with data storage systems. She/He shall contribute to the ease of availability of ingredients for production
• Fleet Management
• Manage a team of despatchers and receivers.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan and assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
• Produce reports and statistics regularly
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• B-Tech / Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• MINIMUM 5 years warehouse management experience in the Retail / FMCG sector.
• Extensive experience in managing bulk cargo and shipping containers.
• Solid experience in logistics document management (e.g. import, export, waybills, financial instruments, etc.)
• Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office
• Drivers license
• Interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Action orientation
• Customer services orientated
Are you interested in becoming a Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager in South Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.