Our client is a company at the heart of animal nutrition in Europe and worldwide and because of there growth in East Africa they are looking for new employees to support that growth.
Animal nutritionists should undertake research and plan diets in order to provide domestic animals and livestock with nutritionally balanced food stuffs besides that they are also responsible for sales in their assigned territory.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• assessing the relative nutritional values of various feeds together with technical colleagues in Europe
• visiting farms and advice on nutrition
• working with customers to formulate diets that meet their requirements/objectives
• analyzing nutritional disorders
• maintaining awareness of technical and scientific developments
• Reaching the sales budget that is set by the company
• Ability to undertake independent research and give advice
• Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues in Europe (English will suffice)
• Numeracy skills
• Self management and self motivation
• Ability to write reports and keep good records
• Ability to get the sales confirmed
• Preferable MSc in Animal Nutrition
• Drivers license
What the company can offer
• Good salary and benefits, with the possibility to earn extra due to commissions
• Company car, mobile phone and laptop is provided
• Possibilities to develop yourself and learn a lot from colleagues in Europe.
Are you interested in becoming a Animal nutritionist / Technical Sales Manager in Uganda? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.