Our client is a social enterprise that provides data to farmers and agricultural organizations.
As the companies' lead Sales talent in West Africa, you will have the opportunity to build an amazing new business in the really important market in West Africa. You will be supported by a motivated, small team of techies, marketers and scientists, and you need to have extensive experience and relationships in the agricultural space as well as knowledge of the food industry to get to your sales objectives, while establishing the company as a leading player in this market.
You will work together with the product and marketing team and the CCO to implement and create projects across West Africa. You will be promoting the companies' unique value to our clients. The Marketing and Communications team will support you to generate new leads and in the end new customers. All new customers will be handed over to the Account Management team, who will build a solid relationship with these customers and turn it into a partnership that is benificial for both parties.
You will be one of the first senior Sales executives for this company and so you will play a central and important role in the strategy of how the company is going to the market. The company and you can improve the lives of the farmers. Our client is small and therefor flexible to adjust to the customers' needs. So if you have good knowledge of the decision making process of agricultural companies, the benefits and features they would want and know what makes them tick, we would be happy to hear from you.
• Have a deep understanding of the market and it's players.
• Identifying prospects, exploring and researching sales options.
• Building relationships with clients by providing information, guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Exceeding sales objectives.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• bilingual French (native) and English
* Minimum 5 years experience in Sales for a major Agricultural input company
• In depth knowledge of the Food value chain
• Great presentation skills and being able to be creative at solving buying challenges
Are you interested in becoming a Senior Sales Executive in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.