The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Managing Director. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organises and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Acting as the local point of contact and resource for key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage day-to-day administrative arrangements required for the efficient operation of the office
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly and forward programs and assist with preparation of programs and appointments;
- Arrange receipt and dispatch of correspondence, prepare correspondence (including drafting of letters, cables and minutes)
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently to produce key reports and presentations
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects some of which may have organizational impact.
- Communicating with teams and assisting with project management
Education & Qualifications
- A degree from a recognized university
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English and Polish (written and spoken)
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: written and oral
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Aptitude to analyse and process complex information quickly;
- Excellent organisational and information management skills;
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in decision-making with respect to sensitive and complex issues
Are you interested in becoming a Consulate Officer in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.