WYG will be tendering for a DFID funded 5 year programme Cities and Infrastructure for Growth (CIG), Lot2 - Zambia. CIG aims at enhancing economic growth leading to job creation and poverty reduction by building the enabling environment for investment into urban, energy and infrastructure sectors.
The programme will deliver demand driven Technical Assistance to government Ministries, Departments and Agencies at the national and sub-national levels. The aim of the support will be to strengthen management of urban and energy investment and develop an investable pipeline of projects.
We are seeking candidates for the Team Leader position, with the following qualifications and skills:
• At least 10 years experience of senior leadership of teams working in complex multi-sector, international development programme delivery, preferably on DFID programme
• Team leadership experience in at least one of CIG focal areas:
o Utility Sector Reform and Development (particularly in the energy sector)
o Urban development and planning, linked to wider economic development, including at regional level
o Infrastructure delivery and financing
• Demonstrated knowledge of country context and government
• Experienced in high level stakeholder relationship management
• Specialist in one of the following sectors:
o Urban planning
o Infrastructure/civil engineering (roads/water/waste or similar)
o Project preparation
o Project structuring (Finance/PPP)
Are you interested in becoming a Team Leader in Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.