Our client is an animal feed specialist and for them we are recruiting a commercial executive.
• Build business by identifying and selling animal feed to prospective clients
• Oversee the sales and marketing function of the business
• Establish sales, marketing and distribution functions within the business
• Recruit and develop a passionate team
• Establish standard operating procedures for the department
• Establish nationwide and regional distribution network
• Establish and implement sub-distributor guidelines and SLAs
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
• Sell animal feed by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; research and recommend new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
• Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Implement effective knowledge transfer strategies for small scale-farmers
• Presentation Skills
• Client Relationship Management
• Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or relevant technical field
• Previous experience in sales of animal feeds, seed or fertilizer preferred
• Start Date: Immediate
• Reports to: The CE will report to the CEO.
• Compensation: Competitive based on experience. Target-based bonus.
Are you interested in becoming a Commercial Executive in Zambia? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.