You will assist in all aspects of the running of the Lodge. You will be also conducting practical Training with the Staff as and when required.
ESSENTIAL TRAINEE JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide superior guest service with a sense of arrival and a sense of departure for the guest
• Make the difference with a smile, eye contact, small talk and thank you for EVERY GUEST, EVERY TIME
• Monitor and maintain restaurant policies as well as the Mbalageti general policies
• Serving guests, and assisting the restaurant staff with duties and responsibilities
• Conduct daily pre-shift meeting that inform the staff of coming special events, special item, safetyissues, service issue etc…
• Enforce all side work, and oversee the proper opening and closing of the restaurant
• Inspect drinks and food with concern for quality and portion control (observe)
• Continual staff training and coaching according to the Mbalaget Check List
• Be consistent with guests as well as employees
• No Abusive language to waiters or other lodge department staff
• Create a positive working environment and maintain employee morale
• Stimulate creativity and generate new ideas to improve guest service, profitability and employee wellness
• Enter Logbooks daily regarding operations
• Place product orders for the restaurant with the Manager
• Anticipate possible problems, and be a proactive, not a reactive one
• Promote and encourage teamwork
• Assist in Front office / Share the other responsibilities as and when requested by other Managers
• Diploma/certificate in Hotel Management /food and beverage catering from a credited institution.
• 6 month – 2 years of experience in a similar position in with the background of Restaurant.
• Proficiency in Computer Applications; Excel /Microsoft Office and data entry skills
• Fluency in English.
• Oriented towards high-quality and friendly customer-service standards
• Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Good leadership and influence skills geared towards staff motivation and customer loyalty.
• Team player, planning and organizational Skills.
• Ambitious and self-driven individual with problem solving and complaint handling ability.;
• Mbalageti Serengeti –Tanzania www.mbalageti.com
• Contract for 1 Year – March 2017 – March 2018
• Salary $ 650 per month
• 1 off day per week
• Work Permit for Tanzania & Serengeti National Park
• Accommodation at the Lodge full board
• Medical - Hospital in Mwanza City
• Transport to & flo return ticket from (destination) to Mwanza City via Dar es Salaam
• Working hours 8-10 hrs (on split shifts)
It is your job to make sure that every guest has an incredible stay at Mbalageti
Serengeti. It is your attention to detail and your commitment to first-class service and
hospitality that will add the finishing touch to entire Mbalageti experience.
Note: This is a job advertisement, applications will be forwarded to the employer for selection. The employer will do the recruitment process himself. JobnetAfrica believes all applicants should get feedback, good or bad, but we don’t have any influence on this concerning this job.