Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Manage all functions and employees of the Technical Services department (20 no of staff) in-house and on-site.
• Ensure that all Technical Services activities are comprehensively captured, planned and executed.
• Assist your team of technicians and engineers when in the field with your knowledge and experience.
• Actively promote service contracts and sales of services and parts to existing and potential clients.
• Ensure that all service activities are recorded and billed to the clients.
• Liaise with Sales Team, Logistics, Suppliers and Warehouse operation to ensure timely and comprehensive service delivery
The ideal candidate will have the following minimum Qualification and Experience:
Engineering degree in mechanics and electronics. At least five years related work experience
Computer literacy and experience in - Microsoft Office Software Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Good oral and written communication skills in English
You are working reliably, acting on own initiatives, are a team player and able to work under pressure.
In this case we can offer you a rewarding position within our management team.
Interested candidates should forward their application and detailed CV
by e-mail to Hans-Georg.Hinterberger@achelis-group.com
Are you interested in becoming a Technical Services Manager in Uganda? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.