For our client who is active in the logistics sector we are recruiting Commercial Representative in Zambia who is fluent in Mandarin and English.
• Essential – Fluent in Mandarin / English. Minimum five years’ experience in the logistics industry, of which at least three years with proven track record in sales. You should be able to demonstrate sound knowledge of general multimodal freight forwarding procedures and related documentation.
• Ideal – exposure to our markets and previously lived / worked in the region. Better still, existing home base in the region.
• Ideal – work experience across both Chinese and non-Chinese companies may bring a more balanced perspective and allow for smoother integration into our working culture, whilst still being well versed in that of Chinese business.
• Ideal – intermediate or higher level French proficiency a plus.
• Based in Lusaka, Ndola or Kitwe, with regular travel throughout Zambia (and elsewhere in the region, as new markets open up).
• Required to travel to China at least twice a year for follow ups with various head offices.
• Majority of time spent out ‘on the road’, with some associated administration / marketing / operational tasks.
• Working closely with both UK and Zambia teams. Reporting directly to UK based Managing Director and Financial Director.
Salary / Terms
• Initial 12 month contract, with 3 month probationary period.
Are you interested in becoming a Commercial Representative in Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.