- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements.
- Monitor all special guests and requests
- Oversee the Housekeeping department
- Day to Day Reports
- Check In / Check Outs
Food & Beverage
- Menu Planning
- Minimize number of customer complaints
- Responsible for staff training and development
- Monthly Stocks
- Teamwork-Relations with co-workers and management
- Perform other duties as requested by management
Are you interested in becoming a Front office and Food & Beverage Manager in Serengeti National Park in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.