On behalf of our client, in the Alcoholic Beverages market, Empower is recruiting for dynamic and driven Key Account Managers. These positions are in beautiful Zanzibar and are also open to both Tanzanians and foreign nationals.
To apply directly via our portal, click on the link: https://www.empower.co.tz/empower-jobs/detail/key-account-manager-6049fbc9d65e1
About the Role:
Key Account Managers will establish and build customer relationships, manage key accounts and partnership negotiations, host and execute events and proactively seek out opportunities to grow existing business to drive growth.
• Drive budgeted revenue and profit targets within budgeted cost parameters across the assigned territory by building strong business relationships with key customers.
• Embrace company's On Trade strategic initiatives ensuring that key brand distribution, volume and activation targets are achieved consistently.
• Update and utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to ensure that all opportunities are identified to maximize business opportunity in line with the quarterly pre-agreed account objectives and KPI’s.
• Work closely with the Bar academy manager ensuring that all activations and promotions are implemented within the set time parameters across market segmentation.
• Ensure coverage across key territories by effective journey planning, through objective led call frequency.
• Accurately forecast key SKUs at customer level, ensuring that out-of-stock scenarios are avoided wherever possible.
• To lead the successful negotiation of key account contracts driving the relevant area’s revenue, margin and market share.
• Conduct quarterly reviews for key accounts, communicating trends in the market place and identifying new opportunity to drive business for all concerned parties, in a consultative manner.
Essential Selection Criteria:
• 2 years’ selling experience
• 2 years Management experience (Account, Operational)
• Strong commercial acumen
• Analytical thinking and a proven track record translating this into planning
• Strong written and spoken English
• Outgoing personality
• Valid driving license
• Strong passion for wine and spirits