Established in 1998 Kiboko Safaris Malawi is offering high quality low priced camping, chalets and luxury
safaris into all the regions of Malawi. All the safaris are starting and ending in Lilongwe and can be
connected together to make the safari of your choice.
Kiboko’s idyllic eco-friendly tented safari camp is located on the banks of the Luangwa River overlooking a busy wildlife crossing point. The tented camp has 10 luxury tents which can contain 20 guests at a time. On walking distance you will find shared toilet block, swimming pool and a bar. At present Kiboko is constructing a new campsite within the same area.
The camp manager is end responsible for the tented camp. He / she will be living on the premises and is first point of contact for the guests. The manager has main responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times, ensuring guests comfort and safety
- Deal with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Deal with customer complaints in a professional manner
- Entertaining and hosting, kitchen, tents and lunch area main areas of attention.
- Managing approximately 7 local staffmembers
- Checking the tents and kitchen on cleanliness on a daily base and check if all equipment is in order.
Main thing is to keep the customers satisfied whilst running all other work at the same time. A challenging job!
- Language: English and preferable other languages
- Experience: Hospitality, tourism, leadership skills, people manager
- Building and maintenance capacity recommended
- Others: Driver’s license
Somebody that wants to work in a different environment with a lot of patience - good communication skills – authority – a lot of energy and willing to make long days.
Terms of employment:
- Food and accommodation
- 6 day workweek, 1 day off
Are you interested in becoming a Camp Manager in Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.