The new Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall Sales and Business Development for our client.
Our client is a distributor for 34 countries in East, West and Central Africa.
• Day to day responsibility of all regional sales leads, follow up and strategies within the sales team
• Overseeing the regional sales offices in Dakar, Addis Ababa, Nairobi and Mombasa
• Overseeing the regional sales managers, sales support staff and local partners, both remotely and through regular office visits
• Sales team’s sales trip planning, reviews and follow up
• Direct Sales responsibility for Nigeria and Ghana, including regular visits
• CRM supervision on sales team (opportunities, activities, account management and follow up policies)
• New product, systems and solutions review and implementation within the sales team
• Development and improvement of the Company’s sales and marketing strategy
• Development of new markets, expanding customer base
• Monthly review and follow up on sales targets, sales strategies and product development
• Review and implementation of product sales pricing and margin optimization
• Sales team equipment, stock and product knowledge management.
• Sales team presentations development
• Sales team product training and sales pitch review
• Sales team SOP review and implementation
• Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the sales team.
• Responsible for regular reporting to MD on all Sales team activities
Key Skills Required
• Knowledge and experience of working within the E & W African region
• Educational level minimum Bachelors
• Be ambitious/innovative/self-driven/motivated
• Proven Sales track record and sales target achievements
• Business to business sales experience
• Be IT proficient. Knowledge of CRM use would be an added advantage
• Be flexible and adaptable, and a fast learner
• Have good research and presentation skills
• Be able to fluently communicate in English (French is an added advantage)
• Have good writing skills relevant to a business set up and tone of speech
• Have high standards of professionalism and ethics
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Are you interested in becoming a Sales Manager in the UK? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.