MamboViewPoint is a genuine Eco Lodge which is situated on the Northern edge of the Usambara Mountains in Tanzania close to the village Mambo. MamboViewpoint’s main goal is not the lodge or making profits but to improve economics in this mainly poor area. MamboViewPoint is a stable base and source of income, but the main goal is to support and promote all kind of projects, not by donations but by economics and empowerment. The projects are supported by MamboSteunPunt in the Netherlands and realized by JamiiSawa foundation in Mambo.
For details see www.mamboviewpoint.org / www.MambosteunPunt.org / www.Jamiisawa.org
Currently we are searching for a manager or managing couple for a period of 3 months to start with.
We think for example of somebody who wants a break from hectic live or wants to take a sabbatical.
• The primary task will be the management of the lodge:
o Bookings and correspondence with guests
o Staff management
o Guest management
o Organizing tours, hikes and taxi's
• Secondary also facilitation the projects
• Experience in or affinity with hotel management is a recommendation
• Experience with working in Africa or other third world countries is a recommendation
• Relevant education and skills
• Flexibility and perseverance are indispensable
• Skills for cooperation are mandatory
• Affinity with development
• Language English, Swahili or willing to learn Swahili recommended
• Computer skills
• An open mind and prepared to think out of the box
What we offer
• An inspiring environment
• A local salary
• Free food and housing
• Costs for visa (initially $ 250 for 3 months)
• A personal meeting with representatives or a tele conference will be organized
• The current local management will also give their opinion
• A month probation period will be a part of the deal.
Are you interested in becoming a Management Couple in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.