More often we are searching for a volunteering manager or managing couple for a period of 3 months. If there is a match during the 3 months a longer term commitment is thinkable.
MamboViewPoint is a genuine Eco Lodge which is situated on the Northern edge of the Usambara Mountains in Tanzania close to the village Mambo. MamboViewPoint’s main goal is not the lodge or making profits but to improve economics in this mainly poor area. MamboViewPoint is a stable base and source of income, but the main goal is to support and promote all kind of projects, not by donations but by economics and empowerment. The projects are supported by the foundation MamboSteunPunt in the Netherlands and realized by the Tanzanian NGO JamiiSawa in Mambo.
For details see www.mamboviewpoint.org / www.MambosteunPunt.org / www.Jamiisawa.org
We think for example of people who wants a break from a hectic life or wants to take a well spent sabbatical. It will be on voluntary base, only visa will be refunded and there is a free stay and food.
Moreover we are looking for specialists in cooking to educate our staff.
This also will be on voluntary base for a period of max 3 months.
The primary task will be the management of the lodge:
• Bookings and correspondence with guests
• Staff management
• Guest management
• Secondary also facilitation the projects
• A small project which fits with the interest and skills is possible.
• Experience in or affinity with hotel management is a recommendation
• Experience with working in Africa or other third world countries is a recommendation
• Relevant education and skills
• Flexibility and perseverance are required
• Skills for cooperation are mandatory
• Affinity with development
• Language English, Swahili or willing to learn some Swahili recommended
• Computer skills
• An open mind and prepared to think out of the box
What we offer
• An inspiring environment and experience
• Free food and housing
• Costs for visa ($ 250 for 3 months)
• A personal meeting with representatives or a tele conference will be organized
• The current local management will also give their opinion
• A month probation period will be a part of the deal.
If interested write an email to email@example.com with your motivation and cv.
Are you interested in becoming a Manager in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.