Our client is looking for expats to fill the position as Financial Controllers in Liberia, Sierra Leone or Guinee.
They are looking for a strong financial candidate with an accounting / controlling background that is ready for a second or third step in his or her career.
• Responsible for the day to day accounting
• Maintains a financial structure for its own country
• Controls all financial planning and reporting
• Takes care of up-to-date financial information
• Reports to and works closely together with CFO in Europe
• Manages a small local team at the office
• Handles miscellaneous matters as required
• Great potential, great team, fantastic experience and career move, a lot of independency required
The candidate must be:
Creative, practical, flexible, adventurous, able to work with little or no supervision, a self-starter, entrepreneurial
• Bachelor with a professional financial qualification (i.e. ACCA, etc.) or master in finance or economic field is a must
• At least 3 years’ experience in finance, preferably in logistics, mining, oil and gas
• Excellent financial reporting skills
• Good organizer and communicator
• Fluent in English
• Previous experience in a developing country is an advantage
What they offer:
• Great team and career opportunity
• Accommodation, flights, transport, international insurance
• Competitive salary
Start date asap, note this is a single status position
Are you interested in becoming a Financial Controller in West Africa? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.