DEPARTMENT: Front Office & Restaurant
REPORTS TO: General Operations Manager in Mwanza
- Contract for 2 Year
- 1 off day per week
- Work Permit for Tanzania & Serengeti National Park
- Accommodation at the Lodge full board
- Medical - Hospital in Mwanza City
- Transport to & flo return ticket (home of destination) to Mwanza City via Dar es Salaam
- Working hours 10-12 hrs (on split shifts)
You are responsible for all aspects of running of the Lodge, including the staff training and quality control. You are ultimately responsible for ensuring that every guest at the Lodge has been engaged through service that meets or exceeds our set standard.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage Day to Day Operation of the Camp as per the Manager's Check List
• Assist guest with check in and check out processes (verifying registration, address and credit information, etc). Go above and beyond to provide assistance, i.e. assist with housekeeping, coffee, and directions, wake up calls, etc
• Conduct Training with the Housekeeping & Restaurant on weekly basis and overseeing the Rooms as per the Check List
• Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and
• Daily Reports / Department Staff Schedules / Weekly orders etc.. Updated as per Mbalageti standards.
• Oversee the Maintenance / House Keeping Department / Restaurant and Standard operating procedure are followed
• Follow Mbalageti operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can consistently exceed the guests’ expectations.
It is your job to make sure that every guest has an incredible stay at Mbalageti. It is your attention to detail and your commitment to first-class service and hospitality that will add the finishing touch to
entire Mbalageti Serengeti experience.
Are you interested in becoming an Operations Camp Manager in Tanzania? Apply now at the top or bottom of our page.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but are not further involved in the recruitment for this particular vacancy.