Our client is a social enterprise that provides data to farmers and agricultural organizations .
This role will play a big part in leading the expansion in the Development and NGO sectors. There will be opportunities to develop new projects across our core market of West Africa and to build amazing new partnerships. You will be supported by a motivated, small team of techies, marketers and scientists, and you need a have extensive experience and relationships in the not for profit space as well as knowledge of development institutions to get to your sales objectives, while establishing the company as a leading player in this market.
You will work together with the product and marketing team and the CCO to implement and create projects across West Africa. You will be promoting the companies' unique value to farming and not for profit organisations. The Marketing and Communications team will support you to generate new leads and in the end new customers. All new customers will be handed over to the Account Management team, who will build a solid relationship with these customers and turn it into a partnership that is benificial for both parties.
You will be one of the first senior Sales executives for this company and so you will play a central and important role in the strategy of how the company is going to the market. The company and you can improve the lives of the farmers. Our client is small and therefor flexible to adjust to the customers' needs. So if you have good knowledge of the decision making process of not for profit organisations, the benefits and features they would want and know what makes them tick, we would be happy to hear from you.
• Have a deep understanding of the market and it's players.
• Identifying prospects, exploring and researching sales options.
• Building relationships with clients by providing information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Exceeding sales objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• College / University degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in Sales
• Minimum 5 years experience working directly in or with not for profit projects in Africa
• In depth knowledge of the Development value chain
• Great presentation skills and being able to be creative at solving buying challenges
• Have an extensive network of development and not for profit institutions.
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Sales Executive in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.