Tanzania travel consultant (native French speaker):
An average day of a Business Travel Consultant You start the day with a cup of coffee and you open your mailbox to see what new requests have come in for your portfolio, after that you see which existing customers you agreed to contact today. You make the planning for today and you get to work on a travel proposal for two passengers to the Northern National parks. They will arrive in 3 weeks, you consult with your colleagues how to make the nicest proposal for these guests and you put this in our software system.
Meanwhile, one of your regular customers calls to tell you that they have some questions about the newest proposal that you have sent them a few days ago and they want to make some last changes before they will confirm this trip. After finalising this call you take action and change the proposal and send it to the customer.
After that you proceed to call a few customers in order to send them their (new/changed) proposal.
- French is your native language
- Relevant work experience is an advantage, but not essential;
- Experience to work with a computer;
- Good communication skills;
- Commercial attitude and 'entrepreneurial spirit';
- Great sense of responsibility;
- Team spirit;
- Knowledge of the English task in word and writing is a must;
Why do you want to be part of it?
- We have an informal culture and we work with a professional team.
- You make people happy about their upcoming trip!
- We offer a comprehensive training.
- Quality is important and we strive for higher customer satisfaction every day!
- The working environment is pleasant and we work in young and dynamic teams.
- We have received already 2 years in a row a certificate of excellence from Tripadvisor and a 5/5 score.
- We are unique in the travel industry because we deal with all our customers directly (no agents) so we have the shortest chain.
Are you interested in becoming a Tanzania Travel Consultant? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.