Directs corporate real estate activities within an assigned portfolio. Supports business operations through the delivery of real estate solutions at optimal cost. Requires extensive personal interaction with business unit leadership, as well as third party service providers.
- Oversees market research to identify and understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Keep up to date with local tax laws and explain foreign investment tax incentives and its implications to clients.
- Develop and implement strategic business plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships; partnering with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts and tactical budgets to key stakeholders
- Represent the sales function’s views and needs in the ongoing development of overall company objectives and contribute in the preparation of the annual departmental budget and marketing plan.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team effectively communicating value propositions.
- Create reward programs that will stimulate sales team motivation and performance.
- Monitor the daily performance of the sales agents, and report on the performance in relation to achieving the established revenue targets
- Ensure through continual training and counselling that the sales team provides the highest calibre of service to the potential customers.
- Identify suitable global sales agents and manage and direct their daily activities in achieving the sales goals.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in Residential Real Estate sales. Experience in large-scale mix use real estate developments is advantageous. Candidate must provide a proven sales track record (within the past 5 years)
- Real estate sales management experience essential
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in tax incentive systems related to foreign investment advantageous
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of services and products
- Knowledge of how to develop client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Understanding of product positioning and value proposition
- Not Required
Are you interested in becoming a Head of Sales in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.